Ammo at Wal-Mart
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bobby

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 16, 2013
People working in sporting goods at Wal-mart in Hazard are putting back ammo and selling it to people selling it at the Flea market. You want to know why you can't find ammo at Wal-mart? Especially .22 and 9mm????? And why the Flea market has plenty of it? Cause the guy at Walmart gets a kick back from his buddies!
citizen

London, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2013
I figured that this needs to be investigated call the main office in arizona let them match up the shipment dates and shelf and sale dates and times
Busted

London, KY

#3 Feb 16, 2013
I called them yesterday they opened a investigation
good

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2013
I heard this had been going on!! He tells the flea market people when they will put the shells out on the shelf and they are standing there waiting!! I asked him one time when they stock the shelf and he said about 8am I was there and they had already sold out but he had some hid behind the counter I saw the boxes!!
Early Cuyler

Greenbrier, AR

#5 Feb 16, 2013
funny thing. i was there this morning when an old lady and her boyfriend were in there trying to buy 22 and 9 mm. the employee politely explained the procedure of how it comes on the truck.

i don't believe he's holding back. why would you? there are thousands of other places to buy ammo.

BTW -the old boyfriend didn't have any ID, so he couldn't have bought ammo if they had it.

opening an investigation huh? for what? they ain't got to sell it to you no matter how many cases they got. you're so full of it - there ain't no investigation
Chiz

London, KY

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Who is the guy being investigated?
sowhat

Rockholds, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2013
It is not only the hazard store....
cry baby

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Feb 16, 2013
there's no law that says you have to sell ammo to somebody just because you might have it on the shelf
Gun

Lexington, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Everywhere is sold out!
Rise

London, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2013
When will Walmart be getting anymore of te 500 round 22 shells you won't find them anywhere else for 20 some bucks
old coot

Vilonia, AR

#13 Feb 17, 2013
there is a parable in the Bible about the virgins that were going to a wedding and went and got their lamps filled with oil. some procrastinated and the day of the wedding found out there was no oil left.

fox news has been warning for months what is going to happen under this out-of-control government. the other talk show news outlets claim theres no problem -because you don't need ammo anyways when the guns are all gone. instead they want you to quit your jobs and let the government take care of your needs.

will you people ever wake up? the end is nearing more every day. thousands died in new york and new orleans for lack of government help during the floods. new york! and here we are in worthless ole' east kentucky. wake up! wake up! what if that meteor knocked out the power in the building that sends your monthly check? would you starve in a week?
Earlyshopper

Macon, GA

#14 Mar 1, 2013
The flea market sellers ARE going to Walmart and buying up ammo. Most of the people think the supply problem is worse than it is. They don't realize the $50-60 boxes of 22LR at the flea market came from their own neighborhood Walmart the day before for normal price. They show up 45 minutes before the 7am register login. Same guys day in and day out buy up the shipment. Some people may get tipped off but it doesn't make any difference when they are sold out as soon as the register opens buy people practically camping out in the sporting good area. As soon as everyone quits buying at the flea market for 3 prices it will help the regular shoppers get what they need
ask this

Hindman, KY

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Earlyshopper wrote:
The flea market sellers ARE going to Walmart and buying up ammo. Most of the people think the supply problem is worse than it is. They don't realize the $50-60 boxes of 22LR at the flea market came from their own neighborhood Walmart the day before for normal price. They show up 45 minutes before the 7am register login. Same guys day in and day out buy up the shipment. Some people may get tipped off but it doesn't make any difference when they are sold out as soon as the register opens buy people practically camping out in the sporting good area. As soon as everyone quits buying at the flea market for 3 prices it will help the regular shoppers get what they need
Exactly
shooter

Hyden, KY

#16 Mar 1, 2013
It IS against Walmart store policy for employees to put products away for others. There have been several employees fired recently, although not at Hazard for putting things back/purchasing it all themselves. Is this the older man with longer gray/black hair? Ive been there before and had him tell me they never knew what time ammo or shipments would be coming in, and then on another trip overheard him tell another customer that shipments are usually on the shelf between 630 and 7.
WTF

London, KY

#17 Mar 1, 2013
If you go to East Kentucky Outdoors right now you can get the Wal-mart special too. That silly guy had his whole family in there buying up the ammo, and the couple of AR 15's Wal-Mart had got in. This guy is an FFL, he can order this stuff himself. Must be too dumb to figure out the paperwork.
Shame

Vilonia, AR

#18 Mar 1, 2013
WTF wrote:
If you go to East Kentucky Outdoors right now you can get the Wal-mart special too. That silly guy had his whole family in there buying up the ammo, and the couple of AR 15's Wal-Mart had got in. This guy is an FFL, he can order this stuff himself. Must be too dumb to figure out the paperwork.
they buy walmart out then take the ammo and put it in there store for double the price. you'd think they'd be able to get all they need being an ffl holder an all. i suppose they want it all, don't want the public to have a chance at getting ammo reasonable. those people are a prime example of what being piggish is all about.
Rick noble

Prestonsburg, KY

#19 Mar 1, 2013
U must spend a lot of time at Walmart when do u find time to work or are u their first of the month
Haha

London, KY

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Don't worry the jokes on them in another month or so the gun ban thing will be over cause Obama can't change the 2nd amendment. So the demand for the AR's and all this ammo will cease. Then the prices will drop back down then the dumb a$$ flea marketers will be stuck with that sh!t cause I for one won't buy off a flea marketer when I can get it brand new off the trucks at wal mart or a local gun store.
Steve

London, KY

#21 Mar 2, 2013
This is bullshi&
Robert

London, KY

#22 Mar 3, 2013
That's wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 8 min Daryll 117
Cheating hubs 19 min Shouse 11
apartments across from magic mart.opinions on them 27 min Bud 2
P O S five 44 min jimmy 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Thomas 148,371
Who banging who hazard arh 2 hr sad wife 7
Cheating women (Feb '15) 3 hr GodPleaseGetRidOf... 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages