Gay men who pretend to be straight

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
JbJ23

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 13, 2010
I hate when gay men try to act straight. I met this guy named Jason and we were all cool, thought he was straight, I mean he always seemed straight to me, until he hit on me last night, then I had to put him out of my car and almost fought him. What I don't understand is why a gay man would act straight, the truth is going to come out eventually like in this case. Any one else got any stories like this? I hate a damn faggit.
Obama SUCKS

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Jun 13, 2010
They are sick and need help ???
humm

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2010
JbJ23 wrote:
I hate when gay men try to act straight. I met this guy named Jason and we were all cool, thought he was straight, I mean he always seemed straight to me, until he hit on me last night, then I had to put him out of my car and almost fought him. What I don't understand is why a gay man would act straight, the truth is going to come out eventually like in this case. Any one else got any stories like this? I hate a damn faggit.
why you gotta hate....couldn't you just tell him you're not interested...straight guys can have gay friends...
Forreal

Lewisport, KY

#4 Jun 13, 2010
JbJ23 wrote:
Because of people just like you except i think you are in the closet yourself.
Obama SUCKS

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jun 13, 2010
Here we go with all the damm gay's wanting people to feel sorry for them ???

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#7 Jun 13, 2010
here we go again i think everbody gotb a little gay in thems dont try to fight it you no it there

you no u want try it just once obama wife left him that why he got his dick in a bend nobody want it cause it roll back in his fat belly....
ugh

Williston, SC

#6 Jun 13, 2010
For real, I hope you don't live near me...
L-WORD

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Jun 13, 2010
lmao you go icebitch

Location hidden

#9 Jun 13, 2010
L-WORD wrote:
lmao you go icebitch
YOURR COOL SWEET CHEECKS WHO YOUR DADDY....
Obama SUCKS

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jun 14, 2010
icebitch is nothing but a 210 pound bitch that is so fugly that a damm dog won't play with her she can't spell or put a sentence together on welfare because her gay a** IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO HOLD A JOB ..if gay;s would stop throwing their lifestyle in our face we would get along but as long as they do I will do every thing I can to put them down .....

Location hidden

#11 Jun 14, 2010
Obama SUCKS wrote:
icebitch is nothing but a 210 pound bitch that is so fugly that a damm dog won't play with her she can't spell or put a sentence together on welfare because her gay a** IS NOT SMART ENOUGH TO HOLD A JOB ..if gay;s would stop throwing their lifestyle in our face we would get along but as long as they do I will do every thing I can to put them down .....
gosh damn get over it i took your women she know that of this is all good..hey bitch come to my party all my friends will make you very welcome
dont for get the chitt paper to wipe your ass...
Holey Cow

Versailles, KY

#13 Jun 14, 2010
I 'd like to find a reason why someone is gay, we could call it a birth defect, but I think a lot of them are nasty deviants and do it to get attention and try to shock people and I think they should be put into the Taliban's hands, see what they do with them. Unlike Americans, those people have no sense of humor whatsoever. Yeah, why don't we herd up a bunch of those guys, put them in a big pen, and just shove deviants, murderers, pedophiles, etc, in thru the doors and slam it shut. That give them something to do and rid our country of the problems we have. I don't think tax payers would mind paying for their board and keep, I really don't.
BigTex

Dallas, TX

#14 Jun 14, 2010
why would a gay guy "hit" on a straight guy anyway? Most straight guys are fat, dirty, nasty, slobs.
Obama SUCKS

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jun 14, 2010
You know icebitch you couldn't take my woman on your best day , and the way you talk and most likely look you don't have very many good day's so suck off fat bitch ...I think that will be your new name /?
ANGELA SISLER

Cleveland, OH

#16 Aug 17, 2010
I used to date this guy we will just call him roger we were togther for ten years ans we had to kids i found out that he had cheated on me w/agirl named Cherry turns out it was a guy that he had met at the winking lizzard bar one night with his friends to be honust I always thought he was differnt but could not put my finger on it
L-WORD

Vine Grove, KY

#17 Aug 17, 2010
alot of people are scared to come out, because of how people act toward the gay community.. Honestly i very seriously doubt a gay guy come on to someone straight! i think the person who started this lied and just wanted to start a bunch of crap on here about gay men.
allensman

London, KY

#19 Sep 1, 2010
people be hatin gays, thats why they keep it a secret. I met this guy at work at the hospital in jackson, he look good. He had a ring on his finger but I knew he was gay. I can tell. I hit on his ass and i been gettin that all the time now. He tells me he knows his wife is into girls. Says he married her cause of what family says. When his wife is away all week long we play.
dan

United States

#20 Sep 1, 2010
Me and J#### sneak out behind the pallets every night and smoke a bowl then I suck him off. He's got almost nine inches an I can take it balls deep. It rocks. We get paid to get high and get off.
James

United States

#22 Sep 4, 2010
dan wrote:
Me and J#### sneak out behind the pallets every night and smoke a bowl then I suck him off. He's got almost nine inches an I can take it balls deep. It rocks. We get paid to get high and get off.
I told you not to tell anyone fool.
L-WORD

Vine Grove, KY

#23 Sep 4, 2010
Holey Cow wrote:
I 'd like to find a reason why someone is gay, we could call it a birth defect, but I think a lot of them are nasty deviants and do it to get attention and try to shock people and I think they should be put into the Taliban's hands, see what they do with them. Unlike Americans, those people have no sense of humor whatsoever. Yeah, why don't we herd up a bunch of those guys, put them in a big pen, and just shove deviants, murderers, pedophiles, etc, in thru the doors and slam it shut. That give them something to do and rid our country of the problems we have. I don't think tax payers would mind paying for their board and keep, I really don't.
your a idiot and your probably the one in the pen with cows you like grinding with them dont ya?? why is someone gay??? Because they are born that way you moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I've stuck my foot up my rubber azz 2 min Chocolate mud 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Strel 163,406
Mack Southwood 11 min Miss piggy 26
Kimmy Bush 20 min Truth 18
Prayer Chain Too Lazy To Pray 34 min Just Saying 5
Freddy Kennedy busted! 40 min Hey 22
Erica minks 45 min You so Mad 6
It's like you never happened 8 hr skank in ditch 33

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages