Rude business people in Perry Co.

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
do u no

Hyden, KY

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Who are all the rude business people in Perry County? Would love to see how long it takes for someone to take my answers. I think not long. Will surely let you know when you do.
Beams

London, KY

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Real SCUMBAGS!!!
mac

Wooton, KY

#3 Apr 17, 2013
Bunch of wallet chasers!!!!
grannymom

Manchester, KY

#4 Apr 17, 2013
Dollar general at airport gardens, and rite aid
whats up wit dat

Hyden, KY

#5 Apr 17, 2013
mac wrote:
Bunch of wallet chasers!!!!
At least most of them know how to be nice while they are taking your money. It's messed up when you get your money taken and treated like a dog all at the same time.
Agree or Not

London, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2013
The Electric Beach in Wabbaco. Who do these snotty ass wholes think they are? All you hear when you go in there is them talking about the customer who just left. All you see is some little snotty blonde girl, sticking her tounge down some ass wholes throat! It is disgusting. People like them forget that if it wasn't for their "customers" that they talk shit about, they wouldn't have all that money that make them the snotty bitches they are. It is like this, it is called respect and since they demand it I sure as hell am too. If they deserve it, so do I.......
Talk about rude

Hazard, KY

#7 Apr 17, 2013
McDonalds on combs road is another place that is rude...
Just Saying

Viper, KY

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Maybe you should go to Perfect Tan, just saying. Never been treated bad at their buisness. I have been going quiet regularly for three years now. They don't talk alot, but they aren't mean or gross acting either. Very professional young ladies. They just got new bulbs in all beds, and a couple of really nice new hi-tech beds to. I don't like the management staff at Ponderosa. Making the rule that customers can't even have a piece of aluminum foil is ridiculous. And the wait staff are the ones that have to listen to customers complain about it, not the managers. At other steak resteraunts that have a food bar you are foil to wrap your own steak in. And I am only talking of a whole steak I bought that had not even been cut, or the potatoe even a bite off of. I had ate a plate off the hot bar and wanted to take the steak and potatoe home. I did get to take it home, but it was wrapped in the back. Just thought this was ridiculous. Wonder if all Ponderosa's have this rule? Considering it was just recently changed.
Harry

Nancy, KY

#9 Apr 17, 2013
What about Scumbag Wallyworld!!!
Agree or Not

London, KY

#10 Apr 17, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
Maybe you should go to Perfect Tan, just saying. Never been treated bad at their buisness. I have been going quiet regularly for three years now. They don't talk alot, but they aren't mean or gross acting either. Very professional young ladies. They just got new bulbs in all beds, and a couple of really nice new hi-tech beds to. I don't like the management staff at Ponderosa. Making the rule that customers can't even have a piece of aluminum foil is ridiculous. And the wait staff are the ones that have to listen to customers complain about it, not the managers. At other steak resteraunts that have a food bar you are foil to wrap your own steak in. And I am only talking of a whole steak I bought that had not even been cut, or the potatoe even a bite off of. I had ate a plate off the hot bar and wanted to take the steak and potatoe home. I did get to take it home, but it was wrapped in the back. Just thought this was ridiculous. Wonder if all Ponderosa's have this rule? Considering it was just recently changed.
I haven't been there. Thank you for the tips.
nothing nuts about it

Hyden, KY

#11 Apr 17, 2013
Why is someone on here marking "nuts" and "X's" on the posts? Are you afraid that you will get mentioned? Must be from the same rude business that I am talking about.
Sally C

Hazard, KY

#12 Apr 17, 2013
NU 2 U. That girl with the dark brown hair has no manners.
call

Hyden, KY

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Sally C wrote:
NU 2 U. That girl with the dark brown hair has no manners.
Call and ask for Rhonda or Charla and report her.
cheater

Somerset, KY

#14 Apr 18, 2013
Janice king at community trust bank
Lee Roy Lackey

Winchester, KY

#16 Apr 18, 2013
Lee Roy Lackey at Phoenix Place sub division in Hazard KY 41701.
Pauline

London, KY

#17 Apr 18, 2013
call wrote:
<quoted text>Call and ask for Rhonda or Charla and report her.
Her name is Christinea and yes, very offensive attitude. Poor customer service.
HighLander

Hyden, KY

#18 Apr 18, 2013
anyone at walmart just take your pick
Discitfied Former Custmor

Somerset, KY

#19 Apr 18, 2013
Montimutal Life Ins. r not really rude, but when it comes to them paying off, they will give u every excuse in the book to keep from paying off.
In 2002, they had a girl working there who did not know what DECEASED meant. Come on people a life ins. co. hireing someone who did not know the meaning of deceased. Now I know someone who has a Cancer Policy with them. He had CANCER, thank God he is now in remission, but they will not pay off to him.
Harry

Nancy, KY

#20 Apr 18, 2013
I certainly agree with you there Highlander!. I hate those hateful, pathetic, scumbag' rotten workers there
clinic

Hyden, KY

#21 Apr 18, 2013
How about some of the clinics? Maybe not rude, but go set 3-4 hours at the pain clinic and please don't say it's because you are a druggy. Medicine has nothing to do with it. It's just that the wait is unreal. If they can't handle the patient load, then don't take the patients and let someone have them who can, right???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people have 30 kids? 5 min Ahingledord 9
dr hugh helm 11 min Rita 37
Sally Belhasen 25 min Cuntstance 15
whos the biggest rat in hazard (May '12) 29 min truethat 37
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr stray-cat 132,206
Men and their egos! 1 hr terrible mess 18
Would you have left? 1 hr terrible mess 8
TECO Coal ticking down 3 hr PureBS 43
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 11 hr Christian 48
Hazard Dating