Why is Combs so quiet!!!!!!

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Balls

Science Hill, KY

#1 Aug 30, 2011
Have all the druggies got arrested or have they died. Too quiet. Where are you pills heads?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 30, 2011
If I were a betting man, I would say they are still around and not just in Combs.I don't think they have to worry ,just like all the other places in Hazard. I think all family members are effected and the cops don't give a darn. They go in one door and out the other unless they have money.
p hensley

Sheridan, AR

#3 Aug 30, 2011
why do u want a pill for yourself?
JMO

London, KY

#4 Aug 31, 2011
Balls wrote:
Have all the druggies got arrested or have they died. Too quiet. Where are you pills heads?
Cuz the skank ho pill head Donna gayheart is in jail.
Ajones

London, KY

#5 Aug 31, 2011
Balls wrote:
Maybe ho bag crystal h----d got her man back n don't have to screw for pills no more.
O
knows

Science Hill, KY

#6 Sep 1, 2011
I heard that one got arrested. A least that is a start, maybe. A Gross, maybe?
which one

Hazard, KY

#7 Sep 1, 2011
knows wrote:
I heard that one got arrested. A least that is a start, maybe. A Gross, maybe?
Was it Johnny Ray or Fudgie? Or was it the daddy Raleigh or mommy Faye?
I think

Baxter, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2011
I think johnny ray
Bornwild

Somerset, KY

#9 Sep 1, 2011
Check ur calender bro.

They all at wal marks.
PAYLINGER

Sheridan, AR

#10 Sep 2, 2011
Maybe PAYNE just needed some time knocked off his sentance, and gave up a few people in combs! He was hanging out an awful lot with the Littles and then all of a sudden look what happened. Look at what happened to a lot of people PAYNE hung around with, PAYNE is the new DO-DIRTY. Ask who the COP is he talks to on college street, ask him who the COP is that picks him and Micheal up at night!
hazardkentucky

London, KY

#11 Sep 2, 2011
johnny ray was arrested all still in combs unfortunetly. its not quite cops are all over combs and the apartment buildings.
nope

London, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2011
no, they moved up to lothair!!
for your info

Hazard, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2011
nope wrote:
no, they moved up to lothair!!
it was johnny ray that got arrested and his family is still living in them apartments.. nice try!... and fudgy needs to be next going around stealing other peoples "stuff"
surprise

London, KY

#15 Sep 6, 2011
i thought fudgy was a pretty good fellor, what did he steal from you?

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 6, 2011
How would you know who steals it seems like they steal off of each other.I bet you have you have be careful or you would buy back your own stuff.lol
surprise

London, KY

#17 Sep 6, 2011
does fudgy do stuff like that? steals!
tornado

London, KY

#18 Sep 9, 2011
I would like to find me a woman like Fudgy has. She works and bring in the money. Can't find too many like that. Why does Fudgy keep hanging around Combs, if he has changed and not doing drugs or stealing? It must run in the family. Wonder what he has for sale that he has stole? Why would you have to steal?
insider

Sheridan, AR

#19 Sep 9, 2011
johnny ray got busted because of his cousin ratted on him
Really

United States

#20 Sep 9, 2011
Ive never known of Fudge stealing and I've known him all my life. His wife is a sweetheart too. It was my understanding they moved in with his parents to help them out.
tornado

London, KY

#21 Sep 9, 2011
Bologna,,,,I know him also....steals..... If he wants to help his family, why don't he get a job and help. There is more behind that story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Mary Jane rotten ... 147,214
Ace Chaney & Greg Hoskins 52 min Poet 12
Roger Hendon 1 hr Sad 2
What do u think about wendys restuant? the one ... (Nov '10) 5 hr Truth 15
Pine branch layoffs 7 hr Grannymomy 40
Drugs in upper second creek 7 hr Grannymomy 7
couples that cheat 8 hr Gross 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages