No.
Bethh

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Nov 23, 2010
Rhondaa : )
yeah

London, KY

#7 Nov 23, 2010
ok so how does rhonda win when she got her ass laid on the hood of a car and brittany was on top of her? i saw the whole thing
brittanie

United States

#9 Nov 24, 2010
it does not matter wrote:
ok the only thing that rhonda could whoop into submission would be the mc donalds combo meals im supprised she has not got fired from her job for eating up all the merchendise, oh wait they prob feel sorry for her fat A
this is prolly b coots and like you have a f ucking right to be talking I mean really look at you your so fu cking nasty it looks like you never take a bath so stop running your mouth about Rhondas
Bethhh

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Nov 24, 2010
i think rhondas gorgeous,
+ i bet ur just fcking jealouss,
ur just to afraid to leave ur name cuz u kno
she'll beat ur ass!
Girl

Lewisport, KY

#12 Nov 24, 2010
uhm u all must be blind if you thought that rhonda won that fight. yu all are probably some of rhonda's little friends trying to make her look less retarded. she got her ass whooped
OMG

London, KY

#13 Nov 24, 2010
Rhonda is a nasty looking pathetic bitc*.. she lost and everyone knows it.. she couldnt whoop nuttin.. i dont even kno the other girl but i seen the fight and rhonda lost!!! everyone knows it...i mean seriously..
Totally

United States

#15 Nov 24, 2010
I didn't see the fight, but Rhonda is neither UGLY or FAT.
Buddy

Rockholds, KY

#16 Nov 24, 2010
Rhona is neither ugly or fat, you know, if you're into witches.

Bet Halloween comes easy to her.
baby batter

London, KY

#17 Nov 24, 2010
Brit coots ftw!!!!
brittcoots

Martin, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2010
I love how this made it on here and today is the first I hear about it being on here. So first of all the earlier post wasn't me clearly bc I'm not to scared to post my real name, rhonda is mad that I have dustin, she still talks shit after I fought her and to everyone who seen it that isn't her friend knows I won so I don't have to brag. If yu didn't see it and think I lost watch the video please you'll change your mind real quick. I just want her to leave me and dustin alone, no matter how many lies she tells were happy together idc who approves. And everyone else who's talking sh*t leave your real name plz and ill see if ol' ash combs will let me borrow her car. K,thanks,bye(:

This msg has been bcoots approved <3
Post it

United States

#19 Nov 24, 2010
Post the link to the video
Person

Somerset, KY

#20 Nov 24, 2010
Okay so i dont know eather of the girls but i seen the video, they both did good but i think rhonda won.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Nov 24, 2010
Who cares?
rhonda combs

Greenbrier, AR

#22 Nov 24, 2010
dear britt coots,dustin is texting me as we speak as he is at will millers house (:
--fuck yu hunn!!!!1
keep calling me fat,im srry i have boobs,and yu aint skinny yurself,keep rocking that beer gut (:
--and if yu look at his right should,yur left,then yu would see a bite mark (: and vampires arent real, but i am(: and guess what i done it....
--who cares if yu and dustin are dating,i mean if i would stop talking to kevin,he would take me bck he even told yu that.....
-- && dont believe i was there monday night? well here ya go,he told yu that he was at his moms with his family,he couldnt answer the phone cause he could hear yu,oh dustin idc if yu cant hear me i just want to kno that she isnt there,srry baby but i was there (: his sheets are black,i hope he washed them though (:
-- want me to tell yu more,like his text he has from yu.....
dustin,ive waited 17 years for someone like yu pls dont do this,im falling for yu so fast and idk kno why,
--want me to tell yu more????
brittcoots

Martin, KY

#23 Nov 24, 2010
Rhonda I bet he is lmao
When did I call yu fat sweetie?
& that's awesome bc I sure didn't see a bite mark(;
Who tells yu all of this shit? I mean really Haha. If yu could have him back then why don't you? Bc its obvious you do, or you'd leave us alone!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
short hair girl yall always talk about 10 min curious 3
Hazard city workers slug it out downtown 12 min Happily Married W... 57
Pretend Lesbians (And Unfaithful Ones) 18 min dont blame us 41
Barnyard Boutique break in 18 min Bluesmoke 5
Good place to meet Lesbians in Hazard? (Mar '11) 21 min not bothered by that 148
County election 2018 who's running for what? 22 min knows him 153
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min ChromiuMan 165,707
Fallen King's MC (Sep '14) 1 hr blah blah 46
New city manager 12 hr Opinion 43

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages