Looking for a few folks

Looking for a few folks

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Former Classmate

Richmond, KY

#1 Jul 1, 2011
I know I will catch hell for this, but I have to ask anyways....

I am looking for the following people that I went to school with and would like to re-connect. I am sure that many may not live in Hazard anymore, but maybe someone does that knows where I can reach them.

Dena Smith
Janielle Napier
Summer Goodsen
Todd Fugate
Shawn Stacy
Mark Dixon

Any info would be appreciated.

London, KY

#2 Jul 2, 2011
Try facebook.I know todd and shawn have one.

London, KY

#3 Jul 2, 2011
i think dena works at a bank in hazard
FUCKlNG Hyterical

Williston, SC

#4 Jul 2, 2011
To be perfectly honest, I don't know anyone on that list. But, knowing this region's reputation, it's not entirely improbable that a number of them may well be pill H0's giving bIowjobs for a few pain pills, or manufacturing / using methamphetamines.

In addition, it's a near statistical certainty that a number of them have produced. through incest, a Down Syndrome-afflicted child, who's missing at least one leg and one arm due to the gene mutations generational inbreeding fosters.

That being said, I hope you locate these pillbillys you're attempting to contact. That is, if their trailers haven't been repossessed or burned down in a tragic meth lab accident.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Head Smoked Again 5 min U Know Baby 7
Steven bub 27 min Stacie 11
Homer (Ike) Vires 42 min The real slim shady 5
I'm in luv with June Ison & I can't help it she... (Jan '14) 1 hr Lucifer 11
Fitz Steele 1 hr Church member 21
Pest control 1 hr Heather 1
Secret 1 hr grannymom 21
Drug bust in Combs last night 12 hr Pancholita 34

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web