First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Curious

Appleton, WI

#1 Jan 4, 2009
Who is the blonde that drives the white bug that works at Applebees?
Heather

Macon, GA

#2 Jan 5, 2009
Curious wrote:
Who is the blonde that drives the white bug that works at Applebees?
Why? What's it to u?
jewelzmom

London, KY

#3 Jan 5, 2009
Applebees is the nastiess place to eat in Hazard. The dishes are not even clean that they serve the food on. Yuck!!
Tameka

Macon, GA

#4 Jan 5, 2009
Hey, my bf used to work there and if u heard some of the sh*t he saw a few ppl cooking do around the food u'd puke! I wouldn't eat in that d*mn dump if I was getting paid to!
Curious

Appleton, WI

#5 Jan 5, 2009
Thought she was cute.
KTCombs

Williston, SC

#6 Jan 5, 2009
It is getting bad there.I ate at the new sports-themed restaurant on main street,and loved it.I guess that is where I will be going instead of Applebees from now on.They have a bar on both levels.The jalapeno bites were great.
Rogers

Commerce, GA

#7 Jan 6, 2009
I Love it when people get on here and talk shit about things they have no idea about. If it such a nasty place to eat, then why do I have to wait in line to get a table everytime I go there?? It is always packed. If you ask me it is cleanest place to eat in Hazard. The food is good and the service is also.
Heather

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 6, 2009
Rogers wrote:
I Love it when people get on here and talk shit about things they have no idea about. If it such a nasty place to eat, then why do I have to wait in line to get a table everytime I go there?? It is always packed. If you ask me it is cleanest place to eat in Hazard. The food is good and the service is also.
Maybe cuz there's a lot of nasty ignorant hicks out of Georges Branch that can't wait to get there every weekend to spend their last dime from their welfare checks on their undercooked food! If u took a poll in Georges Branch of what their fav place to eat at in Perry is I'm pretty darn sure that would be the place most, if not all, of them would pick! LMAO! I'm glad my best friend got away from that cr*ck infested rat dump hollow!
vwgurl

London, KY

#9 Jan 6, 2009
Thats good to know, when we got a gift card for there. lol. I actually don't like the food that well, but I would hate to see a good gift card go to waste.
ok ok

London, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2009
Ill take the gift card so it doesnt go to waste. haha i kid, i kid.
Rogers

Commerce, GA

#11 Jan 7, 2009
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe cuz there's a lot of nasty ignorant hicks out of Georges Branch that can't wait to get there every weekend to spend their last dime from their welfare checks on their undercooked food! If u took a poll in Georges Branch of what their fav place to eat at in Perry is I'm pretty darn sure that would be the place most, if not all, of them would pick! LMAO! I'm glad my best friend got away from that cr*ck infested rat dump....
hollow!
Why are you talking about people from Georges Branch?? What do they have to do with Apple Bees?? People should really think before they post stupid comments on here. I know a few people from Georges Branch and I must say they are very good people, so YOU need to grow up. Its simple if you dont like Apple Bees then dont go there. No one is makeing you.
lchs fan

Williston, SC

#13 Jan 7, 2009
Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you talking about people from Georges Branch?? What do they have to do with Apple Bees?? People should really think before they post stupid comments on here. I know a few people from Georges Branch and I must say they are very good people, so YOU need to grow up. Its simple if you dont like Apple Bees then dont go there. No one is makeing you.
Amen to that. you told them!!
Celenia

Clay City, KY

#14 Jan 7, 2009
lchs fan wrote:
<quoted text>Amen to that. you told them!!
Cute how Rogers goes and gets a new nickname and tells himself that he told someone! LOL! I feel sorry for lonely folks in the Branch but that's just funny!
Rogers

Commerce, GA

#15 Jan 7, 2009
Celenia wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute how Rogers goes and gets a new nickname and tells himself that he told someone! LOL! I feel sorry for lonely folks in the Branch but that's just funny!
Damn you caught me. Or maybe someone else agrees with me, could that be it.. I think so because I dont care what anyone thinks, an opinion is like an ass everyone has one...

Since: Jan 09

Louisa, KY

#16 Jan 19, 2009
My ex husband used to work at Applebee's.. I don't know about the cleanliness of the place because I never ate there out of the three or more years that he worked there while we were together.
I can say this much, though... There has to be more than just cooking going on there because, when my ex husband and I got divorced, he had a three year old kid by a waitress there. Now he has another kid by a different waitress there!! Sounds like to me there were a little more than just cooking going on! I am beginning to think Applebee's is a brothel instead of a restaurant!!
unbelievable

Williston, SC

#18 Jan 19, 2009
Celenia wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know anyone invvolved in this but i dont think he did, they had different IP addresses
In This Corner

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Jan 20, 2009
APPLEBEE's SUCKS!
oh man do not want

Chesapeake, VA

#21 Jan 20, 2009
I've gone there twice and it was terrible. I went the second time, as a second chance. Oh boy I love raw and cold food on dirty plates. I didn't even tip. BLECH.

I just go to Reno's. That place is pretty good.
nice guy 19

London, KY

#22 Jan 21, 2009
I used to work at applebees. I worked there three different times to be exact. I loved working there the first two times but I can honestly say it has gone down hill alot. The third time I worked there I got bitched at all of the time because the food never was done.
oh well

United States

#23 Apr 9, 2009
Here is the thing applebees can be the best place you ever ate or the worst it all depends on who is cooking at the time you go in and who is the manager on duty. I worked there and they go through so many cooks you really can't judge the place just because you got a sucky me a couple of times. There is a cook that has been there for about three months and he can make an awesome steak i promise you but sometimes you can go and its nasty and some of the waitresses, not all of them are just worried about trying to f8!k somebodies man that cooks and they don't focus on serving the food before it turns cold and that just the cold hard facts of it all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Big Al 166,302
Lovers eyes 14 min Empty 1
Rat 36 min NotAlfie 8
Bambi sets her husband on fire 1 hr dang 12
Middle Aged Women Dressing Like Teenagers 1 hr jealous 154
Fat city worker named Ed 1 hr Hillbilly 18
Big meeting at City Hall Monday 1 hr Hillbilly 9
jail 8 hr Boom 31
Is Applebee's Closing? 15 hr Frown Town 65
stealing $1.4M Wed Teddy lou 9

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance