Tonia Blevins
Missy

Hazard, KY

#1 Sep 1, 2009
She was a great friend in Elem. and High School she used to live on Leatherwood I know her moms name was sharon and her step dad was woodrow anyone know any contact info Please she was like the sister I didnt have
kerri

Somerset, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2009
yeah i know her she is my sister. who are u b-4 i give any info??? Melissa Bishop???
gross

Winchester, KY

#3 Sep 3, 2009
Missy wrote:
She was a great friend in Elem. and High School she used to live on Leatherwood I know her moms name was sharon and her step dad was woodrow anyone know any contact info Please she was like the sister I didnt have
I don't know how long this has been posted. If you are still looking for me. post a reply.
kerri

Somerset, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2009
hey tonia whats up??? u on here now???
Missy

Hazard, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2009
gross wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know how long this has been posted. If you are still looking for me. post a reply.
Hey girl hope all is good what is going on with you and where are ya at now
gary jr

Winchester, KY

#6 Sep 4, 2009
Missy wrote:
<quoted text> Hey girl hope all is good what is going on with you and where are ya at now
I live in bell county now. Is this melissa bishop. You have been on my mind for a long time. lol
gary jr

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 4, 2009
Missy wrote:
<quoted text> Hey girl hope all is good what is going on with you and where are ya at now
so where you at now. How have you been doing....
gary jr

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 4, 2009
Missy wrote:
She was a great friend in Elem. and High School she used to live on Leatherwood I know her moms name was sharon and her step dad was woodrow anyone know any contact info Please she was like the sister I didnt have
hey girl you were like a sister to me too. you need to check this reguraly lol. So we can get in touch. lol I'm so excited
Missy

Hazard, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2009
Yea Its Melissa how is everyone and my Yahoo addy is Deedees25 I am usually there. I would love for some of us all to get together and catch up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Changing Hazard for the better. 25 min BulldogGal 40
Stand Your Ground Law 47 min interesting 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Yiago 138,113
Litigation support 51 min newsflash 2
Rexxfield 55 min newsflash 2
Haven King and Scott Alexander 1 hr gamer 21
East perry 2 hr Considering 6
Who is vipers new principal? 3 hr Omg 9
Haven king 21 hr dope man 7
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court Thu curious 458
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]