Why was he in jail the other day?
noneyabusiness

Lancaster, WI

#3 Jan 6, 2011
Mind your own business
Curious

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2011
I just think its sad he runs a clinic to help people get off drugs then stays blowed away himself... so what happened the other say? afraid his boss will find out
Who knows

Science Hill, KY

#5 Jan 6, 2011
went to jail for dui,cocaine poss,felony paraph.had some girl with him...loser!!
to Hazel-Cuirious

Williston, SC

#6 Jan 6, 2011
Did u achieve what you were out to? Afterall, u r post #1,2, & 4. So let me guess. U r after Darwin, he has a girlfriend, and u r po'd. Happens all the time on here. GROW UP!
to Hazel-Curious

Williston, SC

#7 Jan 6, 2011
ok, made a typo, so I cleared u up.
HaHa

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2011
Friend of Hazels..They was a couple for about 4 5 months...he bought her everything...even a suv. he sent her to florida a few times hes a dope head an always will be
HaHa

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2011
to Hazel-Cuirious wrote:
Did u achieve what you were out to? Afterall, u r post #1,2, & 4. So let me guess. U r after Darwin, he has a girlfriend, and u r po'd. Happens all the time on here. GROW UP!
HaHa If this is who I think it is then he was right you are very dumb. You think only 1 persons shows the same location lmao
to Hazel-Curious-Ha ha

Williston, SC

#10 Jan 6, 2011
OK, Now u r Haha, too. No, I don't think but go view all the topics that u want and see if 5 out of 9 posts have a United States ip. Now what are the chances of that? Have fun talking to yourself. I'm outta here. Didn't take me long to figure out it was a jealous woman and of course, I WAS RIGHT. So make up any name u want and post with your United States ip and convince the rest of the world it isn't the same person. Good luck! U will need it. I'm outta this stupid thread for good.
HaHa

United States

#11 Jan 6, 2011
one last question,have you caught what he has yet?
HaHa

United States

#12 Jan 6, 2011
oh and actually darling I'm talking to you not myself! hahahahaha Obviously your man dont want you
sure did

Williston, SC

#13 Jan 6, 2011
HaHa wrote:
one last question,have you caught what he has yet?
Yep, and u r jealous cuz he won't give it to you. I'll talk to him and see if he won't help u out...roflmbo at u. Btw, love u, Darwin, baby ;)
cry me a river

Williston, SC

#14 Jan 6, 2011
HaHa wrote:
oh and actually darling I'm talking to you not myself! hahahahaha Obviously your man dont want you
No, my man don't want me but yours does, hahahahaha! Love u, Darwin Whitaker ;)
HaHa

United States

#15 Jan 6, 2011
This is to funny!!! haha I mean come on he is eat up with warts from someone i know well.. check ya self hun. u cant see the out breaks always
Lisa

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Jan 7, 2011
Well darwin is a loser .. I dunno how many people he has been with but oh his poor little wife is the one who will suffer from what he does.. He has used his job position to take advantage of drug who*es and he got what he deserved..he is never gonna be anything but a drug addict and a who*e hopper ..and i think its funny now that is little wifey can be embarassed!!! and not cover up for him .
Lisa

Whitesburg, KY

#18 Jan 7, 2011
I dont feel sorry for her because she defends him .. I think she got what she deserved also everyone knew what he was doing but noone would tell .. so she looked like a idiot and thought she was so perfect.
STUTUP

Lancaster, WI

#19 Jan 7, 2011
krista is a sweet good person. What Darwin does, Krista can't help......I hope she checks out this site though bc if darwin was fooling around with hazel kilburn, he has a std, for sure. Sounds like Krista needs rid of darwin........
brent

Whitesburg, KY

#21 Jan 7, 2011
well my girlfriend was going there and she was giving him oral favors for free visits and when i found out i made her stop going there .He is gross and these girls he fools with is all about the dope.
somebody

London, KY

#22 Jan 7, 2011
when a mans down u all know how to keep him down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill O'Reilly was Forced OUT at Fox News 34 min Buckle Up 20
Pearl combs 45 min Melissa combs 20
News No raises for police called payback (Jun '08) 1 hr Oh Well 7
don at daniel boone motel (Jul '12) 1 hr red 6
Mudslide on 476 1 hr Hugh Jorgan 3
Druggies in resturants 1 hr Hugh Jorgan 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 163,259
It's like you never happened 2 hr Not The One I Know 22
MISSING: Maudie Smith 2/22/2017 Sat Misty 133

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages