First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hot

London, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2013
he thinks he is so hot, well your not, what happened to your hair, lmao. keep telling everyone you dont have those STDs and saying your the man, i know better,
jess,
hot

London, KY

#2 Jan 19, 2013
and honey i would know ALL about std's, i have many. i have some the cause rashes and burning feelings for days and days, no man or woman will date me anymore because of it, now top that buddy,
jess,
hot

London, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2013
but you do have pretty blue eyes justin, they make me swoon when i look directly at them, ooh, icant forget them but you still make me so jealous sometimes honey, your a man and you look better than me, how is that possible? i'm so hott,
jess,
james

Hazard, KY

#4 Jan 19, 2013
he is a joke and so are you jess for posting all this junk
or should i say kb
Ashley

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 20, 2013
He is a nice guy.
Just me

Circleville, OH

#6 Jan 24, 2013
He's the sweetest man in the world. Please grow up and quit talking about him. You know though, haters will be haters. I would do anything in the world for Justin. And yes, his blue eyes are amazing, he's amazing. He's gorgeous, sweet, smart, caring, loving, and all that a real woman could ever want in a man. All ya'll are jealous of him and really you probably have reasons to be. No one in the world could ever compare to him. So, please leave him alone.
kristy

London, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Just me wrote:
He's the sweetest man in the world. Please grow up and quit talking about him. You know though, haters will be haters. I would do anything in the world for Justin. And yes, his blue eyes are amazing, he's amazing. He's gorgeous, sweet, smart, caring, loving, and all that a real woman could ever want in a man. All ya'll are jealous of him and really you probably have reasons to be. No one in the world could ever compare to him. So, please leave him alone.
what happened to his hair?
hot

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
james wrote:
or should i say kb
kb? i cant think of anyone with those initials. whats wrong? are u mad cause i wont date u? we are hott and u kno it,
jess
Just me

Circleville, OH

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Ummm, he grew it back.
charge

Somerset, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2013
I know he tried to grow it back but why didnt the middle grow back?? I didnt know he was that bald already!!
Just me

Circleville, OH

#11 Jan 27, 2013
charge wrote:
I know he tried to grow it back but why didnt the middle grow back?? I didnt know he was that bald already!!
Umm, the middle did grow back. I think it's just the pictures that make it look that way.
nicole

London, KY

#12 Feb 4, 2013
is he single ??? i think he's cute !!!
justinhurley

Amelia, OH

#13 Feb 15, 2013
lmao...so ppl yall still talk about me like yall know me...hmm... well again ive been clean for a while havent even smoked weed in over 2 months... and if this is the amanda clarkson...thanks hun for taking up for me... and std's never ever had one... dont want one... and for my hair.. i kept it shaved cuz me and hinky was doing it for the cancer patient thanks.its all grew out now.. and faded up.... if u wanna say something to or about me hit me up on face book...other wise leave my name out of your mouth or ill come put 9.5 inches of hard cock in it to shut u up and break all 10 of your fingers so u won't be able to type n e more shit....lol...jus sayin...im a good guy, better than n e one else u will ever know... never been a bead guy just led in the wrong direction all my life...but hell who else u know that has a culinary art degree and can do n e thihng u want him too and still be good to n e one and care for everyone... plus im in college as of right now and working.... so before yall judge me plz be kind enough to at least get to know me....im in newport ky if yall wanna come see me... got out of hazard cuz 95% of ppl down there are nothing but low lifes that wanna try n ruin everyone elses day by talking shit and making up lies...come on now...move into the real world get a job and live the real life instead of living off the state and government all yalls lives....and on that note im ending this right here....kepp yalls heads up and look foward dont look back cuz the past can and will haunt ya...muahhh much luv...
justinhurley

Amelia, OH

#14 Feb 15, 2013
james wrote:
or should i say kb
james from hazard ky,....hm lets see...either james ramey or james hudson... i really dont wanna believe either of u would call me a joke... but if thats so...just tell me which one of u it is and ill make a trip to visit ya and knock on your door and smile really big when im beating your face in...noone knows the real me...thats y im so fucking dangerous...
justinhurley

Amelia, OH

#15 Feb 15, 2013
but really i wanna know what james would call me a joke... if u man enough and ready to face what happens next...tell me... or could it be my brother n law...hmm...i dunno but if yall wanna talk to me hit me up on face book...justin ray hurley...yall see i have my hair back and imma beast now...my profile is completely open...so hit it up

Since: Jan 12

Amelia, OH

#16 Feb 15, 2013
this is me and im signed in under my name...ya know y.. cuz im not scared to be bluntly honest with n e of yall... do u all know me...nope if yall did then yall couldnt say a bad word about me...only reason yalll talk sh1t is cuz yall jealous of something and i wanna know what it is...if u wanna speak on my page use your real name and be a real man and or woman bout this...if not hit me up on facebook... see hat i look like everyday i post pics and videos everyday...justin ray hurley.... dont get it tisted....muuch luv
Just me

Amanda, OH

#17 Mar 2, 2013
No, hun this is not Amanda sticking up for you... It's just me.... I miss you!!!
Just me

Amanda, OH

#18 Mar 2, 2013
Justin, I can't stand to see all these low lives talking bad about you. In my opinion you're a great guy. I miss having you in my life. I loved talking to you and being around you.....What I would do to have you back in my life. Hmmm, what I would do to have you back, Justin, please hang in there and know that I miss you very much. You're the nicest guy I've ever met.
Pam

Bloomington, IN

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Don't worry Justin. Mama's here to take care of these fools. You all keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent. You're proof that evolution can go in reverse. And James yo momma's so stupid she walked past the YMCA and said look, somebody spelled MACY'S wrong.
Leroy

Somerset, KY

#20 Mar 3, 2013
Total douc@bag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scott alexander's women (Feb '14) 8 min Labcorp 9
our county clerk 9 min BOBBY J 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min right 136,228
poor jamie 33 min really 22
Truth 35 min real men exsiste 2
drop a word.......add a word (Apr '10) 38 min Doug77 2,618
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 1 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,679
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 3 hr not normal 273
Guess who's pregnant already 8 hr Avvo 25
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]