Pet monkey for sale
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Salesman

Brookville, PA

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Got two pet monkeys gonna give em away to a good home.
unknown

Brodhead, KY

#2 Oct 19, 2010
where r u located? and how old r they?
Coal Mining

Leesburg, VA

#3 Oct 19, 2010
How Much?
Salesman

Brookville, PA

#4 Oct 19, 2010
If I can be assured they are good homes I'll give them, got some kids in the house. Located in Wooton and one is 4 the other is 2
Coal Mining

Leesburg, VA

#5 Oct 19, 2010
What assurance do you want? I would be fine with you visiting them after a week if you aren't happy you could find them another home or take them back
John

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Oct 19, 2010
I would take them both. Do you have a number or email address I could reach you at?
anyone

London, KY

#7 Oct 19, 2010
Ill take them will give them a great home [email protected] will get excellent care!!
John

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Oct 19, 2010
I would be willing to pay for them.
anyone

London, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2010
I will paymore. will get top notch Veterinarian Care
Hello

Lancaster, WI

#10 Oct 19, 2010
You people are idiots.Monkeys throw sh!t at you.This is not real! he would not give away two real monkeys.
itsme

Clarkson, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2010
you interested in goats? i got some goats id be willing to trade. they good goats. real tame goats at that. dont crap much either....just let me know.
Donate them

Manchester, KY

#12 Oct 19, 2010
I am sure if you look around and are serious about giving two monkey's away you could donate them to some animal zoo or something like that and they would recieve proper care. Good luck.
justwhat i need

Hindman, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2010
Hello wrote:
You people are idiots.Monkeys throw sh!t at you.This is not real! he would not give away two real monkeys.
I would love to have both of the monkeys. I have plenty of room for them to play and there are other animals here that run free as well. I don't know if this is real or not but if you would like what's best for the monkeys, I will be your choice of the new home for the monkeys. I hope this real and yeah I would absolutely love to have the shit slingers cause my kids sling shit all over the house anyway and this could be a great way to teach them to be more helpful around the house and if they see how obat me I will turn the monkey loose on them and let the monkeys chase them around slinging shit and see how my kids can handle that,lolol.
know

Harrison, AR

#14 Oct 19, 2010
ive got some free roaches and rat.if you want to come round them up.
LOL

Hindman, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2010
crazy ppl.. Monkey's are not legal to own in Kentucky
justwhat i need

Hindman, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2010
LOL wrote:
Well thank u for telling us that because I'm no expert on monkeys,lol. No smart ass remark intended,lol, I would love to have one of the little monkeys whatever they're called. I think they are absolutely adorable! Well thanks again

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17 Oct 20, 2010
Either one of them ever go snake huntin' with a goat ??-
joe

Perryville, AR

#18 Oct 20, 2010
now now. hold the hell up. where the hells my goat! you can sell that damn monkey. i dont give a rotten shit about that monkey, but i know if ye got one of em. then the others close behind. yeah yall think awwl cute monkey its so purty can i pet em?. uhhhm hummm. go ahead and pet him. he he. leave him home by hisself and you come home with a open house party. drunker then hell cussin and shootin at the tv, he hates animal planet. and if ye pre-scribes any medicashins better lock em up too! or ye wont have one little tiny its bitsy thingy left. now im tell yall. pretty monkey my ass. yeah . yall know if after you get em home, then the next mornin theres a one eyed goat standin in your yard with a sack of snakes on em . wont be wearin a lynyrd skynyrd shirt by any chance would he? thievin ass holler rats. i done knew it took em and traded my poor old goat and that damn monkey . so what did you give for em.... a case of budweiser?

ive got a reward.
2 cans of potted meat
1 half a fifth of wild turkey
2 pacs of wave full flaver.
1 percaset
and a like new handy dandy can opener
...you damn monkey theif. makes me sick
HAPPY

Harrison, AR

#19 Oct 20, 2010
LOL wrote:
LIKE THAT STOPS THEM.THAT WILL MAKE THEM WANT TO DO IT MORE.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#20 Oct 21, 2010
Monkeys play with their privates in public - Wonder where they learned that ??-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Baker and Michelle 10 min wabaco i know 5
Hazard Social Services (Mar '15) 13 min Hogs 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min ChromiuMan 148,868
Kaytlin Stevens 24 min Amber 7
County Sheriff 27 min Beaks 5
getting over lost love (Feb '14) 37 min Pepper 157
Jeremy Moore is a murderer 49 min well 7
Who set themselves on fire 22 hr Sherry 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages