Mechanics at Hall & Son's Trucking

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2012
Curious Eyes

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Dec 22, 2012
does anyone know any of them. One of them bout run me off the road yesterday!!
Truck Driver

London, KY

#2 Dec 23, 2012
Curious Eyes wrote:
does anyone know any of them. One of them bout run me off the road yesterday!!
Mechanics dont drive trucks, How would you know that it was a mechanic, No trucks have been hauling for over a week, Dont know why but i am looking for another job ,cant stand not working for weeks at a time.Dont know if we are going back to work or not, Dont find a job then i will go back if they call me.
Mechanic

United States

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Truck Driver wrote:
<quoted text>Mechanics dont drive trucks, How would you know that it was a mechanic, No trucks have been hauling for over a week, Dont know why but i am looking for another job ,cant stand not working for weeks at a time.Dont know if we are going back to work or not, Dont find a job then i will go back if they call me.
WRONG! Ever here of a mechanics truck? Most mechanics have a CDL. Why would you want to work on trucks if you can't drive them? Most of us can operate heavy equipment too.
Truck Driver

London, KY

#4 Dec 23, 2012
Mechanic wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG! Ever here of a mechanics truck? Most mechanics have a CDL. Why would you want to work on trucks if you can't drive them? Most of us can operate heavy equipment too.
Mechanics dont have class A CDL, Well most dont..None of hall mechanics have class A.
cosmo bush

United States

#5 Dec 23, 2012
No i want call u back ducbme ass
Snake

London, KY

#7 Dec 23, 2012
cosmo bush wrote:
No i want call u back ducbme ass
I know a cosmo,But the one i know works for shawn hall, Mechanic truck driver,Dozer operator, And backhoe operator.Did shawn quit trucking or just on vacation, Not seen any trucks, Does anyone know.
Well

Manchester, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2012
If they are not running trucks I would like to know what they are doing? I can hear them from my house.
tater salad

London, KY

#9 Dec 24, 2012
Shawn hall didnt have insurance so arch gave him some time off they would of got to come back to work sat but we r off on Christmas break as for the mechanics i know dave ronnie and cosmo them some good guys ive wotkedqith thwm for years

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10 Dec 24, 2012
Cosmo is a Republican -

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11 Dec 24, 2012
Cosmo , tried to call but ain't got the right number - Gonna eat without you - Fair warning -
Snake

London, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2012
tater salad wrote:
Shawn hall didnt have insurance so arch gave him some time off they would of got to come back to work sat but we r off on Christmas break as for the mechanics i know dave ronnie and cosmo them some good guys ive wotkedqith thwm for years
Heared they dont go back till february, Is this true or not, Need a job Bad,This is what i heared at the chicken house.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Uninformed idiot 1,585
James River Coal Closed? 39 min Pinner Man 13
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
Why is Smitty's fruit stand closed? (Sep '11) 1 hr Apples and oranges 42
Hazard Flea's Market !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Aug '11) 2 hr Thriller 78
What is going in the old Mc Donald's building? 3 hr Its coming 39
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Cornelius Scudmister 151,291
Blue Diamond 9 hr edna 107
Woodland Park (Oct '11) 16 hr Word Up 15
fugates going out of business Fri meandyou 4
•••
•••
Hazard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000