Milton, WI

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Why do posts keep getting removed on here when cheaters are called out? Are they ashamed?

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2013
emt wrote:
Why do posts keep getting removed on here when cheaters are called out? Are they ashamed?
People can't handle the truth. Everyone now days thinks its best to lie and look good in front of everyone but when the truth comes out oh lord they get pissed and tore up LOL. I rather just tell it like it is and that way u don't have to worry be afraid orlook over your shoulder

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Can either one you tell me if you know Lisa Fletcher?

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2013
I work pcaa and cheat every time I can. Get on yahoo and look me up. Ladies, you know how to find me. To the wife, it isn't me on there! You always believe me. I may have temporarily deactivated my fake yahoo but I am back on chatting with some with a fake account. You will never catch me because I can always convince you I am the victim. Lmfao

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Feb 9, 2013
what is pcaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hazard Flea Market 4 min Flea market seller 9
Fitz Steele 12 min Ken M 27
Steven bub 18 min Steven Bub Miller 17
central office asking for money to help with sc... 20 min wham 7
Trump's Head Smoked Again 53 min happy 12
Ed Campbell 2 hr grannymom 2
Who is Danny? 2 hr Lol 7
Scott Alexander to raise occupational tax Tuesday 4 hr Rhonda 68

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web