Really

Manchester, KY

#5 Dec 29, 2012
Hmmmm.... Why are you talking to yourself?
omsl

London, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Hollywood wrote:
Msha it's all about the money, to many citations they make up laws as they go.They are killing kentucky coal companys, if more mines shut down were are the inspectors going to work?
It's political! nothing to do with safety good ole days of coal mining has turned into a Obama,msha MESS!!
like to know

Somerset, KY

#8 Dec 30, 2012
What should happen if a coal miner is severly ,perm.,injured and masha is never contacted?
Broke down miner

London, KY

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Contact them your self and go straight to a lawer as soon as you contact MSHA no matter what they tell you.That will cause lot some serous problems for the company.And that will help you more then anything when you go to court.I learn that the hard way,but take my advise i know what i'm talking about.Just don't do anything the company ask you to do.Please just take this old coal mining friends advise.I know how this works.GOOD LUCK.
Romney

Lexington, KY

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Dont believe broke down miner,these coal companies are truthful-honest-caring and will go out of their way to do the right thing.By the way this has nothing to do with all the money i got under the table.
like to know

Somerset, KY

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Well,nothing happened to the co. and I didn't even get a years pay!
Broke down miner

London, KY

#12 Jan 1, 2013
I know what i'm talking about. Please just call MSHA or state inspectors.And you will see i'm tell the truth.I'v got 14.5 years underground an those companies will make things sound good to you,but they will break it off in you.I know first hand.Don't take money under the table like ole "Romney". Call Eric C. Conn in Pikeville,Ky. If you don't want to do it for yourself think about your family an do it for them.Good Luck.I hope you get a coal truck full of money.People like ole "Romney" is afraid they will go to jail for not reporting a accident.Just don't listen to that nut.
like to know

Somerset, KY

#13 Jan 1, 2013
i'm telling you,already been to court and I didn't even get awarded a years pay!
Miner

London, KY

#14 Jan 1, 2013
like to know wrote:
i'm telling you,already been to court and I didn't even get awarded a years pay!
Thats why these companies carry comp, Dumb a-s, If you dont deserve it you dont get it. Check drawing want to be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min CCR 164,788
Who did Brandon Fletcher rob this time 9 min What 65
Ol bub miller 11 min Marie 6
Jamie Williams cocaine and dealer 1 hr Ricky Hearld 11
Jeff & Savannah 1 hr Mitch 3
everybody know what she is 1 hr Obviously 3
Short & fat or long & skinny?!?! 1 hr yep 7

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance