Next Last
Firearms Seized

Lancaster, WI

#1 Nov 16, 2011
Firearms Seized

Lancaster, WI

#2 Nov 17, 2011
Information about the search/seizure here:

http://dockets.justia.com/browse/state-kentuc ...

This is what it says so far:

USA v. Approximately Thirty-Two (32) Firearms and Ammunition Seized from Mildred Ison and Paul Ison, Sr.

Filed: November 10, 2011 as 6:2011mc00304

Petitioner: USA Respondent: Approximately Thirty-Two (32) Firearms and Ammunition Seized from Mildred Ison and Paul Ison, Sr.

Presiding Judge: Amul R. Thapar

Court: Sixth Circuit > Kentucky > Eastern District Court

Type: Other Statutes >
Wondering

London, KY

#3 Nov 17, 2011
Its about time they got them for something?
wonder

Richmond, KY

#4 Nov 17, 2011
what got them raided? I thought there had to be a very good reason to search someones home. Are police still searching for the weapons that murdered her dad and his wife?
Point

Hazard, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2011
It is not against the law to have 32 guns folks..
I know that

Richmond, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2011
Point wrote:
It is not against the law to have 32 guns folks..
BUT everyone does not get raided for having them. Why did they raid their home? That is what I am wondering. I know a lot of people that have guns and they have never been raided so why were they?
Another Point

Lancaster, WI

#7 Nov 18, 2011
when theres an unsolved murder case of a woman's father and stepmother where the 2 were mysteriously assasinated, and that the woman is not making one single effort to show any interest at all in the murder case being solved or finding out who did it, and she has a doped out convicted felon son that's been in trouble several times and has been busted for possessing firearms himself, and facing prison time, not to mention the fact that the son and mother are the top 2 suspects, then the feds finding out there's a lot of guns in this woman's home, hell yeah i'd say there's the feds a real good reason to go raid this woman's and her husband's home to seize the 32 weapons folks. it would take stomp idiots to have that many guns anywhere near them with all thats going on within their family. at least there's proof of them being guilty of being dumber than a bucket of rocks!
bumping

Richmond, KY

#9 Nov 20, 2011
needs to stay bumped up too
Old Lady

Sheridan, AR

#10 Nov 21, 2011
Wow! Crazy! I went to high school with her. I feel so old.
bumping

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 22, 2011
to the top
Its a shame

Sheridan, AR

#12 Nov 22, 2011
I don't think that he will ever change.
bumping

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 23, 2011
it up..needs to stay on top for those that do not know about this
keeping

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 25, 2011
it on the top
Firearms Seized

Lancaster, WI

#15 Nov 25, 2011
Thanks for the bump-ups! Yes this needs to stay up to the top along with the rest of the threads pertaining to the deaths of Roy and Wanda Campbell. So strange that Roy's daughter is not making any effort at all to solve her father's and stepmother's deaths. Funny how her and her husband are getting raided and 32 weapons confiscated. Also funny how this has NOT been on the WYMT/WKYT news yet.
Isabella

London, KY

#16 Nov 27, 2011
Firearms Seized wrote:
Also funny how this has NOT been on the WYMT/WKYT news yet.
I find that to be funny, too. If it had been some goofy-looking, redneck hollow hermit who most people in Perry County had never heard of, with only half the number of guns that were confiscated, it would have probably been all over WYMT News the day that it happened.
Keeping Faith

Lancaster, WI

#17 Nov 27, 2011
I wouldn't doubt that one bit, Isabella. This just don't make any sense at all why something like this hasn't been on the local news yet. I mean, seriously, here we have an unsolved double-murder case where not one single arrest has been made and one of the victim's daughter has been raided by the Feds and 32 firearms was confiscated, PLUS her son has been convicted of possessing firearms by a convicted felon and facing prison time. Then our local TV station has NOT had one word of this on the air, nor has the local newspapers wrote any articles about it or anything on the radio stations. Are people afraid of this lady or to mention her name on TV, newspapers and radio or what??

I'll just tell you all, this double-murder case is being handled VERY STRANGELY and it looks like the Feds need to be investigating the case instead of the local KSP. I am sure there are several that will agree with me and no doubt there will be some that disagree, but this is just my honest opinion!
DONT TREAD ON ME

Harpursville, NY

#18 Nov 28, 2011
there is no law against owning any ammount of guns to my knowledge. I myself only own 3, but I have a relative who owns over 128 different types of firearms, they are all registered and legally purchased over many years. However there is a law in wich you must obtain a federal gun license to pocess fully automatic weapons. Otherwise full auto is illegal. As for the 4th amendmant and the need of a warrent and such, nah they dont really gotta have one they can just say they heard noises and assumed the destruction of evidence so they can kick in the door....honestly this country has went to shit...im waiting for the day i have to barricade my house because of a civil war to protect my family from the nut jobs and goverment fighting amongst themselves
Julia

London, KY

#19 Nov 28, 2011
I'm just curious WHY the guns were seized...
What

Sheridan, AR

#20 Nov 29, 2011
Is it a crime to have a certain amount of guns or something?
I agree

London, KY

#21 Nov 30, 2011
What wrote:
Is it a crime to have a certain amount of guns or something?
I agree with you, I know Paul is a hunter, and considering he is in his 80's. If you bought a gun every year or so from lets say 18 to 85 that would add up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob 5 min tired of it 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Historian 134,260
14th Region Pairings 17 min A FAN 1
NA Meetings in Hazard 40 min Shocked 6
Clinton walker sho is a baden 1 hr sheeeeew 10
Phillip Shane Turner 1 hr really 2
Cheating husbands 1 hr Full of it 88
Hazard High School is a disgrace at ballgame wi... 3 hr WhyWould 27
Judge Scott Alexander. 19 hr slick 455
Is Teco really having another layoff ? 23 hr Lame Duck 114

Flood Warning for Perry County was issued at February 27 at 4:36PM EST

Hazard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web