Lowes Taken over by gays!
babyjade

Rockholds, KY

#22 Feb 20, 2011
Who really cares about someones sexual preferences? If they are doing their jobs & not forcing their desires on you then what's the big deal? Live & let live.
upset

Harold, KY

#23 Feb 20, 2011
Gays are at Walmart, gays teach in schools, they work at your doctors and at the hospital, they serve you your food, they sell you cars, deal with it!
Question

Lebanon, KY

#24 Feb 20, 2011
Nasty wrote:
Gay men are nasty as fck and are always child molesters
Statistically child molesters are heterosexual married white males with children of their own. The heterosexual white males who are molesters make up over 90% of all molesters apart from religious leaders.

Stastically from all caregories here is how it comes out:

Home, family and family friends 52%
Religious leaders Catholic 22%
Religious leaders Protestant 11%
Doctors, health care and school providers 9%
Female 2%
Others (including homosexual males)4%

Most children are molested by a family member (male parent, uncle, brother, cousin, or family friend)

The truth is that statistically the most unsafe place on earth for children is in their own homes or in the care of some religious leader.

Homosexuals are the least of children worries and if some heterosexual parents took time to really study, they would be aware of the real dangers and in turn protect their children. Instead they act stupid and point fingers to homosexuals because they don;t like a homosexual while their married uncle or cousin or even the children dad is molesting their children. Ever wonder why the statistics don't go down? Because stupid people like you ain't got enough sense to watch out for the real danger. Maybe you are molesting your children or your neighbors child and enjoy it and point a finger to a homosexual in your community give you free clearance to do what you want to do. If you really care about children and want to help stop child molestation, start looking to the people who are really guilty.
Question

Lebanon, KY

#25 Feb 20, 2011
God Help You wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it ridiculous. When you have a bunch of Gay’s you have nothing but out of control drama. It blows my mind how feeble minded idiots will come on here and crack jokes and talk crap about someone passing away but praise a bunch of homosexuals. I think this town, county, state, country, and world has gone to hell in a hand basket. I just love how some will come on here and Say God is OK with homosexuality. Facts are simple, if you believe in God then you believe in the words printed in the bible. The bible plainly states homosexuality is an abomination to God. Just because man has suddenly accepted homosexuality over the past 10-15 year does not mean God has changed the opinion he has had since the beginning of time. If you don't believe in God then fine, it shouldn't really matter to you or to me in any way at all. But to say you can go to church and preach or even say God will accept you into heaven as an active Gay man or woman is ludicrous. God loves us all, no matter what our skin tone, sexual preference, or belief's. But, don't be distracted by the false teaching of others, unless you lay aside those sexual practices you will not be accepted by God and you will NOT make it to heaven. The bible plainly states there will be false profits and these profits will lead many people to Hell, thinking they are righteous. Please, beware of these people. God loves you but there is no middle ground. If someone such as Job makes it into heaven by the skin of his teeth then what makes us think we can get into heaven by being anything less than God like. I am here to tell you, homosexuality is not God like. God is not Gay. I have Gay friends, I’m not homophobic, I’m just really offended by the fact that we as an intellectual race in times when man is smarter than ever recorded in history that we allow ourselves to be made into fools so easily by the devil and his false profits. The bad thing is… we’ve become so intellectual that we believe our own BS. I pray for you because you need it if you believe you’re going to heaven as a practicing homosexual. Some say they were born that way, that’s a crock, it is a learned behavior. Either a Parent steered you down the wrong path or someone early in your life influenced you. God have mercy on your soul, but he won’t if some behaviors aren’t changed.
For the intelligent person who wrote this the word is 'prophet' not "profit"

And who 'steered' you down the path of heterosexual?
The word homosexual is no where in the Bible. Of course whern people began to be homophobic they started changing the Bible in 1946 and added homosexual to the Bible. Originally it was not there. For 1700 years of Bible history, no prophet or teacher, theologian or Bible Scholar even hinted to homosexuality being an abomination.
The Quote in Leviticus had an entirely different meaning when it was written, as you read the original manuscript, that it does to Americans today. It was an uncleanness, like eating shrimp and pork.
You really need to study and try to get pass your bias toward homosexuals.
Kel-tech P32

Statesboro, GA

#26 Feb 20, 2011
I done got me sum new respect fer them gay guys and let me tell you they is sum real tuff dudes. heres why I says so you see...i went to the doc fer one of them there yearly fisicles and the doc tells me to drop me overhalls and bend over....i looks out the corner of me eye and hes done greasin up a rubber gloved finger and straight for my cracky hes a comin...wooee did that shake a feller up....and the first thing that came to my mind boyee them gay guys are tough cause ifn they likes this kind of thing theys mustn be one tuff mfers.
Kel-tech P32

Statesboro, GA

#27 Feb 20, 2011
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
For the intelligent person who wrote this the word is 'prophet' not "profit"
And who 'steered' you down the path of heterosexual?
The word homosexual is no where in the Bible. Of course whern people began to be homophobic they started changing the Bible in 1946 and added homosexual to the Bible. Originally it was not there. For 1700 years of Bible history, no prophet or teacher, theologian or Bible Scholar even hinted to homosexuality being an abomination.
The Quote in Leviticus had an entirely different meaning when it was written, as you read the original manuscript, that it does to Americans today. It was an uncleanness, like eating shrimp and pork.
You really need to study and try to get pass your bias toward homosexuals.
You do err my friend. A reading of Leviticus details the abominations. It clearly states that men lying with men is an abomination as well as men lying with beasts. The lengthy list covering serveral pages of laws and statutes was a warning to the Isrealites not to do the things the Cannanites had done. As God tells the hebrews as they are about to enter Cannan that should they repeat these abominations he will vomit them out of the land just as he is preparing to do to the cannanites. And as Jesus states : I am here not to change one "jot" or "tittle" of the law. The food laws pertain today. Should you take the time to read Peter you will see plain as day that the reference to what is clean and what is not clean refered to Cornelius, the gentile...not food. All of the prohibited foods are scavengers. Read the law. Scavengers are good only in that they clean up the wastes and poisons deposited on the earth. They are not to be consumed by man.
K-MILL

London, KY

#28 Feb 20, 2011
Yeah I put in a application about 5 months ago and they ask me if I was straight and I said yes and they never called me back. Thanks topix now I know the answer.
Doug

Carrollton, GA

#29 Feb 20, 2011
dont know wrote:
why does it matter? i mean the prices are not going to change, the store hours are not going to change and they will carry the same products. so i guess the world isnt going to end or lowes wont close anytime soon
you can get your whacker washed in the mens room?
Truthfinder

Waco, KY

#31 Apr 11, 2011
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>
you can get your whacker washed in the mens room?
I guess YOU WOULD KNOW!
Truthfinder

Waco, KY

#32 Apr 11, 2011
Nasty wrote:
I keep telling myself there cannot possibly be anyone this stupid, but then I read this. Guess I was wrong
Truthfinder

Waco, KY

#33 Apr 11, 2011
asty wrote:
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

Actually the majority of child molesters are straight men. Get it right if you're gonna post it.
Those who are always saying gays molest children really should have more love and care for children and see that they are protected from the real molesters; straight married men (94%). This stupidity is the reason child molestation has never DECREASED. Because they are looking to protect their children from those who DO NOT molest them while the real molesters have full range of their children, Stupid and sad for the children.
Truthfinder

Waco, KY

#34 Apr 11, 2011
Kel-tech P32 wrote:
I done got me sum new respect fer them gay guys and let me tell you they is sum real tuff dudes. heres why I says so you see...i went to the doc fer one of them there yearly fisicles and the doc tells me to drop me overhalls and bend over....i looks out the corner of me eye and hes done greasin up a rubber gloved finger and straight for my cracky hes a comin...wooee did that shake a feller up....and the first thing that came to my mind boyee them gay guys are tough cause ifn they likes this kind of thing theys mustn be one tuff mfers.
If the "First thought that came to my mind" was gay sex while being examined by a doctor, I'd say your have some very strong repressed sexual homosexual desires"
Truthfinder

Waco, KY

#35 Apr 11, 2011
Kel-tech P32 wrote:
<quoted text>You do err my friend. A reading of Leviticus details the abominations. It clearly states that men lying with men is an abomination as well as men lying with beasts. The lengthy list covering serveral pages of laws and statutes was a warning to the Isrealites not to do the things the Cannanites had done. As God tells the hebrews as they are about to enter Cannan that should they repeat these abominations he will vomit them out of the land just as he is preparing to do to the cannanites. And as Jesus states : I am here not to change one "jot" or "tittle" of the law. The food laws pertain today. Should you take the time to read Peter you will see plain as day that the reference to what is clean and what is not clean refered to Cornelius, the gentile...not food. All of the prohibited foods are scavengers. Read the law. Scavengers are good only in that they clean up the wastes and poisons deposited on the earth. They are not to be consumed by man.
SO SAD, you know just enough of the Bible to be a fool. Piecing a scripture here and there together only shows you really do not know the Bible at all. SO SAD SO SAD
StylinOnYou

Morehead, KY

#36 Apr 11, 2011
God is dead and gays are ok. This will be like slavery, while most intelligent nations just dropped it and moved on America fought about it. Most nations accept gays and give them rights, but not the god fearing cross bearing Americans. This country saddens me.
Primer

Virgie, KY

#37 Apr 11, 2011
everywhere wrote:
As many of you know, the Bennett Center (formerly Sue Bennett College) in London is owned by The Methodist Church. It's mission statement according to it's website says "The Bennett Center of London is a 'Christian', non profit organization located in Kentucky's Southeastern Appalachian Mountains offering opportunities for 'wholeness' through programs that address their spiritual, educational, physical, social and cultural needs." Recently I was made aware that the Center has allowed a new program to have space there. That program is run by a homosexual named Doug Salyers. I feel like this is a direct violation to the Center's "Christian" mission to offer "wholeness". The bible is very clear on where God stands on homosexuality.
In Leviticus 18:22 it says Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is an abomination.
Can this be any more clear?
In Leviticus 20:13 it says If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
The New Testament talks about homosexuality also.
Romans 1:26-27
Verse 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature.
Verse 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
In addition, the United Methodist Church forbids any United Methodist board, agency, committee, commission, or council to give United Methodist funds to any gay organization or group, or otherwise use such funds to promote the acceptance of homosexuality.
What is going on at the Bennett Center is a direct violation of this, with the promoting of this organization and it's homosexual director. As Christians we must draw the line somewhere and stand for what is right. This program claims to be for children and seems to masquerade as being built on Christian principles, and yet encourages homosexuals?
If you believe this is wrong, I encourage you to contact the local Church, the board of directors, or UMC directly to voice your opinion in this matter.
Email Addresses
Church Office: [email protected]
Rev. Wade Arp: [email protected]
Bennett Center: [email protected]
Actually in Israel, the Jewish people will not let you read a bible without a Jewish traditional translator close by because of misinterpretations like this. You have to understand Jewish traditions before you say what something means in the bible. All the verses that people think is talking against homosexuality is not. What its talking about is deliverers of the word at the time who acted kind of like Catholic Priests and did not marry. But they would rape boys and such to satisfy their sexual lusts, such as with Catholic Priests as of late. The bible is warning these teachers against doing things to others such as boys and such. It is not aiming at homosexuals. There is a Jewish explanation for all of these quotes, but most of your "mountain preachers" just preach what they interpret and not what the Jewish meaning is.
Kel-tech P32

Statesboro, GA

#38 Apr 11, 2011
Truthfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
SO SAD, you know just enough of the Bible to be a fool. Piecing a scripture here and there together only shows you really do not know the Bible at all. SO SAD SO SAD
It is a big mistake to call a man a fool. A fool in the old testament is the reference to one that denies the being of God himself. You take away God's right to judge. You should study the scripture yourself and you will cure your ignorance.
Truthfinder

Waco, KY

#39 Apr 11, 2011
Kel-tech P32 wrote:
<quoted text>It is a big mistake to call a man a fool. A fool in the old testament is the reference to one that denies the being of God himself. You take away God's right to judge. You should study the scripture yourself and you will cure your ignorance.
The difference is that I realize I do not understand all the Bible and therefore I DO NOT attempt to judge others or try to say that a gay person is wrong. However, you know EVERYTHING about the Bible and can make that kind of judgment. YEAH! Big difference. I know I don't know everything, YOU are to ignorant to know that there are things you don't know. You think you can use a scripture here and there that you don't even understand completely and condemn others to hell. That makes you a fool.
John

Knoxville, IA

#40 Apr 11, 2011
StylinOnYou

Morehead, KY

God is dead and gays are ok. This will be like slavery, while most intelligent nations just dropped it and moved on America fought about it. Most nations accept gays and give them rights, but not the god fearing cross bearing Americans. This country saddens me.
If it saddens you so damm much I am sure a few of us will get you a plane ticket to get your sorry ass out of our country !!!
Truthfinder

Waco, KY

#41 Apr 11, 2011
Kel-tech P32 wrote:
<quoted text>It is a big mistake to call a man a fool. A fool in the old testament is the reference to one that denies the being of God himself. You take away God's right to judge. You should study the scripture yourself and you will cure your ignorance.
Oh, as you see I did not call you a fool. I simple stated the evidence that you provided that declares you to be one.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#42 Apr 12, 2011
My perspective on gays & Lowes :
One of the most customer "unfriendly" places to shop on this earth , so why not be smiled at by the gay-happy cashier on your way out ??-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think Hazard needs more nightclubs 6 min tiny dancer 13
Shane Cornett 26 min Dustin 25
Marriage Forward 46 min Share 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min usa 151,924
Eddie Browning and the Blonde 58 min Hmmm 1
How many has old Robert and Carolyn Hall got mo... 1 hr Curiosity 9
Buddy barker 1 hr Dodge 3
New school in front of the hospice center Sat Eddie 63

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web