Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81698 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

papaderp

Florence, KY

#68144 Aug 28, 2012
really do believe a earthquake is on its way probally in the next 251 days haha theres my estimate better then the news

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68145 Aug 28, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Must have been something in the air today.
mine was horrid! Can you possibly have two Mondays in a week?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#68146 Aug 28, 2012
Delete it wrote:
Delete this thread, it's been overrun by perverts, half wits and satanist. Most of the decent people that used to visit here have left because of these poison spewing trolls. I would rather see this thread deleted than to see it constantly flooded with perverse and abusive posts. While you're at it, you might try banning the perverts that are doing the abusing. PUNISH THE GUILTY FOR ONCE!!!
Yessss, skin Bluewhiner alive. He calls me nasty names all the time.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68147 Aug 28, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had such a bad day! I think I will quit my job and become a hoochie mama. I've paid my dues on the elliptical
I'm sorry you had such a bad day. I guess I could hire you to be my Nanny again. I know it doesn't pay much but we could have fun. I really miss those stories you used to tell me. Right now I am working on a dog poop launcher, to launch an attack on Bluewhiner with.

Location hidden

#68148 Aug 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry you had such a bad day. I guess I could hire you to be my Nanny again. I know it doesn't pay much but we could have fun. I really miss those stories you used to tell me. Right now I am working on a dog poop launcher, to launch an attack on Bluewhiner with.
Trebuchet for poop? Interesting
We know Bluewhiner has already been exposed to the guillotine --off with his head! Explains the whole dress and panty wearing.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68149 Aug 28, 2012
ouch?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68150 Aug 28, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Trebuchet for poop? Interesting
We know Bluewhiner has already been exposed to the guillotine --off with his head! Explains the whole dress and panty wearing.
Yes, somehow he withdrew that head and neck like a turtle. It was kind of like he does his arse when he goes into Crayfish mode. I think he is a Reptillian.

Location hidden

#68151 Aug 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, somehow he withdrew that head and neck like a turtle. It was kind of like he does his arse when he goes into Crayfish mode. I think he is a Reptillian.
Now Una
As your Nanny, I can not allow you to insult the reptiles like that. I am not sure of any class or phylum that is willing to claim old Bluewhiner.

Scotts Vegas

#68152 Aug 28, 2012
Oh geez I can hardly stand it. Not the crayfish mode again. oh no
qwerty

Pine Mountain, GA

#68153 Aug 28, 2012
Sooo, the birds falling to the ground caused the earthquake?

Location hidden

#68154 Aug 28, 2012
qwerty wrote:
they were very very fat birds.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68155 Aug 28, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Una
As your Nanny, I can not allow you to insult the reptiles like that. I am not sure of any class or phylum that is willing to claim old Bluewhiner.
I apologize to all the Reptile family all the way back to the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. Bluewhiner might belong to a strain of STD's. I'm not sure about that though, Penicillin doesn't get rid of him.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68156 Aug 28, 2012
qwerty wrote:
That's the way I understand it, qwerty.

Scotts Vegas

#68157 Aug 28, 2012
Oh no not the dreaded alien sex diseases! "Apologize to the reptile family"...??? all the way back to the Serpent in the Garden of Eden...??????? WTH?

Medications please!
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68158 Aug 28, 2012
even if it was chemical high chances are they have some kind of stuff to make it fall to the ground oh the no rain going on look up in japan they actually shoot canisters in the air where they want it to rain no matter what you say magnetic field goes with everything even weather,chemicals

Scotts Vegas

#68159 Aug 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize to all the Reptile family all the way back to the Serpent in the Garden of Eden. Bluewhiner might belong to a strain of STD's. I'm not sure about that though, Penicillin doesn't get rid of him.
Oh no not the dreaded alien sex diseases! "Apologize to the reptile family"...??? all the way back to the Serpent in the Garden of Eden...??????? WTH?

Medications please!
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68160 Aug 28, 2012
haha david icke over here where joey boddi fooko funny thing is that guy is banned in 13 countries ha because of the reptile people ha

Location hidden

#68161 Aug 28, 2012
He does resemble Gonorrhea. Make sure you use the eyewash kit I put in the bathroom after reading his post. Tonight's story will be "The Story of Bluewhiner and His Blueberry Pocket Tush"
It's a scary story---I'll leave the nightlight on.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#68162 Aug 28, 2012
I don't know how much more I can take today either Miss E. Humpaburn hasn't reported in today. He was last seen this morning going into bear infested woods. Humpaburn was wearing knee knocker multi-colored striped britches, a gray T-Shirt that's printed with "I put out on the first date", a Jungle Jim hat, Dale Evans cowgirl boots and carrying a switch. He has been known to pretend to be riding Dales horse Buttermilk, while beating his own legs with the switch.

Humpaburn is described as kind of a dorky looking guy with a big ol beer belly hanging out of his T-Shirt, a glued on goatee and big fuzzy eyebrows.

Now Bluewhiner has gone and changed his dumb looking avafart for the 4,788th time.
papaderp

Florence, KY

#68163 Aug 28, 2012
leave my nightlight on during the day to confuse people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy Adams, Where Are You? 1 hr Duhh 12
It's like you never happened 1 hr Adam 17
Scotts Tax 2 hr Lol 100
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Strel 163,203
It's a Shame 3 hr blue 21
I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger.. 3 hr Beautiful 11
George Hurt 3 hr Bad Apple 6
MISSING: Maudie Smith 2/22/2017 15 hr Misty 133

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web