Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68125 Aug 28, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you cleared me up. You are great at googling shit.
That's for sure Primate, Bluewhiner sure roasted your big hairy arse on that one. He set my boney toosh on fire too. Isn't it amazing how fast whiney tootie can Google all of that crap? I bet that fairy uses his hands and Tinker Bell wings both on the keyboard at the same time.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68126 Aug 28, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Lord, if there was one SMART troll here, we would all be screwed. Luckily, they're ALL stupid.
Amen and Glory Be to that, Roaming.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

#68127 Aug 28, 2012
trusted wrote:
Great Day all dear ones. How precious is the weather, oh this time of year is so awesome. If I could run away just for today , I think I would take a long walk on the beach , lay in the sun all day , and sleep under the stairs. Oh , better snap out of it, much to do , no time to start day dreaming. Such a long day today . If any of you run away with the day , run for me as well. Great one to yall. Run for the roses...
Good Idea, except for sleeping under the stairs LOL Sort of dark and dusty under there.
get ready

Ashland, KY

#68128 Aug 28, 2012
The US government is preparing for marshal law. 1.2 billion rounds of hollow point bullets bought by HLS along with armor troop carriers and guard shacks.

We have Russian troops along with other nationalities here now, training along side our troops.

The US government has already stated they are preparing for civil unrest in November of this year

Prepare for marshal law it is coming when the dollar collapses by years end.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68129 Aug 28, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Idea, except for sleeping under the stairs LOL Sort of dark and dusty under there.
LOL. Might get "speeder" bit too.
know

Kansas City, MO

#68130 Aug 28, 2012
---www.hide-news.org/forum/cit y/murray-ky/T5CVU11OOK3A1FVVQ
Wants to know

Cadiz, KY

#68131 Aug 28, 2012
Is the birds falling out the sky really true
Sam the Sham

Lexington, KY

#68133 Aug 28, 2012
Wants to know wrote:
Yes.
Wow

Chicago, IL

#68134 Aug 28, 2012
I'm gonna go ahead and pay to have this topic removed so you dummies can have a normal life again. I've read some of these posts for amusement and found that most of you are not as intelligent as you think you are. Where do you guys find the time to stay on this site constantly and post. Some of you are acting like grade school bullies. So if you find this post offensive, I guess it speaks to you.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68135 Aug 28, 2012
Wants to know wrote:
Kind of, if birds poop while flying actually the poop falls out of the birds butt. They really don't fall out of the sky if they are flying and friggin' die, they just fall and hit whatever is below them. The bird poop hits whatever is below it too. Depending on the size of the bird, it can really hurt you. I have seen bird poop fall on people. I think it only hurts their pride. Can you imagine Sun bathing on a beach and a whale beaching on you? That would really hurt. I'm staying off of those Sunny Beaches.

I think my answer is much cooler than all that Google copy and paste crap some folks do. Some folks Google to much and should learn to think for themselves.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#68136 Aug 28, 2012
Wow wrote:
I'm gonna go ahead and pay to have this topic removed so you dummies can have a normal life again. I've read some of these posts for amusement and found that most of you are not as intelligent as you think you are. Where do you guys find the time to stay on this site constantly and post. Some of you are acting like grade school bullies. So if you find this post offensive, I guess it speaks to you.
You're right, there are some real buttwipes & hoochie mamas on this site. A really stuck up bunch of fartknockers.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68137 Aug 28, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you cleared me up. You are great at googling shit.
That's not google IDIOT uni

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#68138 Aug 28, 2012
Wow wrote:
Actually, you would be looking for something that doesn't exist anymore. You don't PAY to have these removed anymore. And, you can post "report abuse" til you are blue in the face and it's still on here.
Delete it

Winchester, KY

#68139 Aug 28, 2012
Delete this thread, it's been overrun by perverts, half wits and satanist. Most of the decent people that used to visit here have left because of these poison spewing trolls. I would rather see this thread deleted than to see it constantly flooded with perverse and abusive posts. While you're at it, you might try banning the perverts that are doing the abusing. PUNISH THE GUILTY FOR ONCE!!!

“Get real, Only ONE is perfect.”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#68140 Aug 28, 2012
Second earthquake in KY this week

US Geological Survey reports a 2.4 magnitude earthquake 5 miles South East of Evarts, Ky., just before 9:30 a.m. Tuesday.

This is the second earthquake in Eastern Kentucky in two days.

Just after 4 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 26th, there was a magnitude 2 earthquake 10 miles west of Hyden, Ky.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68141 Aug 28, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, there are some real buttwipes & hoochie mamas on this site. A really stuck up bunch of fartknockers.
I've had such a bad day! I think I will quit my job and become a hoochie mama. I've paid my dues on the elliptical
Ditto

Nashville, TN

#68142 Aug 28, 2012
Delete it wrote:
Delete this thread, it's been overrun by perverts, half wits and satanist. Most of the decent people that used to visit here have left because of these poison spewing trolls. I would rather see this thread deleted than to see it constantly flooded with perverse and abusive posts. While you're at it, you might try banning the perverts that are doing the abusing. PUNISH THE GUILTY FOR ONCE!!!
Amen!!!
Imposter

Somerset, KY

#68143 Aug 28, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had such a bad day! I think I will quit my job and become a hoochie mama. I've paid my dues on the elliptical
Must have been something in the air today.
papaderp

Evansville, IN

#68144 Aug 28, 2012
really do believe a earthquake is on its way probally in the next 251 days haha theres my estimate better then the news

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68145 Aug 28, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Must have been something in the air today.
mine was horrid! Can you possibly have two Mondays in a week?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
APG drunk driver 1 min 22 years APG 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Mickey402 142,408
Missing : Natasha Fugate Jones 1 min RedFeatherFan 150
Is Teco really having another layoff ? (Jan '15) 49 min Prophet 259
Big red Robert koolaid stamper 1 hr Greasy 7
Them boys in apg on dirt bikes who are they 2 hr Apg4life 4
scott alexander in trouble ? 2 hr well known 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages