Courtney Sparks
liveloveparty

Pikeville, KY

#1 May 20, 2009
Dose anyone know her, she is probley 15 or 16. She use to go to school at Viper. Haven't heard from her since 2nd grade.
truth

Harpursville, NY

#2 Jun 11, 2009
DO YOU MEAN COURTNEY SPARKMAN? sHE WENT TO VIPER ELEMENTARY AND IS 16. i THINK SHE HAD A FRIEND NAMED COURTNEY SPARKS. but I do know courtney sparkman if you would like to contact her.
Truthbetold

Sheridan, AR

#3 Jun 13, 2009
Youd be better of stayin away from that bunch. The girl will end up just like her Daddy, shes gotten a good start! If nothin else Id stay away from them on account of the girlfriend. Does anyone know who Coy Sparkmans girlfriend is anyway? Shes skanky as hell.
Meee

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jul 6, 2009
Dam* right I am just like my daddy, whats it too you anyways?
INCEST

Middlesboro, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2009
Truthbetold wrote:
Youd be better of stayin away from that bunch. The girl will end up just like her Daddy, shes gotten a good start! If nothin else Id stay away from them on account of the girlfriend. Does anyone know who Coy Sparkmans girlfriend is anyway? Shes skanky as hell.
she looks like a wore out old lady.
kin folk

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jul 6, 2009
Truthbetold wrote:
You can say what you want about Coy's holes but you need to leave courtney out of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Immigrants and Muslim Refugees 12 min Wild Bill 12
Changing Hazard for the better. 39 min PasserBy 206
Teco coal 39 min Concerned 268
Ex- Superintendent John paul in more trouble 56 min Maniac 1
brandon napier 57 min BoBo 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Umoron 143,152
Advice 1 hr Wow dude 14
Red feather fan 1 hr Ooh you sound mad 252
hazard burning down 2 hr C Money 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages