Dustin Everage
Sadden

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 23, 2009
This is such a tragedy. He was a brother to Kristin Clutts who is married to John Clutts. He was found dead Tuesday, does anyone know what happen. My deepest sympathy goes to the family!
Yeti

Harold, KY

#2 Oct 23, 2009
Drug overdose.
goodgal

Somerset, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2009
I heard that his sister Kristin was in rehab, did she get to come home for the visitation.
Loves what i got

Mount Airy, NC

#4 Oct 23, 2009
didnt he have children ??
just saying

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2009
1. can you be any more nosey?

2. is it anyones business if kristin was in rehab or not?

3. dustin was a GREAT GUY who was very talented and its shame he had to leave us soo soon!...RIP dustin bradley everage
well

London, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2009
I thought he had the sister that sang. I thought he was married to the Sturtivant lady. I am all confussed, please help me out.

“BABA BOOEY TO YA"ALL”

Since: Dec 07

Facebook Land

#7 Oct 23, 2009
It was accidental what I was told ..
http://web1.lovinghonors.com/cgi-bin/CompanyI...
Tragic

Crossett, AR

#8 Oct 25, 2009
This was such a terrible thing. I knew his gf Nikita and I can't even imagine what she or his family must be going through. :( Please don't make this a place for gossip about the family... it's not the time or the place. Lift them up in your prayers and comfort them in a time they need it most.
sue

London, KY

#9 Oct 26, 2009
was he married to jennifer sturdivant
Hick

London, KY

#10 Oct 26, 2009
I checked out the Myspace for the band, seemed like a very talented guy. I've experienced losing a band mate, it's a terrible thing to go through. I hope that the rest of the guys can keep their heads up and carry on with their music whether it be to continue on or to venture in new directions. In my opinion, one of the best gifts that were given to musicians is that music is one of the best ways that we have to release all of the pressures life brings on us.
Drinker

London, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2009
Hated to hear about this. Hated to hear about how it happened as well. Sad. He was a good musician. The band, Soulshine, were a pretty decent little bar band to. Hated it for his family and friends, and especially his girlfriend, Nikita. She is beautiful and a great person as well. Hope everyone is doing as good as can be expected.
Matt joe

Dayton, OH

#12 Oct 27, 2009
Went to college and played music with him. Just heard today. What a good guy! He'll be missed. Condolences to his family. What a loss.
In Shock

Mize, KY

#13 Oct 27, 2009
No...he was divorced from Jennifer & had been dating Nikita for over a year. I feel so bad for his family & for Nikita. I can't imagine what they must be going through. R.I.P. Dustin
susie

Manchester, KY

#14 Oct 29, 2009
i didnt even know he was on drugs.
bfb

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Nov 5, 2009
Dustin was a very sweet and talented guy. i feel heart sorry for his family and jenn. jenn if you see this remember he really still loved you. rip
David

United States

#16 Nov 9, 2009
So sad
Hall

United States

#17 Nov 28, 2009
RIP Dustin!

To the ppl speculating on one of his family members allegedly being in rehab, you should be ashamed! Let his family grieve without having ppl such as yourself spread around vicious lies and untruths!
RIP

Lancaster, WI

#18 Nov 28, 2009
elmer

Brodhead, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2009
RIP. I loved listening to him play.
Truth

United States

#20 Dec 31, 2009
Hall wrote:
RIP Dustin!
To the ppl speculating on one of his family members allegedly being in rehab, you should be ashamed! Let his family grieve without having ppl such as yourself spread around vicious lies and untruths!
True But people are always jumping to conclusions. But what they dont understand is his sister was in rehab but no ones finishing the story up.She was in a physical rehabilitation center( not a drug rehab) because she had been in a very bad car accident not long before that which crushed her legs and feet and had to go through numerous surgerys to recontruct all of her bones and had to go through intense physical therapy to learn how to walk and stuff.I went to school with her she is one of the best people you will ever meet with a singing voice from heaven. My thoughts and prayers are with this family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min usa 149,558
What is being built in front of East Perry Elem? 3 min flea 18
Perry Plaza !!! 52 min Happy Nurse 5
Brandon Woolum 56 min Wollum 3
Prostitutes (Mar '12) 58 min janetC 169
Spice weed 2 hr Can opener 6
Samantha Sparkman from Garrett has HPV 2 hr Clutts 2
Miserable husband 4 hr Ahaa 55
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 5 hr UHOH 207

Hazard Jobs