brittany williams
Anonymous

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2012
i just wanted to let everyone know that brittany williams from baker street in combs has cefales an dont she have the most ugly daughter she is pregnant and she stays hi i wonder if the baby will be ok they say thats why shiann is mr but i heard she dont know if scotty or cody or red is the daddy i just think they should get these drug dealin scum off the streets
Heads up

Bolivar, MO

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Hear ya their once a who$ealways a who$e she gotz it from her MOMMA!!!!!!
truthteller

Somerset, KY

#3 Nov 26, 2012
britt729 wrote:
i just wanted to let everyone know that brittany williams from baker street in combs has cefales an dont she have the most ugly daughter she is pregnant and she stays hi i wonder if the baby will be ok they say thats why shiann is mr but i heard she dont know if scotty or cody or red is the daddy i just think they should get these drug dealin scum off the streets
Well thank you how what have you got ? Or you just felt the need to throw a stone
Jennifer

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 16, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Let me tell u something Shiann is not an ugly child, she's very beautiful and shes not mental retarded FYI!!!! She had the most beautiful boy in febuary!!!! She is not on drugs!! She does not have an STD either!!! If u want to talk sh*t about someone than be an adult about it & not talk about the children. That's pretty lowlife of ya right there!!! As for the father of the child that's none of ur business!!! I am her sister and know these things for a fact!!! Evidentally someone is jealous!!!!! Get a life other than the one u have talking sh*t about someone on topix that u don't even know. Next time u talk sh*t about someone get ur facts straight be4 u start talking it!!! Keep hating!! At least she's on ur mind!!!#jealousbit**!!!
IDIOT

United States

#5 Jun 16, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>....BLAH BLAH BLAH
IDIOT !!!

You go and dig up a post from over 7 MONTHS AGO...that NOBODY COULD SEE AND HAD FORGOTTEN ABOUT ????

Now EVERYBODY will see it again...and it'll probably get all the
YAPPING going again. How STUPID can you be ??

(unless that's what you really wanted to happen.....hmmmmmmmm )
Dazzale

Hazard, KY

#6 Jun 16, 2013
that's how They All are around here.
Jennifer

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 16, 2013
Hahaha name calling??? Really??? Is this high school again??? Uhhmm no!!! I was asked to look her name up and c if nething had been said about her if u must know!!! Why u wanna stick ur nose in it neway!!! Are u afraid to use that real name of yours?!? I would be to. I would be ashamed actually!!!:)
Hoes make me sick

Hazard, KY

#8 Apr 5, 2016
Biggest ugliest hoe keep ya legs closed oh wait you can't because how would you get ur dope...and gotta follow your mom's footsteps doin it for the dope and money skanks go get knocked up and play the guessing game who s the daddy. Your ugly af along with nasty stanky stretched out puss slut
Yup

Frankfort, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
Cefales. Good god. That's the most retarded thing I've seen all day. And to think these people breed. Do all of humanity a favor: lock yourself and your kids in your house or trailer or shack or whatever sh*t hole you live in and burn to death. Thanks.
Lol

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 5, 2016
What is cefhals
Yup

Frankfort, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2016
Lol wrote:
What is cefhals
They meant syphilus but they dropped out of school after they turned eighteen in the fourth grade so it's understandable.
justameemaw

Oxford, AL

#12 Apr 5, 2016
Remember God don't make no junk....The Good Lord loves us all and we are not to talk bad about anyone...we are not perfect Only Jesus was perfect when he walked on this earth..we are to go to the Lord and ask for forgiveness and ask him in our hearts and believe that he is God's son that he died and rose the 3rd day..so we may live whoever believe in him..Amen...So God bless all the people in all walks of Life...
Dee

Georgetown, IN

#13 Apr 5, 2016
Hoes make me sick wrote:
Biggest ugliest hoe keep ya legs closed oh wait you can't because how would you get ur dope...and gotta follow your mom's footsteps doin it for the dope and money skanks go get knocked up and play the guessing game who s the daddy. Your ugly af along with nasty stanky stretched out puss slut
She's been a dope head since she got her first period. She's trash feel sorry for those 2 babies of hers it ain't there fault they didn't ask to be here she put them here but if she is pregnant again she'll probably get it took if she's hard on dope again this chick was raised by her momma hazel that's who she looked up to and who she learned her scum ways from she's worthless if someone cared they'd try to get them kids but her dope dealing and shooting ways will probably get that job done anyway she's with Ricky Williams now how the fck did that happen and yes she was spreading syphillus like butter on bread so beware men when ur pecker starts ouzing u know who caused it
Lol

Louisville, KY

#14 Apr 5, 2016
Wow that's not nice
Hahaha

Hazard, KY

#15 Apr 12, 2016
YEAH SHE IS UGLY AS F*ck and nasty....she is a big slut and a skanky one too...that nose is fugly I've heard you could fit a while 24 pack of pop in her haha...and she stinks and sucks in bed..they told them that they couldn't even hit a wall ...those kids needs to be took...she ain't no mom
YOU NASTY

Hazard, KY

#16 Apr 12, 2016
Definitely no mom indeed all she consists of is her dope and whatever penis she can find to actually penetrate her as long as she gets her money and or dope way to go slut face of yea not to mention she is SKANK UGLY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free jason combs! 44 min Get real 4
We need to take our town back. 1 hr Geico 2
Child heart broken at R.W.Combs Elelmentary 2 hr Lolol 65
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Raji 149,022
Glenn Baker and Michelle 4 hr Ex employee 5
Dickie gayheart cheese 4 hr in the know 4
Jeremy Moore is a murderer 4 hr Knows 25
Lady arrested and charged by City Cop on rainy ... 9 hr Books 57
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 11 hr Nood 181

Hazard Jobs