Chris' Pay Lake
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Lady Who Likes Fishing

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2010
I was wondering if anyone knew if Chris' paylake on Ball Creek was closing down for good. I heard they were due to family problems.
whocares

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jan 16, 2010
Family Problems ??? LOL. If that were the case it would have never opened.
sassy1

Mount Vernon, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2010
It is a drug hole!!! Her and Chris would go around acting like they were checking ppl in and pass out drugs!!! Chris got in some major trouble and I'd say they have no choice! I used to take my son fishing there til I found this out,(with my own eyes), and i havent went back!!!
good family fun

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2010
go to campbells paylake right down the rode from there
Bison

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jan 16, 2010
Yeah Chris's pay lake was awesome till the bodies started to get to thick in the lake then it became a snagging hazard for fishermen
fisher man

Hazard, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2010
there a new one in masons creek,i cant remember where ill get back to you on that
ruben caudill

London, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2010
holley thicket is a real place to go fish the ppl that run it are some real good ppl its on middel fork of maces creek theres signs all the way too it any one know when they open tho
yes sir

Kite, KY

#8 Jan 17, 2010
yea holly thickets the only paylake i fish at, chrises is terrable plus hes usually setting in that trailer above it half naked hollering out the window, and campbells is ok they need to do sumthing about that moss though!
cheese

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2010
Chris is a rat
EJ Gayhart

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jan 18, 2010
i like cambpells paylake i guess its because everytime i go there most of the time i catch my limit and i ve also caught a 19 pounder there just on night crawlers u dont have to bring any special bait they dont feed there fish there

Since: Nov 09

London, KY

#11 Jan 18, 2010
If i wanna go fishing..i just go to the river or the lake..catch all the fish i want for free lol..There's nothing like going to the river about june or july..throwing rooster tails and catching smallmouth bass..Paylake fishing is like fishing in a bathtub..you already know what you're gonna catch lol...It's alright sometimes if ya want a mess of fish or just to have some fun with friends.....
Albert Einstein

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jan 18, 2010
Donnie Smith fingers catfish there...
=D
EJ Gayhart

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Jan 18, 2010
where
Albert Einstein

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Jan 18, 2010
EJ Gayhart wrote:
where
At Chris's pay lake...YUMMY!
Ej Gayhart

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Jan 18, 2010
lmfao
shane smith

Chesterfield, MO

#16 Jan 18, 2010
i would like to know why ppl talk about chirs paylake becaues that is my family and we put more fish than campbells do
whiskers

Oneida, KY

#17 Jan 19, 2010
Talked to J.R. and he said it will be open and running. Alot of rumors go around about that place because other paylakes start them.They cant compete with Chris's. People get mad because they think if you go to a paylake your suppost to catch fish no matter what. News flash people, its called fishing not catching. Sometimes fish just dont bite. Get over it.
haha

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Jan 20, 2010
espically if u feed them like joyce does
hummmm

London, KY

#19 Jan 20, 2010
I know joyce and Jr and candy there all great Youll never find better people
infro

Lancaster, WI

#20 Jan 20, 2010
we have been to chris pay lake many times and i have never seen anything bad there, if someone tries to start trouble or come drinking joyce puts them out, she is a very nice person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lothair Militia and Shawn Jent 26 min Uncle Sam 7
This is hilarious... 33 min Stalin 81
Cheating housewives 1 hr Slinky 7
I am a coal miner's daughter 2 hr Clarification 38
Mike Brewer 2 hr Vanessa 1
Arrested for "Promoting Homosexuality" 3 hr Midnight Rider 221
Does anyone know where Rob Lee is hiding? 4 hr Need to know 1
Circle T. This will get deleted. 4 hr Ajax 14
Hazard mayor 6 hr Tom tinkler 43
Follow a new path 7 hr Mikylikesit 65