class of the mountains

London, KY

#9 Jan 13, 2013
just plain gross (pun intended)?
Bulldog fan

London, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Just Plain Gross wrote:
<quoted text>O Please Bulldog Fan, stop tryin to cover for him. YES is got fired and the reason I know is MY NIECE is on the team! LMFAO
maybe your niece is a liar and needs to stop running her mouth. And one more time for the record he isn't FIRED so sorry, he's still getting paid. Tell your niece to stay out of adult business . That's what's wrong with this world now to many children trying to be grown.
commodores rule

Mount Vernon, KY

#11 Jan 13, 2013
you said he is still getting paid but i'm willing to bet you didnt tell the whole story he may not be fired but he's most likely on paid administrative leave pending an investigation if he really did those things
Hello

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2013
Which teacher was it?
Bulldog Fan Too

East Bernstadt, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Bulldog fan wrote:
<quoted text> maybe your niece is a liar and needs to stop running her mouth. And one more time for the record he isn't FIRED so sorry, he's still getting paid. Tell your niece to stay out of adult business . That's what's wrong with this world now to many children trying to be grown.
Yeah......They ALL lied...LMFAO! Then WHY is he NOT coaching??? Huh And it's hard for my niece or any of the kids to stay out of ADULT BUSINESS when he's trying to have a relationship with them all! No, what's wrong with the world is theres too many PEVERTS trying to date their students! Bottom line, He isn't there anymore and will NEVER be and that makes ME HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!
education flaws

Mount Vernon, KY

#14 Jan 14, 2013
I firmly believe that one of the major flaws in our younger generation of educators cannot distinguish or seperate themselves from their students on a professional level. To many of our younger teachers these days those with 10 years or less are to concerned about being there students friend instead of there teacher. Dont get me wrong there is nothing wrong with maintaining a good student teacher relationship but there has to be a line drawn someplace. I do think that is part of the problem these days, Some of our teacher, coaches, let themselves get too close to their students or athletes on a personal level and because of that bad things can happen such as teacher student relationships that seriously cross the line such as secretly seeing or even worse have sexual relations with a student or athlete. As educators, coaches principals what have you they are supposed to be in a position to teach our children, what are they really teaching them when something like this happens?
Big Earl

Whitesburg, KY

#15 Jan 14, 2013
class of the mountains wrote:
just plain gross (pun intended)?
Sorry, if I missed it, but, what's the pun ?
gross

London, KY

#16 Jan 14, 2013
gross = coach DUH!
Big Earl

Whitesburg, KY

#17 Jan 14, 2013
gross wrote:
gross = coach DUH!
Had no idea what the guys name was. No reason to be a smart ass, I asked you politely, you could have responded the same.
Hum

London, KY

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Theres going to be a full story on wymt tonight about his resignation. Let's see how this gets sugarcoated.....
Navajo-4-life

Manchester, KY

#19 Jan 14, 2013
I heard the old bulldog gave her fleas.
Bulldog Fan Too

East Bernstadt, KY

#20 Jan 14, 2013
Well there ya go Folks! News said he resigned...lol with NO REASON givin! Thats how I would have done it too! Resign or be fired! LMFAO SUGARCOAT! Hope I never see him again!
Paid

London, KY

#21 Jan 14, 2013
Bulldog fan wrote:
<quoted text> maybe your niece is a liar and needs to stop running her mouth. And one more time for the record he isn't FIRED so sorry, he's still getting paid. Tell your niece to stay out of adult business . That's what's wrong with this world now to many children trying to be grown.
Not getting paid now....
Bulldog Fan Too

East Bernstadt, KY

#22 Jan 14, 2013
Paid wrote:
<quoted text>
Not getting paid now....
Lmao Nope!No mo Money!Bhahahaha
pitts

London, KY

#23 Jan 14, 2013
Why should he resign, they let another teacher stay up there that knocked one up and others fooling around with students. Who was the girl? Must have been one of the elites up there. Looks like they need to clean the whole school up, plus other in the system. Wonder if the City of Hazard is still paying a salary to the boys basketball coach? I know that use to go down to City Hall every two weeks and pick up his check.A lot of cleaning needs to be done in the town and school system.
Wow really

London, KY

#25 Jan 14, 2013
pitts wrote:
Why should he resign, they let another teacher stay up there that knocked one up and others fooling around with students. Who was the girl? Must have been one of the elites up there. Looks like they need to clean the whole school up, plus other in the system. Wonder if the City of Hazard is still paying a salary to the boys basketball coach? I know that use to go down to City Hall every two weeks and pick up his check.A lot of cleaning needs to be done in the town and school system.
And alot to needs to be cleaned up on the Perry Co. School system, JPA was just the start of it, ALOT of teachers need to be drug test and as for messing with students better check in your schools before throwing stones at HHS, and take care of your little drug dealer on the girls basketball team. So stop worrying about Hazard and get Perry Co. Cleaned up then get on here and run your mouth.
lel

London, KY

#26 Jan 14, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Combs/Callahan 53 min Do Not Be Jealous 3
Man went Crazy in Gorman Hollow 1 hr Raelyn 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Chalupa Batgirl 167,641
Charles Mcglothen store manager at Wal Mart (Jun '11) 3 hr Lets Be Honest Here 15
Kayla shepherd 4 hr Lisa 11
Three Restaurants closed in jessamine county IC... 4 hr Correction 35
Cherokee Hills .. Lets Hear It 4 hr Curious 5
Fatality on Crawford Mtn 15 hr Prayers needed 15

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages