Next Last
OG by the LB

Jenkins, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2012
They back
Slurpee

Somerset, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2012
Is this a homosexual gang?Taylor,don't sound very intimidating at all..Wasn't they the ones who were starting a rumble at the gay pride parade wearing their pink colors.Oh ok,Taylor gang i will meet you at the train yard for our big pillow fight.LMAO!
Man in the Pines

Somerset, KY

#4 Jul 23, 2012
What is that? A chain-wearing, pill-snorting group of Taylor Swift fans? LOL!!!
yankin mypuda

Hazard, KY

#5 Jul 23, 2012
they are back ? where did they go?
stupid

London, KY

#6 Jul 23, 2012
you all of so dumb! taylor gang is wiz gang. you all wish theyd come to hazard!
True Theory

London, KY

#7 Jul 23, 2012
stupid wrote:
you all of so dumb! taylor gang is wiz gang. you all wish theyd come to hazard!
There is more than one Taylor Gang and you need to learn how to spell better.
Laid Off Coal Miner

London, KY

#8 Jul 25, 2012
OG by the LB wrote:
They back
Are you talking about those bunch of goons in Viper who wear chains and do rags and breed pit bulls and claim that they are in a gang? They are a bunch of mentally challenged white boys who have never laid eyes on a real gang before. My aunt caught one of them on her hidden camera peeing in her flowers.
RETARDS

London, KY

#9 Jul 25, 2012
REALLY YOU ALL ARE SO F-CKING STUPID! TAYLOR GANG? WIZ KHALIFA GANG? IDGAF IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE THEY ARE TRYING TO ACT BAD BY STEALING A GANG NAME? WOW? && IF THEIR FROM VIPER OH GOD GUYS REALLY THEY ARE BADDASSES ONLY NOT REALLY! ONLY THING VIPER PEOPLE WILL DO IS KILL YOU WITH THERE UGLY ASS LOOKS, TAYLOR GANG BRING IT! YOU BUNCH OF PUT ONS! COULDNT YA COME UP WITH YOUR OWN GANG NAME? INSTEAD OF STEALING ONE BUNCH OF HILLJACKS! SUCK A BIG ONE FOR ME! TAYLOR GANG
funny

Somerset, KY

#10 Aug 5, 2012
RETARDS wrote:
REALLY YOU ALL ARE SO F-CKING STUPID! TAYLOR GANG? WIZ KHALIFA GANG? IDGAF IF THERE IS MORE THAN ONE THEY ARE TRYING TO ACT BAD BY STEALING A GANG NAME? WOW? && IF THEIR FROM VIPER OH GOD GUYS REALLY THEY ARE BADDASSES ONLY NOT REALLY! ONLY THING VIPER PEOPLE WILL DO IS KILL YOU WITH THERE UGLY ASS LOOKS, TAYLOR GANG BRING IT! YOU BUNCH OF PUT ONS! COULDNT YA COME UP WITH YOUR OWN GANG NAME? INSTEAD OF STEALING ONE BUNCH OF HILLJACKS! SUCK A BIG ONE FOR ME! TAYLOR GANG
i agreee!
TG - APG

Somerset, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2012
RETARDS wrote:
They're not from Viper anymore, hilljack. They migrated to Airport Gardens. APG in da hizzy, yo. TG betta recognize, yo. This is where APG Unit rocks it out hard, yo. No roon for TG. APG is da shyt. Are you down?
TG - APG

Somerset, KY

#12 Aug 6, 2012
No ROOM for TG, that is. Peace out, homiez. White Boyz rockin' hard in APG 2nite, yo. Weezy. Love. Money. APG UNIT.
TG - APG

Somerset, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2012
No Love 4 Knott County Knuckledusters neither. You aint no gang, bytchez. Pulzeeze, bruh. GTFOH.
Double cheeseburger

Wheelwright, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2012
Sunshine and snow hos running there best clothes
curious

London, KY

#15 Aug 7, 2012
Does anyone know the name of the gang from Jackson?
Slim

London, KY

#16 Aug 9, 2012
Gang ???
yup

Nancy, KY

#17 Aug 9, 2012
this is the ga_yest shit ever. gang or no gang they come on my property they are shot.
Yolo

Ivel, KY

#18 Aug 9, 2012
yup wrote:
this is the ga_yest shit ever. gang or no gang they come on my property they are shot.
Shut up homie u aint gonna do anything...u mad bro? Wats up punk...do sumtin big boy were u live ill do the james brown in your front yard u wont do nuttin
yup

Nancy, KY

#19 Aug 10, 2012
lmfao wow. gotta love wiggers. not mad at all just find it f_ucking hilarious.
Yolo

Ivel, KY

#20 Aug 10, 2012
Were u live bruh i show yu wats good
farts with a lisp

Somerset, KY

#21 Aug 12, 2012
A hillbilly gang...lmao...i guess you all wear your hats side ways that reads...beer thirty...lmao.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min Obama Zombies 155,436
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 57 min Truth 7,184
Perry Circuit Judge Election 1 hr Lying sends you t... 107
Grimes or McConnell 4 hr hell yes 196
mitch, work with us not against us 4 hr Thought you knew 10
why do black people look like monkeys 5 hr with jews we lose 45
why are mulatto people so ugly and stupid 5 hr with jews we lose 45

Hazard Jobs

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance