Coy Sparkman -- no respect for his ow...

Coy Sparkman -- no respect for his own daughter

Posted in the Hazard Forum

outsider

United States

#50 Feb 23, 2009
If all of you trash talkers really cared about this family, then why for the love of God are you on here hurting this little girl more then she already is. You're acting like a pack of vultures swooping in on a sick animal. Offer your support to them in their time of need. Don't add to their problems. Get a life! Did you never make a mistake? Did you never sneak out or drink while you were in your teen's? Think about what you are saying, these parent's may not be ok right now, but they are her parent's and she does love them. Have some respect.
Meeee

Jackson, KY

#51 Jul 7, 2009
outsider wrote:
If all of you trash talkers really cared about this family, then why for the love of God are you on here hurting this little girl more then she already is. You're acting like a pack of vultures swooping in on a sick animal. Offer your support to them in their time of need. Don't add to their problems. Get a life! Did you never make a mistake? Did you never sneak out or drink while you were in your teen's? Think about what you are saying, these parent's may not be ok right now, but they are her parent's and she does love them. Have some respect.
Thank you!:)
jessica

Whitesburg, KY

#52 Feb 5, 2013
i know for a fact that coy is a very good dad who dose everything he can to make sure that they r happy and takeing care of he may not always do it the right way but nobody dose so just lay off an im his ex so if anybody should have anything bad to say it would b me an i dont so .... u all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Wisdom of God 171,864
Lmfao 22 min 2deep 12
Where best swinger party at in town 46 min jimmy 34
Did Carlos combs quit the city 1 hr KAOS 7
Lisa coots Campbell 2 hr Strike xxx 36
Hazard City Utilities 3 hr Water 1
Mayors wife making fun of us 11 hr i work 100

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages