teenager beat up on lst mtn

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned citizen

London, KY

#1 Jul 24, 2012
has anyone heard about a young person being beat up on old lost mtn mining company, i think its close to ary ky, heard it was several grown men involved in the assault.
wild teens

London, KY

#2 Jul 24, 2012
something needs to be done about that place its always young girls and guys getting drunk and fighting. its not gonna stop til someone gets killed up there and then they prolly still wont stop.
fun

London, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2012
the sad thing is its a great place to go ride fourwheelers but a bunch of idiotic teenagers and young people are ruining it for everyone, its not like the police would have to go far to bust their partys up, they do it within sight of the road on rowdy mountain.
Agree

London, KY

#4 Jul 25, 2012
I agree Fun....parents need to put leashes on their teenagers and keep up with what they are doing. That is no place for teenagers to be unsupervised.
Not just teens

Hazard, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2012
Its not just teenagers. You have parents of teenagers partying with their kids...trying to relive their youth I guess.Sickening. Someone is going to get killed and the adults along with the teens will spend the rest of their days in the pokey...where they belong. Who got beat up?? I bet a Miller was involved.
Boner

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 25, 2012
There are a lot of great orgies there.Krissy Shaw likes to walk around blowing different guys for weed.Its just an all around great place to party.
Lynn

Mount Washington, KY

#7 Jul 25, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
has anyone heard about a young person being beat up on old lost mtn mining company, i think its close to ary ky, heard it was several grown men involved in the assault.
Does anyone know who it was?
wow

El Paso, AR

#8 Jul 25, 2012
This happens all the time. If Perry co had more for the terms to do maybe they wouldn't be on mts parting all the time.
Vanover

Somerset, KY

#9 Jul 25, 2012
Blame the parents. They are probably too busy looking for a pill to snort to realize or care that their kids are partying on a mountain. Trashy eastern Kentucky parents... No wonder you see 15 year old kids walking around with a cigarette in their hand right in front of their parents. The inbred white trash parents don't worry about anything except getting their next fix.
Vanover

Somerset, KY

#10 Jul 25, 2012
fun wrote:
the sad thing is its a great place to go ride fourwheelers but a bunch of idiotic teenagers and young people are ruining it for everyone, its not like the police would have to go far to bust their partys up, they do it within sight of the road on rowdy mountain.
I'm going 4-wheeler riding up there soon. If I see teenagers partying up there, I will be calling the police immediately. Hopefully they'll bust some pill-addicted parents as well.
Laid Off Coal Miner

London, KY

#11 Jul 25, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Wow! Did WYMT report on this?
Nuck

London, KY

#12 Jul 25, 2012
I bet over half of you "adults" complaining about teenagers going out and partying and having a good time done the same thing when you were their age! People always have, and they always will
Laid Off Coal Miner

London, KY

#13 Jul 25, 2012
Nuck wrote:
I bet over half of you "adults" complaining about teenagers going out and partying and having a good time done the same thing when you were their age! People always have, and they always will
Some people had good parents who didnt snort pills and have orgies in front of them. Some of them were taught about morals. Im sorry if you were one of those teenagers who had a crack habit by age 14 and got pregnant at age 16. Everyone around here didnt have that kind of life.
Nuck

London, KY

#14 Jul 25, 2012
Im sorry that you lived such a depressing life that all you have now is to get on topix and rant about how you were just a perfect little angel.
Laid Off Coal Miner

London, KY

#15 Jul 25, 2012
Nuck wrote:
Im sorry that you lived such a depressing life that all you have now is to get on topix and rant about how you were just a perfect little angel.
Try again. My 7 year old nephew could have came up with a better comeback than you did. I guess I offended another red-nose pill-addict today. So sad.
FYI

Versailles, KY

#16 Jul 25, 2012
I think the 'good' parents that don't know about the partying on the mtn. with 'bad' parents need to be aware. Personally I would never allow or contribute to teenagers partying, fighting, driving and having sex. Yes, teenagers are going to do what they are going to do, but why make it easier for them? It is ridiculous...those parents should be ashamed and prosecuted for contributing to minors.
Unknown

Fordyce, AR

#17 Jul 25, 2012
You can see the fire from where they're partying at, right from the road.
Nuck

Hazard, KY

#18 Jul 25, 2012
Laid Off Coal Miner wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again. My 7 year old nephew could have came up with a better comeback than you did. I guess I offended another red-nose pill-addict today. So sad.
your 7 year old nephew that in 7 more years is more than likely going to be at the same spot on lost mtn partying? You just can't face the fact that it doesn't matter at all what the parents do to their kids, they won't, in any way, keep them from partying. If they want to party, they will party... And you talk an awful lot about doing pills, you must know a lot about them. I however have never even touched any kind of narcotics, nor have I ever had anyone around me doing them. I'm just smart enough to realize that people, especially teens, are going to do what the desire. No matter what or who tries to keep them from it.
Dont contribute

Versailles, KY

#19 Jul 25, 2012
Nuck wrote:
<quoted text>
your 7 year old nephew that in 7 more years is more than likely going to be at the same spot on lost mtn partying? You just can't face the fact that it doesn't matter at all what the parents do to their kids, they won't, in any way, keep them from partying. If they want to party, they will party... And you talk an awful lot about doing pills, you must know a lot about them. I however have never even touched any kind of narcotics, nor have I ever had anyone around me doing them. I'm just smart enough to realize that people, especially teens, are going to do what the desire. No matter what or who tries to keep them from it.
You are right..kids are going to do what they are going to do. Parents should not encourage or be a part of their children partying especially on a mountain. Why? Because the teens will think it is ok to act like fools. I would if my parents were allowing me..When I was a teenager I wouldn't want my parents any where around me while I was partying...why? because they would not approve and would embarrass me.

Being on lost mtn. is bad news. Maybe everyone especially the parents will realize before it is too late..that is before someone goes to jail or get killed.
Laid Off Coal Miner

Somerset, KY

#20 Jul 25, 2012
Nuck wrote:
<quoted text>
My nephew will have more sense than to party on a mountain with a bunch of trashy pill-addicts hollow slime. You seem very defensive. You must be guilty of something. Maybe you're one of those pill-addicted parents who can't handle their own kid. If a kid is raised right most of the time they won't turn into trash when they are a teenager or an adult. I'm sick of working for a living so my hard-earned tax dollars can go to some pill-addicts government assistance check or some nasty pregnant teenage girl's welfare. Kids usually imitate what they see from their parents or peers. That is reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teco Coal 4 min Coal miner 12
blue people (Jun '13) 18 min Local man 13
June Ison 55 min piccolo 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min ChromiuMan 131,393
Closeted Steve Hensley fellating Republicans is... 1 hr confused2 8
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 1 hr texas pete 991
angela herald (Feb '11) 5 hr Rich Man 13
Perry Circuit Judge Election 11 hr Ho Hum 296
Aces Clinic 15 hr carla 16
Hazard Dating
Find my Match

Hazard Jobs

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard