Washington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Black gangs are taking over our town. Black gang members are taking over mines. I have to give them ten percent of my check from the mine. They run are Pitts and smoke crack in our city's and mines I'm scared please help save hazard. You must wear red to go to the gas station it's blood territory on west side of hazard.
hillbilly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

LOL someones been smoking some that good stuff sounds like
Really

Fordyce, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Lol. This is almost the most stupidest thing I've read on here. Well. Almost
Ace

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Kevin reader wrote:
Black gangs are taking over our town. Black gang members are taking over mines. I have to give them ten percent of my check from the mine. They run are Pitts and smoke crack in our city's and mines I'm scared please help save hazard. You must wear red to go to the gas station it's blood territory on west side of hazard.
Are you high?
something

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like another lazy azz trying to stir trouble where none exists. Its talk like that, that gets spread around, and before ya know it, theres trouble. Kevin get off your azz and do something useful, instead of trying to start chit. Go clean your room, or sweep the floor, or something.
Pixie Lou

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Kevin reader wrote:
Don't worry about the imaginary gangs in Hazard. Worry about the crack and meth labs that they talk about on the news in Indiana, the state that your isp says that you're from, Indiana corn field dweller.
MC Napier Graduate

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Kevin reader wrote:
That is so stupid but it made me laugh so hard.

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

ROTF LMAO!! Gangs in Hazard??? Crips & bloods?? Yeah everywhere you want to be!! I'm skeered!!!
yeehaw

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Jarriete Hill is the leader, hes 5 feet of badness lmao.
Vickey

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Kevin reader wrote:
Are you telling the truth ???
Thomas Chong

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

they should have a topix strictly for high skool kids in the event of threads like this.
StatePopoDrugDog s

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

And at least two nice German Sheperds, with well trained noses!
Dottie

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

LOL!
lol

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Kevin reader wrote:
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Is this a joke? Am I being punked??
Who That

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Kevin reader wrote:
Are you talking about Taylor Gang and The APG Squad? They aren't real gangs, although they think that they are.
Checkers

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Who That wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about Taylor Gang and The APG Squad? They aren't real gangs, although they think that they are.
and most of their members aren't black.
Old Mae

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Don't forget about The Knott County Knuckledusters. They got it going on.
Cuno

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I heard Mike WHITAKER is the leader of the Big Creek Mafia. Bad bunch.
Stoopeed Heelbillee

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Don't forget the other gang, the derp dingle dangles
Clue

Harrison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

They be representing, yo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Straw Grasping Te... 150,399
arh nurse 11 min What 2
Good tax paying people of perry county ky 21 min Disappointed Rep 19
scott alexander 38 min Get my drink 29
what is the best sex toys (Feb '10) 38 min the man 15
Principal 1 hr Roy G 6
Jesus is a democrat 1 hr Truth 4
Blue Diamond 1 hr Creekbird 56
Grimes or McConnell 3 hr MrsGladToBeMe 160
bobby muncy (Aug '12) Fri Truth 54

Search the Hazard Forum:
•••
•••