how do you get to lowes
Geesh

Sheridan, AR

#3 Feb 16, 2011
I think they're just fabulous!
so what

Manchester, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2011
who cares if they are gay, black, what ever.

What is important is the service you get I don't know about you but I have seen bad out of gay and straight
Ohmy

Hindman, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2011
so what wrote:
What is important is the service you get I don't know about you but I have seen bad out of gay and straight
Agreed! Too many homophobes in Hazard!
dont know

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 Feb 17, 2011
why does it matter? i mean the prices are not going to change, the store hours are not going to change and they will carry the same products. so i guess the world isnt going to end or lowes wont close anytime soon
weaving

London, KY

#8 Feb 17, 2011
yeah but the interior design advice is going to grow exponentially.

how's my hair ghurls?

now if they'd only put in a beauty shop.
Nasty

East Bernstadt, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2011
Gay men are nasty as fck and are always child molesters
dont know

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Feb 18, 2011
you are nasty as f*ck and if you notice more straight men are chid molesters and abusers than gay people. the fact that someone has to complain about some gay people having a job tells me that you need to get a job or a life of your own
Yeah

London, KY

#11 Feb 19, 2011
so what wrote:
Right on !!
earl

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2011
Need bj
haha

London, KY

#13 Feb 19, 2011
lol at this thread!!
Jennifer

Norman, AR

#14 Feb 19, 2011
I don't care how many gays work at Lowes or anywhere else, I just hope if I ever go back to Lowes that I get good service from the workers there no matter what their sexual orientation is. Newsflash: Gays work everywhere. Get over it.
Opinion

Somerset, KY

#15 Feb 19, 2011
Nasty wrote:
Gay men are nasty as fck and are always child molesters
Actually the majority of child molesters are straight men. Get it right if you're gonna post it.
hill man

Whitesburg, KY

#16 Feb 19, 2011
Well Bygod they will have some beautiful spring flowers,that's for damn sure

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17 Feb 19, 2011
hill man wrote:
Well Bygod they will have some beautiful spring flowers,that's for damn sure
And , the majority of them are soooo polite -
God Help You

London, KY

#18 Feb 19, 2011
Ohmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! Too many homophobes in Hazard!
I think it ridiculous. When you have a bunch of Gayís you have nothing but out of control drama. It blows my mind how feeble minded idiots will come on here and crack jokes and talk crap about someone passing away but praise a bunch of homosexuals. I think this town, county, state, country, and world has gone to hell in a hand basket. I just love how some will come on here and Say God is OK with homosexuality. Facts are simple, if you believe in God then you believe in the words printed in the bible. The bible plainly states homosexuality is an abomination to God. Just because man has suddenly accepted homosexuality over the past 10-15 year does not mean God has changed the opinion he has had since the beginning of time. If you don't believe in God then fine, it shouldn't really matter to you or to me in any way at all. But to say you can go to church and preach or even say God will accept you into heaven as an active Gay man or woman is ludicrous. God loves us all, no matter what our skin tone, sexual preference, or belief's. But, don't be distracted by the false teaching of others, unless you lay aside those sexual practices you will not be accepted by God and you will NOT make it to heaven. The bible plainly states there will be false profits and these profits will lead many people to Hell, thinking they are righteous. Please, beware of these people. God loves you but there is no middle ground. If someone such as Job makes it into heaven by the skin of his teeth then what makes us think we can get into heaven by being anything less than God like. I am here to tell you, homosexuality is not God like. God is not Gay. I have Gay friends, Iím not homophobic, Iím just really offended by the fact that we as an intellectual race in times when man is smarter than ever recorded in history that we allow ourselves to be made into fools so easily by the devil and his false profits. The bad thing isÖ weíve become so intellectual that we believe our own BS. I pray for you because you need it if you believe youíre going to heaven as a practicing homosexual. Some say they were born that way, thatís a crock, it is a learned behavior. Either a Parent steered you down the wrong path or someone early in your life influenced you. God have mercy on your soul, but he wonít if some behaviors arenít changed.
Hey Thumper

Lewisport, KY

#19 Feb 19, 2011
God Help You wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it ridiculous. When you have a bunch of Gayís you have nothing but out of control drama. It blows my mind how feeble minded idiots will come on here and crack jokes and talk crap about someone passing away but praise a bunch of homosexuals. I think this town, county, state, country, and world has gone to hell in a hand basket. I just love how some will come on here and Say God is OK with homosexuality. Facts are simple, if you believe in God then you believe in the words printed in the bible. The bible plainly states homosexuality is an abomination to God. Just because man has suddenly accepted homosexuality over the past 10-15 year does not mean God has changed the opinion he has had since the beginning of time. If you don't believe in God then fine, it shouldn't really matter to you or to me in any way at all. But to say you can go to church and preach or even say God will accept you into heaven as an active Gay man or woman is ludicrous. God loves us all, no matter what our skin tone, sexual preference, or belief's. But, don't be distracted by the false teaching of others, unless you lay aside those sexual practices you will not be accepted by God and you will NOT make it to heaven. The bible plainly states there will be false profits and these profits will lead many people to Hell, thinking they are righteous. Please, beware of these people. God loves you but there is no middle ground. If someone such as Job makes it into heaven by the skin of his teeth then what makes us think we can get into heaven by being anything less than God like. I am here to tell you, homosexuality is not God like. God is not Gay. I have Gay friends, Iím not homophobic, Iím just really offended by the fact that we as an intellectual race in times when man is smarter than ever recorded in history that we allow ourselves to be made into fools so easily by the devil and his false profits. The bad thing isÖ weíve become so intellectual that we believe our own BS. I pray for you because you need it if you believe youíre going to heaven as a practicing homosexual. Some say they were born that way, thatís a crock, it is a learned behavior. Either a Parent steered you down the wrong path or someone early in your life influenced you. God have mercy on your soul, but he wonít if some behaviors arenít changed.
Hope you feel better now that you have all that off your chest. SEE you in Hell. Thumper
wtf

Somerset, KY

#20 Feb 19, 2011
What if it was lizzys

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#21 Feb 20, 2011
wtf wrote:
What if it was lizzys
Ain't nuthin' wrong with a good lesbo -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the Nice guy in Combs 45 min Hearsay 6
What's Your Opinion of Donald Trump Now ? 51 min Ummmm 180
Smoking While Pregnant 1 hr Elmsho 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Paul 163,879
MAUDIE SMITH: Missing. 3 hr Erica and Shannon 25
Derika Prater 5 hr Yaknowmel 2
Sonny caudill likes the stick 5 hr jealous 13

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance