We don't need gun control we need politician control

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Who knows

London, KY

#1 Dec 21, 2012
They make it hard for the working class to live free. They vote there self raises all the time. They take there time working if we did what most of them do we would be fired on the spot. We need to be free agin.
You said it

Brookville, OH

#2 Dec 21, 2012
Who knows wrote:
They make it hard for the working class to live free. They vote there self raises all the time. They take there time working if we did what most of them do we would be fired on the spot. We need to be free agin.
AMEN
know it all

London, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2012
We need a one term limit on those retards in congress, and no retirement for any of them!! Should not be a way of life and a life time job because people are stupid enought to keep putting them back in office. They don't care about this country, or the people, it is just to get another term. Look at the shape this country is in, and both sides too damm greedy to try and fix it. They know what it takes but than they can't get back in!!
Glenn

Richmond, KY

#4 Dec 24, 2012
Yes, all of this would have saved the lives of 26 people a week ago. Are you really that shallow?
Nice

Hyden, KY

#5 Dec 25, 2012
Exactly
Reba

London, KY

#6 Dec 25, 2012
Gun control is hitting what you're aiming at. Retards like 'glenn' are the problem
redneck outlaw

Hazard, KY

#7 Dec 25, 2012
why dont they hollow car control when a drunk drivr hits someone why dont they blame the fork for a person getting fat why dont they blame the pencils for the test you dumb a$$ failed in school it is not the objects fault it is the person in control of the object to blame....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 33 min SWAMP WITCH 44
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 34 min SWAMP WITCH 2,864
Mike 39 min Yuck 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike duckit 137,746
Diana Roberts (Jan '14) 1 hr leads 65
Goodwill man dark hair 2 hr Annoyed with Haters 17
Hazard, Ky Feels So Evil (Mar '12) 4 hr Bat Guano 479
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 11 hr I am me 441
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]