Since: May 09

Lost Creek, KY

#21 Jun 11, 2009
LOL. That's all.
read

United States

#22 Jun 12, 2009
george2008 wrote:
If you think you're exempt from being traced, charged and arrested for making threats on topix read this Carter County KY story. These two people made threats toward a Judge.
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/47482707.h...
It don't mention a thing about Topix, it says posted on the Internet. It could have been Myspace, you don't know.
curious

Harpursville, NY

#24 Jun 12, 2009
katie u have made threatning comments to lots of ppl on here so stop trying to look so inocent.

“Friendly fire - isn't. ”

Lost Creek, KY

#26 Jun 12, 2009
Topix won't give up personal information without a court order. Good luck with that.

Location hidden

#27 Jun 13, 2009
Well I recon wrote:
well let me tell you something right now ,gladtobeme, isn't the only one Sorta fariestale 65 and Sonny are gruesome in details....
that is nonsense. i never threaten anyone......ever. show me 1 post where i threaten. if posting something like "i would protect sft with my life" or "i would kill anyone who harmed sft" is a threat , then your english skills are sorely lacking.
Charlie

Sheridan, AR

#28 Jun 13, 2009
That is so cool.

Location hidden

#29 Jun 13, 2009
sonnybonnamo wrote:
<quoted text>that is nonsense. i never threaten anyone......ever. show me 1 post where i threaten. if posting something like "i would protect sft with my life" or "i would kill anyone who harmed sft" is a threat , then your english skills are sorely lacking.
this is for you , i recon
well I recon

Lexington, TN

#30 Jun 13, 2009
well Sonny if you like her then stop, trying to get ppl to fight her,all your gonna do is get her hurt,Let's say that you are in Ny"which I doubt" and you keep threating ppl, about how bad she is , and she is alone ....well some ppl will do just what they say they will....I think the both of you need to know how far to go. I really don,t want to see any body hurt, and these so called friends of yours on here , if they were really your friend, they would tell you the same thing, but your friends only think about sex ,and if you are really from nyc, then tell us your name? I don't see anyone on here that'll be going to ny looking you up.
NYC

United States

#31 Jun 13, 2009
Well I recon you are at the least trying to be honest which is more that you'll find from that bunch of so call White Trash Mafia. All they'are is hot air and wasted space. Oh yeah Sortafaiytail65, NYC, and others real name is Leslie Ritchie from Hardbury and I think she probably suplements her income dealing pills.
Lucifer

United States

#32 Jun 13, 2009
Guess again dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the new mayor of hazard 32 min troubles 16
what are u gonna do now?? 40 min you havegotto be ... 26
Cell phone carriers 42 min Tired of AW 1
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 50 min SWAMP WITCH 1,642
Samantha Gross, perfect last name 57 min Tim 6
Ricky Martin (Nov '09) 1 hr Tripping 49
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,966
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 2 hr sugar123 38
TECO Coal ticking down 5 hr Miners and truckers 27
Beware Nation of Islam 6 hr Bonjour 35
Hazard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]