Hillside theater needs to be checked ...

Hillside theater needs to be checked on by the fire marshall

Posted in the Hazard Forum

peeved

London, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2013
Boy do we need a new theater. It is a shame that you go to a movie and it is sold out and they just keep selling tickets and keep stuffing people in the aisles, and on the floor. We went the other night and they were carrying chairs in and lining the aisles and putting booths in the back you couldn't see or hear for all the talking, people were almost sitting on each others laps. I thought there was a fire limit in these places and they couldn't block the exits or the aisles. Just wondering. I sure would like to see someone put in a good theater with good parking, and plenty of room to sit.
angel

London, KY

#2 Mar 10, 2013
why don't you go over to Fugate with the mold and mildew.
lol

London, KY

#4 Mar 10, 2013
I hate going to Hillside, the hill and parking are terrible
justsouknow

Somerset, KY

#5 Mar 13, 2013
Go to London or Corbin! Better theaters, parking, seating. Hazard needs to come into the 21st Century in so many ways, including a decent movie theater. Decent restaurants would be nice too. Just think! Dinner and a movie. What a concept. Seems like a new one for Hazard.
Combs

London, KY

#6 Mar 15, 2013
justsouknow wrote:
Go to London or Corbin! Better theaters, parking, seating. Hazard needs to come into the 21st Century in so many ways, including a decent movie theater. Decent restaurants would be nice too. Just think! Dinner and a movie. What a concept. Seems like a new one for Hazard.
Some of us can't drive all the way to London or Corbin every time that they want to see a movie in a theater.
justsouknow

Somerset, KY

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Combs wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us can't drive all the way to London or Corbin every time that they want to see a movie in a theater.
Then your screwed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min just an observer 170,492
Ashley hall 18 min Facts 31
Shannon and Melissa 39 min lulz 24
Mike 58 min rex 9
geneva (Mar '10) 1 hr Geez 25
Gossip Monger/Witch Of The V.Church Of God????? (Nov '11) 1 hr Member of another 91
Maddies Go Fund Me page 2 hr RedFeatherFan 6
Christmas in a "broke" town 4 hr Assest 31

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages