haley

Pineville, KY

#1 Jan 4, 2013
whatever happened to mike napier that graduated mc napier in 88. he was from chavies.
test

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Why do you want to know?
chuckie

Richmond, KY

#3 Jan 8, 2013
If its the same Mike Napier whose dad has the same name and was ball coach at Chavies I heard he joined the Marines and was living in South Carolina. I think he's been married a couple times and has a few kids that live with him. He's doing well.
Fan

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
whatever happened to mike napier that graduated mc napier in 88. he was from chavies..........What about the Mike Napier that played for M C Napier in early 1980's maybe 82,83,84 on the state tour team ??? He is awesome super nice guy great bb player what was his brothers name? Them boys are cool
chuckie

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2013
They both were good BB players, but the one you are talking about had a brother named Larry and they were a few years older.
tea bagger

London, KY

#6 Jan 8, 2013
what is this flash back to the 80s
chub

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 10, 2013
there was some good things in the 80's nothing wrong with noticing that and wondering what people have accomplished over the years.
Friend

Bolivar, MO

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Lives in TN. Two kids, boy and girl. Both in High school.. Married to same woman for years. Shes a teacher. They met in college. He works at a federal prison. Teaches inmates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thomas smith is a confidential informat RAT! 24 min me 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 148,309
fisical court corruption 2 hr diesel 7
ARH Derby Party 2 hr scissors 4
keith lewis. how many people knows this guy 3 hr Gary 2
Bob Byrge made hell freeze over. 4 hr Truth 16
Does Justin know how stupid he looks 4 hr Lol 17
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 16 hr Roy 104
busted at The Pantry Shelf 20 hr otis fugate 7
More from around the web