looking to hire a female stripper. se...

looking to hire a female stripper. seriously

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
well
#1 Jul 31, 2012
looking to hire a good clean female stripper for my gf's b-day party sat aug. 4th anyone know any in all honesty let me know please
question

Gainesville, GA

#2 Aug 1, 2012
Does that gf stand for grandfather or girlfriend?? I don't think your girlfriend will be happy with a female stripper...now gramps is a different story. You might want to think this through.
well
#3 Aug 1, 2012
girlfriend & its wat she wants so i gotta try & get it ya know...
well

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2012
If anyone knows of someone who does this i am willing to pay 25 dollars for a few hours & serious people only reply please
ummmm well

Denver, CO

#5 Aug 1, 2012
ok so ur saying u would pay $25 for a few hrs or are u trying to say $25 a hr for a few hrs because who in their right mind would do it getting paid $25 for a few hrs, just tryin to clarify
well

United States

#6 Aug 1, 2012
I was thinking 25 dollars for a couple of hours.
well

Winchester, KY

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Latosha Lindon.
zzz

London, KY

#9 Aug 1, 2012
For 25 bucks you'd be lucky to get a fat guy with man boobs.
take the cake

Gainesville, GA

#10 Aug 1, 2012
I'll bet some of those girls from Combs would dance all night for $25.00. But I'm a little concerned about why your girlfriend wants a female stripper instead of a male stripper???????
well

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2012
Are they clean? How would I get up with these girls from combs? She just wanted to see my reactions with another naked female. She thought it would be a turn on.
Cdmercer

Mount Vernon, KY

#12 Aug 2, 2012
well wrote:
If anyone knows of someone who does this i am willing to pay 25 dollars for a few hours & serious people only reply please

Are u serious? U get on topix asking for serious replies, you can't be serious. Seriously!

Also be careful because a serious stripper could cause your "gf" grandfather to have a serious heart attack
oh well

Washington, DC

#13 Aug 2, 2012
And a real stripper is like $75 an hour if you are lucky-plus traveling expenses. Booked one for a bachelor party one time. She was from Lexington, very beautiful-and no touching...so if you want to go cheap -$25- well you will get what you pay for.EWWWWWW.
well

United States

#14 Aug 2, 2012
Well this isn't Lexington, and there isn't anything in hazard worth 75 dollar's an hour.... I'm sure there is some out there that would be willing to do this for 25 bucks.
haha

Cleveland, GA

#15 Aug 2, 2012
Cdmercer wrote:
<quoted text>.
Are u serious? U get on topix asking for serious replies, you can't be serious. Seriously!
Also be careful because a serious stripper could cause your "gf" grandfather to have a serious heart attack
Hey it's not for his grandfather. It's for his GIRLFRIEND!! I would worry about that if I was this guy. That ain't right!
haha

Washington, DC

#16 Aug 2, 2012
Dad got another man once for my mom but never another woman.
really?

United States

#17 Aug 2, 2012
This isn't Lexington? Your gf party is gonna suck. I wouldnt show up in my bathing suit for $75. Get a clue nothing in life is free let alone cheap! You want decent entertainment pay a decent amount.
well

Washington, DC

#18 Aug 2, 2012
I don't want u to show up in bathing suit...I want you nude.
really

London, KY

#19 Aug 2, 2012
southeren temptations google it
carrie-lynn

Batavia, NY

#20 Aug 10, 2013
im definatly serious about this please e mail me at funkyfamily18@yahoo.com. im in.
Wormsarebrainles s

Somerset, KY

#21 Aug 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="really?"]This isn't Lexington? Your gf party is gonna suck. I wouldnt show up in my bathing suit for $75. Get a clue nothing in life is free let alone cheap! You want decent entertainment pay a decent amount.[/QUOTE]

"decent entertainment"?

Talk about an oxyMORON.

Support and a hire some local musicians..at least then, you might be investing in something with at least SOME actual talent anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Schools 33 min Coolidge 4
Shawna Marden 41 min Hi Skool 3
Baylis ritchie 3 hr spin 8
Patty wooton fugate 3 hr Marlboro Man 3
Real Jones 3 hr FAKERS 1
Paint Hazard purple !!!!!! 3 hr pre school 62
What happen to Lisa (Nov '14) 4 hr on the creek 12
Who is female shot tonight 9-14-18 on old 80 ar... 5 hr joyanna 60
Chris Fugate 8 hr Milk 76

Hazard Jobs