Perry County Elections

Perry County Elections

Posted in the Hazard Forum

vote

London, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2013
Who is running for office next year?Nearly all city, state, and county political officeswill be up for grabs and if many file it would only take a few votes to win some of the primary
who

London, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2013
one of them is Denny Ray and if someone files against him he could be in trouble. He let Damon Hickman destroy him. He knew what was going on over at that jail and he didn't give a dam. He was told by several people that Damon was beating people but would not try to stop it. Another one is Keith Miller. He should be ashamed to file after people put his wife in office and she got her daughter a big job and then resigned. I can't believe people would vote for him after that.
voter.

Hyden, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2013
who wrote:
one of them is Denny Ray and if someone files against him he could be in trouble. He let Damon Hickman destroy him. He knew what was going on over at that jail and he didn't give a dam. He was told by several people that Damon was beating people but would not try to stop it. Another one is Keith Miller. He should be ashamed to file after people put his wife in office and she got her daughter a big job and then resigned. I can't believe people would vote for him after that.
Don't worry. They won't.
CupCake

London, KY

#4 Nov 19, 2013
When are the elections?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I think Hazard needs more nightclubs 33 min porky 35
Summit Church 40 min hay 5
Ky. Pain Physicians (Sep '13) 59 min LUASW 67
arh computers 1 hr FBi 3
State cop needs to face the music and pay the p... 1 hr Yota 17
Hazard arh 1 hr RNA 7
Petition to recommend Jett to resign 1 hr Woodman 1
Cops at Jeff mart 6 hr Johnny 17
New school in front of the hospice center 11 hr Voter 69

Hazard Jobs