donna Kaye Bentley is a homewrecker

donna Kaye Bentley is a homewrecker

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Janice

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Caught with my man over the weekend. She has ran him ragged for years. Today I filed for divorce after 26 years of marriage. I always told her if she could take him she could have him. Well old girl he is all yours now pill habit and all. Jusyt remember if he cheated on me with you , he will cheat on you too. I am simply not looking back. So have at it. I he would have trash like you he would sleep with a dog. So enjoy keeping the lowlife up now.
Duh

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2012
She has been doing this same shit for years. She has no shame. I am so sorry you are going thru this. But remember a leopard can't change it's stripes. She is nothing trash, always has been and always will be. So sorry you are going thru a divorce though but in reality she has done u a huge favor.
Just Asking

Clay City, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
You Mean Donna Kaye Thompson
Janice

Cynthiana, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2012
No Donna Kaye Bentley Roberts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Forumwatcher 172,976
Clayo & Mister Banks in VICCO, lots of Traffic. 1 hr Sausage Gravy Bis... 23
Flea market Red bull 1 hr Shocker 1
First Kiss was at walmart lawn and garden 1 hr Zombie Times 9
Jerry Miller 2 hr Jamie 5
Megan Holbrook 2 hr Jamie 1
Breanna Howard 2 hr Fucktard 15
McDonald’s 6 hr John boy 29

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages