ARH Laying off Repair men.

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

London, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2012
ARH is always laying off. For a company who claims to be going broke and always has an excuse for laying people off they sure do build an awful lot of unnecessary stuff! why build it if you can't afford it? And then have the nerve to ask employees to donate money out of each paycheck to go towards the new buildings!! They just need to shut that place down! I bet Jabo's won't offer laid off ARH employees free meals like they did the miners!
hello

Somerset, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2012
lol 3 is less than 3000
Me who

Liberty, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2012
I want to know is this true. Are they laying off the Maintenance men?
Sambo

Hazard, KY

#7 Oct 12, 2012
Hot Nimbus!!!. ARH will be putting all their other employees on part time eventually, big Federal budget ax coming.
lol

London, KY

#8 Oct 12, 2012
i highly doubt that
Rope a Dope

United States

#9 Oct 13, 2012
kittykitty wrote:
thats just louie. that aint true. true is he is likely to be getting fired soon ladies in house keeping seen him out there fightin with eugene.heard eugene grabbed his arm and louie was hitting him in the head.
I'm sure Eugene didn't get hurt if he just got hit in the head.
Sambo

United States

#10 Oct 15, 2012
The question is,where's the money going to come from?.
maint man

London, KY

#11 Oct 15, 2012
Rope a Dope wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure Eugene didn't get hurt if he just got hit in the head.
thats funny.sad but true louie is a joke for a boss all of us know it.he doesnt know a thing about his job.janet is the real boss.louie is a lost ball in high weeds.he has treated his men badly.no respect here for him.
Pastor Juanita

Harrison, AR

#12 Oct 15, 2012
maint man wrote:
<quoted text>louie is a joke for a boss
I can see why you think that way- you don't understand what his position is for
maint man

London, KY

#13 Oct 15, 2012
Pastor Juanita wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why you think that way- you don't understand what his position is for
what position, to lie and treat everyone badly.you are the one that needs to think because you have no idea what your saying or trying to say.
donnie flamer

London, KY

#14 Oct 16, 2012
maint man wrote:
<quoted text>what position, to lie and treat everyone badly.you are the one that needs to think because you have no idea what your saying or trying to say.
amen brother want some cookies.i baked them myself.
mean gene

London, KY

#15 Oct 16, 2012
im ok it only hurts.when i talk to louis windbag hoskins.
lol

Hazard, KY

#16 Oct 17, 2012
whose gonna fix toilets?
American Tater

United States

#17 Oct 17, 2012
loui an Donni are working out a deal with pbs and the steel workers union. The Cast of sesame street will be replaceing the current repair men, Teletubies will be replaceing janitors, and barney and friends will also be replaceing the lunch lady's after Mitt Romney's 2013 inauguration in january.
Louie

Harrison, AR

#18 Oct 17, 2012
American Tater wrote:
The Cast of sesame street will be replaceing the current repair men
I got your Big Bird right here-
Watchful Eye

United States

#19 Oct 17, 2012
Hmmmm.and what does community Ceo Donnie fields have to say about this? or maybe even Jerry?

Appalachian Regional Healthcare (ARH) strives to always provide patients with excellent healthcare. ARH works hard to make your experience with us the best it can be. As part of our commitment to provide outstanding patient centered care, not fighting.

ARH was a respected establishment, till Louis Hoskins replaced David Gregory. Now Patient Satisfaction is at an all time low and he has let that place run down. Look's like a Corprate Crack house when you drive by it.

David Gregory Kept that place nice. and David Gregory never had to hit anybody to get what he wanted done. David showed up every day in a nice presentable mannor, never kussed , got along with his workers, and understood his position and everyone else's.

Louies just there for a pay day, not to provide outstanding patient centerd care. But I'd say it won't matter after the lawsuit that is comeing. That everyone is talking about, also heard louis has a history for workplace violence. Hit an employee at a former job were he was supervisor. Ouch that wont look good in court.
Worker

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Oct 18, 2012
Ppl who wanna work can't
HELLO KITTY FEILDS

London, KY

#21 Oct 18, 2012
Watchful Eye wrote:
Hmmmm.and what does community Ceo Donnie fields have to say about this? or maybe even Jerry?
Appalachian Regional Healthcare (ARH) strives to always provide patients with excellent healthcare. ARH works hard to make your experience with us the best it can be. As part of our commitment to provide outstanding patient centered care, not fighting.
ARH was a respected establishment, till Louis Hoskins replaced David Gregory. Now Patient Satisfaction is at an all time low and he has let that place run down. Look's like a Corprate Crack house when you drive by it.
David Gregory Kept that place nice. and David Gregory never had to hit anybody to get what he wanted done. David showed up every day in a nice presentable mannor, never kussed , got along with his workers, and understood his position and everyone else's.
Louies just there for a pay day, not to provide outstanding patient centerd care. But I'd say it won't matter after the lawsuit that is comeing. That everyone is talking about, also heard louis has a history for workplace violence. Hit an employee at a former job were he was supervisor. Ouch that wont look good in court.
donnie the flamer fields hated david gregory.if you ask me the place went down hill when donnie took over at hazard arh.thats when david got replaced by louis windbag hoskins.yeah david was a decent boss.they sent david back to whitesburg and hired this windbag that dont know his job at all.from what his guys say about him he is totally lost and a joke.
val

London, KY

#22 Oct 18, 2012
david left of his own choosing. he did not keep the place kempt - but rather the workers who had no respect for david. the place was always a dump, after the strike they cut all his help and thats when the place went down further. bash big lou if you want -hes just doing his job the best he can with what hes got to work with. whitesburg aint doing no better after david left there either. that place is run by some schmucks and a punk kid.
jim

United States

#23 Oct 20, 2012
Louis is a lost ball in high weeds? more like a watermelom dropped in the jungle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill O'Reilly was Forced OUT at Fox News 34 min Buckle Up 20
Pearl combs 45 min Melissa combs 20
News No raises for police called payback (Jun '08) 1 hr Oh Well 7
don at daniel boone motel (Jul '12) 1 hr red 6
Mudslide on 476 1 hr Hugh Jorgan 3
Druggies in resturants 1 hr Hugh Jorgan 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 163,259
It's like you never happened 2 hr Not The One I Know 22
MISSING: Maudie Smith 2/22/2017 Sat Misty 133

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages