Perry County Boys TOP 10 Players list.

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Super Fan

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2011
This is all just an opinion and how I would rate the kids in Perry County that I have saw play.

#1 - Dylan Cole - Chavies - Stong, work horse. Plays both ends of the floor really hard. Great Team Leader.
#2 - Austin Neace - AB Combs - Can shoot the lights out of the gym. Probably the most improved player in Perry County. Also a excellent defender.
#3 - Brandon Kilburn - AB Combs - Very versatile player. Can handle the rock, can d up, can pretty much do it all.
#4 - Caleb Easterling - Buckhorn - Best post player in the county. If he was on AB's or Chavies team, they would be unbeatable.
#5 - Tyler Lawson - RW Combs - Mr. Excitement. Players 100 mph every game I have saw him. Can handle the ball, shoot, beat and bang. You name it, he can do it.
#6 - Peyton Cooper - Chavies - Enegizer Bunny. This kid never gets tired. Plays hard as he can for the entire length of the game. Most complete pointguard in the county. Should do well for some lucky high school coach that gets him.
#7 - Dusty Hughes - AB Combs - Probably has the sweetest game of all the post players in the county. Has 15 range unlike other post players. Good defender and shot blocker.
#8 - Black Kid #21 - Willard - Not sure on the name but this kid plays very hard on both ends of the floor. Shot selection is very poor but he has to do it all for Willard. He drives the bus, sales the tickets, and runs the concession stand.
#9 - Trevor Fugate - Robinson - Very good three point shooter, pretty good ball handler. He makes Robinson a much better team. Size is a problem though, he is very small. Hopefully he will grow soon.
#10 - Josh Gary - AB Combs - Very big kid. Runs the floor well for a 200 pound kid. He doesnt get the ball enough on the blocks from what I have saw. He is the best looking athlete in Perry County and should do well at the high school level.
Whatever

London, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2011
LMAO I thought this was something about a bunch of kids, I was gonna say Billy Joe! Wouldn't you Josie!
Yo Mama

London, KY

#3 Jan 25, 2011
I think Nathan Pray is the best player in Perry County and Seth Napier has to be on that list somewhere.
kid

La Center, WA

#5 Jan 26, 2011
Caleb from Buckhorn's last name is Estep.
city gal

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Jan 26, 2011
hell ya my baby cuzz brandon kilburn you go boy im proud of ya and i know your mom will be to i hope everyone knows who the best at some ball baby boy brandon big meech you go
city boy

Sheridan, AR

#7 Feb 4, 2011
the most with the upsides on this list is brandon kilburn and by far the most atheletic..watch him play football very talented.....good players on here they all have talent hope pcc keeps these boys together..
Anonymous

Sheridan, AR

#8 Feb 4, 2011
peyton needs moved up an seth sucks an josh sucks an anyone else exept nathen pray sucks

Since: Feb 11

London, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2011
well u pleasant, AN i agree move peyton up!
lover

Sheridan, AR

#10 Feb 4, 2011
Trevor Combs
TheTRUTH

Manchester, KY

#11 Aug 4, 2011
#1-Brandon Kilburn
#2-Dylan Cole
#3-Dusty Hughes
#4-Caleb Estep
#5-Josh Garry
THATS THE TOP 5 BY FAR, THAT FRESHMAN TEAM WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Escape from rehab 45 min Inmate 1
Shelby feltner 48 min Falgee 1
Brandon n sasha break up. 50 min Info 2
Airport shooting 1 hr old school 29
curious shooting n hazard tonite 2 hr I kno 19
Cheating dogs at the airport 2 hr Hisboo 9
Sam Brashear and Nicole Ward broken up?!?! 2 hr Willie 2
Misty dawn gayheart on springer 3 hr Chris 83
our county clerk 4 hr dumdum 207
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 8 hr Jim 351