Purebred pitbull puppy needs a good h...

Purebred pitbull puppy needs a good home.

Posted in the Hazard Forum

GreatestNerdEver

London, KY

#1 Dec 30, 2012
As the subject says, this puppy needs a home. I have been raising her since she was two weeks old, her mother was struck and killed by a car. Normally I would have no problem taking care of her, but we already have four dogs, so adding a fifth to the mix is proving too much to handle. I can provide everything that she will need for awhile (a crate, a bed, a feeding bowl, a bag of food, a toy, some treats.) She has also had her first set of puppy shots taken care of. I don't want any money for her, I just want her to have a good home. And I'm certainly not taking her to that hellhole of an animal shelter here in town. I get tired of seeing dirty, stray dogs running around so I'd like this one to have a nice place to grow-up in.

A picture of the dog can be seen at - http://i.imgur.com/pRlxE.jpg

If you are interested, I can be reached by email at greatestnerdever@yahoo.com or kevin.fodal@att.net

Thank you for your time.
GreatestNerdEver

London, KY

#2 Dec 30, 2012
I forgot to mention, she will be 3 months old on January 1st.
WJDC

Hollywood, FL

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Ban these dogs . They were once a terror in Miami-Dade but after they were banned the dog attacks went down to ZERO.

Dog lover

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2012
WJDC wrote:
Ban these dogs . They were once a terror in Miami-Dade but after they were banned the dog attacks went down to ZERO.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =P1I4ZhOc1XgXX
You are an ignorant, heartless person. A dogs, pitt bulls included, soul purpose is to please its master and if that master teaches it to mame and kill, that's what its going to do. What should be banned are the horrible people that abuse animals in any way. They're the same kind of people that use a gun to mass murder innocent people, but I guess you blame the GUN for that!
tbones
#6 Dec 31, 2012
i would like to have her,, i have a male pitbull,,let me kno
Dog Lover

United States

#7 Dec 31, 2012
tbones wrote:
i would like to have her,, i have a male pitbull,,let me kno
If you are interested, I can be reached by email at greatestnerdever@yahoo.com or kevin.fodal@att.net
I checked her picture out, she's a beautiful pup. Good luck.
tbones
#8 Jan 1, 2013
give me a call at 16065602674. i will take her
Jus Saying

Kite, KY

#9 Jan 9, 2013
I love my Pitt....A dog is only as smart as it's master...They are like children they learn what they live..if you teach mean, mean is what you'll get...teach love and a big baby is what you'll get...Pitts rule!!!
sinead

Ireland

#10 Oct 9, 2013
Dog lover wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant, heartless person. A dogs, pitt bulls included, soul purpose is to please its master and if that master teaches it to mame and kill, that's what its going to do. What should be banned are the horrible people that abuse animals in any way. They're the same kind of people that use a gun to mass murder innocent people, but I guess you blame the GUN for that!
Your dead right mate as it's not the Dog that came into this world agressive but came into the world a beautiful kind loveing pitbull. like most people are they born an angry voilent person no it what their tought or it because they have been badly traumatised so how can u blame d animal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Children's House Montessori 5 min Smart 6
3 questions for teachers 37 min Democrat shenanigans 23
Fiscal Irresponsibility 56 min Memorable Mama 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min Rose_NoHo 174,788
Impeach Matt Bevin 1 hr Hey 34
Ashley stidham and Mark smith 1 hr Brittany 19
True love never dies 1 hr Brittany 32
Hazard School Board 14 hr Democrat shenanigans 39

Hazard Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages