Karma's Stolen Account
Ricky

London, KY

#100 Jun 29, 2012
Yall quiet jumpin on karma the peple yu should b jumpin on is sara gilliam an jimmlyn combs cuz they the ones who makin every on mad jus ask karma their emails somethin like jimmyansara or somethin

“Beautiful Days..Beautiful Life”

Since: Jan 11

Indianapolis / Hazard

#101 Jun 29, 2012
Its a woman named donna whos writing all this stuff. Shes in love with my family & wants to be part of it but has instead been shunned & ignored to the best of our ability. She just won't stop with her campaign of harrassement & lies. She needs the taste smacked out of her mouth but shes not worth the time, trouble, or jail time to do so. Shes a pathetic little parasite that clings to anyone who is good & then starts trying to destroy their reputation & family. Shes equal to something I would scrape off my shoe.....shit.
Madeline

Hyden, KY

#103 Jun 29, 2012
If Karma went and complained about your -karmamylove- she could shut you down...again. Haha, you keep jumping back in, but there's not that many ways you can copy her account name.
Madeline

Hyden, KY

#105 Jun 29, 2012
-karmamylove- wrote:
l'm sorry for aII the peopIe's dead famiIy members l mocked. l honestIy didn't mean to cause them any grief. lt's just that you iIIiterate piIIbiIIy trash don't deserve respect. l truIy hope you'II accept my apoIogy. Anyone want a bIowjob? l'm trying to apologise. Maybe if l Iet you aII take turns FUCKlNG me in the azz you'II forgive me.
At any rate, have any worthIess piece of SHlT miners been kiIIed IateIy? l haven't had and new dead peopIe to make fun of in ages. Let's pray for a coaI mine cavein that kiIIs a few hundred miners. l need some entertainment.
I imagine that a few miners would love to pitch you down a deep hole somewhere. I know I do.
Totally

Mount Vernon, KY

#106 Jun 29, 2012
bisexy wrote:
<quoted text>that tiffy some of shelia ragged azz people she live close to lexington she the one who writing all that stuff bout you on here
So shiela is the only person in Ky with family in Lexington? Dammmm! How can I get her autograph? You're about as ignorant as they come! lol!
ObAmA

Hyden, KY

#108 Jun 29, 2012
Totally wrote:
<quoted text>So shiela is the only person in Ky with family in Lexington? Dammmm! How can I get her autograph? You're about as ignorant as they come! lol!
make sure you get a sign picture of her to hang in your corn graden to scare off the critter away
lol

Harrison, AR

#110 Jun 29, 2012
ObAmA wrote:
<quoted text>make sure you get a sign picture of her to hang in your corn graden to scare off the critter away
It must suck being so jealous! lol!
lol

London, KY

#112 Jun 29, 2012
karmamylove- wrote:
<quoted text>It must suck being unable to write a sentence that is not filled with misspellings and grammatical errors.
I didn't expect you to understand a short hand sentence with your tiny brain! It must suck having a small pen-is! LOL! Ya gotta compensate somewhere, eh? It makes you feel all big and bad to put other ppl down and make already grieving families suffer more than what they already are!
SHELIA

London, KY

#113 Jun 29, 2012
KARMA IS A TOO FACE PERSON SHE GET HER THRILL ON PUTTING POOR FAMILIES DOWN YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED AND I KNOW THE LADY YOU ARE PUTTING DOWN ON HERE WELL IT'S SEEM LIKE YOUR THE TROUBLE ONE THAT IN LOVE WITH HER FAMILY YOU KNOW YOUR DAUGHTER CAME IN MY OFFICE CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE THAT YOU SLEEP WITH HER HUSBAND ALSO SHE TOLD SEVERAL OTHER THAT YOU TOLD HER THAT HER HUSBAND COULD EAT PUSS_ BETTER THAN ANYONE SO KARMA WHO THE BAD PERSON ACTING SO INNOCENT YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED SLEEPING WITH YOUR DAUGHTER MAN WOW? NOW THAT HARD UP AND BY THE WAY KARMA DOES EVERYONE KNEW YOU WERE A POLE STRIPPER AND A NASTY OLE HOOOO SO JUDGE YOUR SELF BEFORE OTHERS?
Nice try

London, KY

#115 Jun 29, 2012
SHELIA wrote:
KARMA IS A TOO FACE PERSON SHE GET HER THRILL ON PUTTING POOR FAMILIES DOWN YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED AND I KNOW THE LADY YOU ARE PUTTING DOWN ON HERE WELL IT'S SEEM LIKE YOUR THE TROUBLE ONE THAT IN LOVE WITH HER FAMILY YOU KNOW YOUR DAUGHTER CAME IN MY OFFICE CRYING AND TELLING EVERYONE THAT YOU SLEEP WITH HER HUSBAND ALSO SHE TOLD SEVERAL OTHER THAT YOU TOLD HER THAT HER HUSBAND COULD EAT PUSS_ BETTER THAN ANYONE SO KARMA WHO THE BAD PERSON ACTING SO INNOCENT YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED SLEEPING WITH YOUR DAUGHTER MAN WOW? NOW THAT HARD UP AND BY THE WAY KARMA DOES EVERYONE KNEW YOU WERE A POLE STRIPPER AND A NASTY OLE HOOOO SO JUDGE YOUR SELF BEFORE OTHERS?
That's not Shelia. Nice attempt to trying not to look retarded, but it's not working. Shelia is out of town enjoying her wonderful life. Karma knows exactally where she is too because they are friends. It really doesn't surprise me the lengths you two will go to try to break a friendship up. Karma is a smart woman. She can't be handled like a puppet on a string and she'll see right through this crock of bullshit!

Indianapolis / Hazard

#116 Jun 30, 2012
SHELIA wrote:
Well at last I have the proof I need. I know for sure w/o a doubt that you donna are the one hacking my accounts. All this garbage you posted is word for word what you emailed to my daughter in Indy. Do you honestly think we are too dumb to know you are the one behind all these comments? Yes you are. You really need to stop displaying your ignorance so blatently. It just proves to everyone the type of person you are. A lyin' troublemakin' old worn out fool desperate for any attention you can get whether good or bad. FYI I married my babies daddy...more than you can say huh donna?? I also love all my children...I don't worship one & despise the other like you do. Nor have I EVER been a pole stripper....wow you are delusional aren't you?? ROTF LMAO!! You should write a book entitled "donnas 1000 fantastic tales & delusions"!! On second thought you haven't the education or writing ability to pull it off do you?? You threaten me with court actions but you are the one posting slanderous remarks & lies. I think I'll be seeing you in court & I don't make threats....I make promises.
DUMMY

London, KY

#117 Jul 1, 2012
THIS IS LAdonna?? dummy don't blame other for your daughter running her BIG MOUTH???

Indianapolis / Hazard

#118 Jul 1, 2012
DUMMY wrote:
THIS IS LAdonna?? dummy don't blame other for your daughter running her BIG MOUTH???
I know this is you donna. We all do. You made those lies up to break up a marriage because you ask my daughter to leave her husband & marry you. You did that in MY driveway. You failed didn't you? That marriage is stronger than any bond you've EVER experienced or ever hope to. Why can't you just accept the fact that she loves her husband & made a bad choice trying to be your friend & that if you weren't a troublemaker & liar you would have many friends? You have alienated anyone who has ever had contact with you because of your actions. I guess that's why you keep on & on & on....you have nothing else to do but cause trouble. You stole my pic & acct profile, changed your name several times, started threads under new names & now you are posting as dummy. How appropriate....finally a name that fits you perfectly!! I'll be seeing you in court my dearie....very very soon. P.S. THAT IS IN NO WAY INTENDED AS A THREAT TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM. IT'S A PROMISE.
Madeline

Hyden, KY

#119 Jul 1, 2012
HA!!! I love it when homewreckers are just demolished.
Mike C

London, KY

#120 Jul 1, 2012
I just started reading this bc i constantly see it in the stream. I don't know u ppl but it's a damn shame that someone would go that far and have that much time on their hands to pose as someone else and cause all these issues..wow!! It's almost like that lifetime movie "the girl next door"... it would have to take one sick freak to do that and pose as someone else and talk about other ppls dead love ones and cause so much Trouble to other ppl.

Indianapolis / Hazard

#122 Jul 1, 2012
Whoa you go girl!!!
KAT

London, KY

#123 Jul 1, 2012
OMG? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR FAMILY, I GUESS THE MARIJUNA IS MESSING WITH YOU. WE ALL KNOW THIS IS NOTHING BUT LIE'S DONNA DOES HAVE WITNESSES THAT YOU CAME IN KFC STARTED RUNNING YOUR MOUTH IF YOU WERE SO BAD WHY DIDN'T YOU DO SOMETHING. WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE AMBER. MISSING HER LIKE CRAZY ADMIT IT CMON AND NO DONNA NOT A LIESBAN. ALSO YOU NEED TO QUIT SENDING MESSAGES TO ME BY NATASHA.AND NO YOU CAN'T ADD ME ON FACEBOOK. IM ASKING YOU IN THE RIGHT WAY TO LEAVE MY NAME OUT THIS YOU ALMOST KILLED MY BABY I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT IF YOU KEEP SENDING MESSAGES TO ANNA.SO GROW UP GO ON LIVING YOUR LIE'S YOUR MOTHER CALL MY BABY A MONGOLOID YOU ALL ARE COLD HEARTED PEOPLE AND THAT A BIG JOKE DONNA WANTING TO MARRY YOU LMFAO GO GET A LIFE.OH BY THE WAY TERESA AND KENDRA MINE AND DONNA FRIEND'S WILL BE A WITNESS
amber

Springdale, AR

#124 Jul 1, 2012
yes it was wrong that mom said that and she did apologize for calling the baby that name. donna was the one who said that you was a lesbian not me. whether or not you believe her or me shes ur mother-in-law and you will do what you have to do to keep the piece. but you are about to find out everything. and congratulations on your pregnancy. hope everything is ok considering your wonderful mother-in-law told me you female organs were messed up and you could never have anymore children. and there are witnesses to her saying that besides me. i have never threatened any of you or donna. i told donna that if she was afraid to get out because she was afraid i would whip her ass like she deserves that she might as well forget it because she wasnt worth my time, effort, or energy. but the whole truth about what donna has said is all about to come out so i hope your prepared for it.
KAT

London, KY

#125 Jul 1, 2012
DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN? YOU CAME DOWN DONNA AND TOLD ALL OF US THAT YOU WERE DIVORCE MIKE. DONNA DID NOT START THAT AMBER YOU KNOW YOU SAID IT. AND YES SHE WAS MARRIED TO BRANDON WE HAVE PROOF. AND SHE DID'NT WANT MIKE SHE TOLD US SHE FELT SORRY FOR HIM CAUSE THE WAY YOU TREATED HIM BUT I BELIEVE EVERY WORD SHE SAY'S. AND YOU TOLD ROY. BINKY ,AND OTHERS THAT YOUR MOM SAID THAT ABOUT MIKE YOU KNOW IT THE TRUTH. SO JUST LEAVE US ALONE AND MY FAMILY, OH BY THE WAY EDDIE AND THE OTHER GUY'S AT COLOROMA TOLD DONNA AND US WHAT YOU LIED ABOUT. YOU TOLD THOSE GUY'S DONNA WANT TO EAT YOU THAT GROSS. I KNOW SHE DID'NT SAY THAT, I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT DONNA HAS NOT SAID NOTHING ABOUT YOU AND PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE AND MY BABY'S DRAMA ISN'T GONNA GET YOU GUY'S NO WHERE JUST LEAVE MY FAMILY ALONE AND DONNA PLS?
amber

Springdale, AR

#127 Jul 1, 2012
please tell you mother-in-law to shut her mouth and stop all this drama. thank her for it. she doesnt know when to stop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Food city deli 2 min Scott 8
Donald Trump Clearly Won That Debate 4 min Truth 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min usa 153,735
Clown sightings in Grapevine 12 min Hate clowns 4
Sasha Wollum Amy Johnson 19 min dewie 14
Judy Craft demoted by Hazard ARH 27 min Jokes on you 6
Illegal game rooms (Jun '15) 37 min Competition 45
Chris Fugate 3 hr No Problem 38
Clowns on the streets 10 hr ___Jenny___ 49

Hazard Jobs