Oldest Hos In Perry Co
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Unknown

Manchester, KY

#45 Oct 19, 2009
Mark B wrote:
Carla Fugate, Lori Gliam, Tonya Pratt, Catrina Caudill, Jewl Combs, Helan Capmbell, Helen Jones, Brenda Adams, Cora from Vicco, and the list could go on and on.
I would have to agree that Lori Gilliam is the oldest hoe in Perry and surrounding counties. She would f____ a wooden man to death esepcially if they had MD after their name...lol Mr. Wooden Man, M.D.....lol
In my opinion

Pikeville, KY

#46 Oct 20, 2009
Jennifer wrote:
OMG!!! I can't believe how stupid Ky people are. Can't wait to get back to Ohio.
OMG!!! Like the people in Ohio are any smarter!!!!! Dumb remark
LIttle Ole Mike

Macon, GA

#48 Oct 20, 2009
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to agree that Lori Gilliam is the oldest hoe in Perry and surrounding counties. She would f____ a wooden man to death esepcially if they had MD after their name...lol Mr. Wooden Man, M.D.....lol
Don,t know about down there but we got some up here in clearcreek on the mountain sure looks like are old has the mountains them self that there got no hair chubby lookin going all hrs of the night.
themilfhuntinTRU TH

United States

#49 Oct 20, 2009
I would like the numbers from all these fine older ladies. They might teach me somethings.
Jennifer

Somerset, KY

#50 Oct 20, 2009
Mark B wrote:
Carla Fugate, Lori Gliam, Tonya Pratt, Catrina Caudill, Jewl Combs, Helan Capmbell, Helen Jones, Brenda Adams, Cora from Vicco, and the list could go on and on.
You left out Shannon Jones. She's another ARH'r thats been around the block a few times and those wrinkles are starting to show her real age.
its just me

North, SC

#52 Oct 21, 2009
Chas from 2nd Creek is the dumbest!!!
Whatever

Pikeville, KY

#53 Oct 21, 2009
Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out Shannon Jones. She's another ARH'r thats been around the block a few times and those wrinkles are starting to show her real age.
OMG I can not believe how stupid people are I can not wait to go back to Ohio!!! LMAO
looking

Tazewell, TN

#54 Oct 28, 2009
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to find some of the late "Sid Herald's" family,I knew his sons,
A sister,She would be around 59 years old now,and i knew his brothers,(Smokey) who died,but he had a younger brother,
All used to hang out on main st........He was a good friend of mine
If anyone might know them,Holler back at me..........Thanks....
Still hoping someone can help me here..........
tik

Since: Jul 08

Mount Sterling, KY

#55 Oct 29, 2009
sounds like they've had some fun!

“one day at a time”

Since: Oct 09

somewere in ky

#56 Oct 29, 2009
old ho's lol wounder who is the oldest still strolling around out their lol
haha

London, KY

#57 Oct 30, 2009
yeah tina hurt is a bad ho she was f***ing jeff neace for drugs and hes like 25 years younger than her can we say ewwww
wtf

Hazard, KY

#58 Nov 1, 2009
its just me wrote:
Chas from 2nd Creek is the dumbest!!!
chas who what is her last name?
WTF

Kimper, KY

#59 Jan 23, 2010
bobby wrote:
i.f is t.e man
This makes no sense whatsoever !!!
charles

Hindman, KY

#60 Jan 23, 2010
Carloyn baker(Runon)..I think that is how you spell her other last name you know she is the one that had sex with that guy for a double chessburger..Hell she draws a check and gets HUD for her rent ,I dont under stand why she sells her body when she dont have to pay rent and draws a check..but i guess if you have lived that life style for as long as she has , i guess she is now additted to it .(lol)..
hahaha

London, KY

#61 Jan 25, 2010
CHRYSTAL HOLLAND. SHE RAN OUT OF MEN OR WOMEN DOWN HERE. SHE HAD TO GO TO CALI. NO ONE ELSE WOULD PAY HER FOR LOOSENED CAT!
to u mark b

Kittanning, PA

#62 Jan 25, 2010
Mark B wrote:
cora who???
trish

Pikeville, KY

#63 Jan 25, 2010
the cora i know aint no hoe, never has been. she is a very good woman.
Cora

Hindman, KY

#64 Feb 9, 2010
trish wrote:
the cora i know aint no hoe, never has been. she is a very good woman.
Thank you Trish.
hater

Hazard, KY

#65 Feb 10, 2010
i know the oldest ho, your mama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pothole repair 5 min Cooper 28
Where is she 8 min Christy 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min uMoron 143,138
highwaymen 36 min lames 11
Raul from el azul 37 min gofundmyaffair 21
Teco coal 43 min The truth 260
Michelle Wooton burgess 1 hr Freddy 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages