First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Above ground hero

Viper, KY

#1 Nov 10, 2011
Who is the girl who works at pizza hut in airport gardens that drive a silver grandam.? whats her name.?
Above ground hero

Viper, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2011
Drives*
Wasteful

Virgie, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2011
Monica
Above ground hero

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2011
Monica who :)
Above ground hero

Somerset, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2011
Wasteful wrote:
Monica
monica who is she a good person she seens very nice
Wasteful

Virgie, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2011
i don't know her personally its just what her name tag says.
Above ground hero

Somerset, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2011
Wasteful wrote:
i don't know her personally its just what her name tag says.
thanks for the help just wish u knew her last name :(
Above ground hero

Somerset, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2011
How.do u know who I am talkn bout n what she drives if you.dont know her personally
BoBo

Manchester, KY

#10 Nov 17, 2011
it's Monica Wooton....LOL
ThatsRight

United States

#11 Nov 17, 2011
BoBo wrote:
it's Monica Wooton....LOL
Darn tootin'
Above ground hero

Viper, KY

#12 Nov 25, 2011
Darn tootin huh? Lol what do you all think about her.?
Carrie

Bearden, AR

#13 Nov 25, 2011
She's a good girl.
where is it

Somerset, KY

#14 May 4, 2012
what happen to the one about blake and those other 2 guys? hottest men to ever have worked at pizza hut then and now? someone got it taken down. thats okay. blake is a great guy.
hazard fan

London, KY

#15 May 4, 2012
health department needs shut the one down in hazard thats the nastys looking place around and them greasy head boys i,ll never eat there again that drive thru window is fifthy.
blahblah

London, KY

#16 May 9, 2012
hey my man works at the one down town and believe me if he cleans it the way he clean the house its spotless at least there's no sluts like the one in airport gardens!!!!
Duh

London, KY

#17 May 9, 2012
Monica Wooten, but if you know what she looks like and drives you must be a serious CREEEEEPER!!!!
Haha

London, KY

#18 May 10, 2012
I have worked at both of the pizza hut's here in Hazard. At the one in Airport Gardens they kept the salt in a really big tupperware container. One day I seen a couple of the waitresses scoop rat shit off the top of all the salt and then continue to fill the salt shakers with the salt that was left in the tupperware container. This is no bull shit. That has been years ago and I don't know how the store their salt these days but, just figured I'd let you people know about that little incident. You really don't know what you eat when you eat from restaurants or even from the grocery stores. Happy dining!!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Ivel, KY

#19 May 10, 2012
where is it wrote:
what happen to the one about blake and those other 2 guys? hottest men to ever have worked at pizza hut then and now? someone got it taken down. thats okay. blake is a great guy.
what was they names?
what

Whitesburg, KY

#20 May 10, 2012
Above ground hero wrote:
<quoted text> monica who is she a good person she seens very nice
Seems*
_ Blue-Eyed Beauty _

Sheridan, AR

#21 May 10, 2012
where is it wrote:
I AGREE. HE is a HOTTIE too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy in red bandana on motorcycle 8 min RedFeatherFan 16
Brandi's haircut LMAO 20 min friend 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min uMoron 143,038
Teco coal 1 hr Trump 241
Brandi Hurt 1 hr Becky 10
call teresa. 555_ E*A*s*y (Sep '14) 1 hr RedFeatherFan 213
Red feather fan 1 hr RedFeatherFan 149
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages