Fight at ballgame PCC vs KCC

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
I need to know

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2012
Who was the woman who walked into the PCC fan section and attacked Mr Neace and his wife? The woman had on a Knott Co shirt. Anybody know what the fight was all about?
whowon

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Feb 10, 2012
fight at a pcc game, you have got to be kiddin'
it girl

Hazard, KY

#3 Feb 10, 2012
That was Cameron Justice's mom. She was upset
about the PCC pep section's chant about "woman-beater" that was directed to Zach Davis. That's what I heard anyway.
Bruser

Kittanning, PA

#4 Feb 10, 2012
it girl wrote:
That was Cameron Justice's mom. She was upset
about the PCC pep section's chant about "woman-beater" that was directed to Zach Davis. That's what I heard anyway.
You mean that 32 act man is beating girl,how smart is he!!!!!1
The woman was a NUT

Doniphan, MO

#5 Feb 10, 2012
That woman should have got a good old fashioned butt kicking by some of the PCC people. She acted like a pure idiot.
OK k

London, KY

#6 Feb 10, 2012
That wasnt Camerons mom was it?? How you know that? Why would she get mad at Estill for what the kids say?
i noino

London, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2012
it was a crazy kcc mom who just couldnt handle getting beat well hunny guess what you got served and from what i hear mr.neaces wife was kicking her azz until the cops came and made her leave
Ridiculous

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2012
I heard the fight was between a Knott County player's parent & a Perry Central player's parent. I guess they both became angry over stuff nobody else knows but them! To my knowledge Estill Neace & his wife had nothing to do with it, unless there was a 2nd fight that I heard nothing about. It's a game & people need to act maturely by setting an example for the players!
itwasawful

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2012
The people in the PCC pep section were changting some pretty mean and vulgar things, and Estill Neace was just sitting there with them letting them chant that stuff! He's an awful principal; He should have put a stop to it! I am glad he's getting fired! If he wasn't getting fired I would probably take my kid out of PCC after that.. it was ridiculous and not to mention embarrassing ....
Pery Centrill Commoders

Doniphan, MO

#10 Feb 10, 2012
We will unleash our super hero mamma's on you next time. She sure put a whippin on em!!!!
Hair was slinging every which away! That KCC mom took out 3 or 4 PCC parents. She kicked butt.
PCC

London, KY

#11 Feb 10, 2012
I happened to be sitting right in the line of fire and from what I saw the KCC Person jumped in with her mouth going before anyone even knew what was happening. If Renee had gotten hold of her before she got away, there would have been one KCC person that would have gotten whipped. Renee had to be held back because she was going after her.

I am saying that this should NEVER have happened, but she had entirely no business coming into the PCC fan crowd and saying anything. She was wrong!
Stoccckie Moms

Kittanning, PA

#12 Feb 10, 2012
Ridiculous wrote:
I heard the fight was between a Knott County player's parent & a Perry Central player's parent. I guess they both became angry over stuff nobody else knows but them! To my knowledge Estill Neace & his wife had nothing to do with it, unless there was a 2nd fight that I heard nothing about. It's a game & people need to act maturely by setting an example for the players!
Well sorry you missed this one that woman showed her azz until Renee got after her and she is a players mom.They faught with Breathitt Co. last week and now acting like that with Perry.What some azz's will do.
Well

Harpursville, NY

#13 Feb 10, 2012
If she had enough balls to march her a$$ over there, then she should have enough balls to take an ass whipping. Just saying. & from what I heard they didn't even physically fight so how did she take out 3 or 4 people for pcc pep section?
Soured FAN

Kittanning, PA

#14 Feb 10, 2012
itwasawful wrote:
The people in the PCC pep section were changting some pretty mean and vulgar things, and Estill Neace was just sitting there with them letting them chant that stuff! He's an awful principal; He should have put a stop to it! I am glad he's getting fired! If he wasn't getting fired I would probably take my kid out of PCC after that.. it was ridiculous and not to mention embarrassing ....
You dumbazz take your kid out any way,no one is holding you back.This showes how much you know Estill is not the principal their,why didn't you get up and put a stop to it? Guess you don't like azz whippens either,some of those fans would have flattened your azz.You need to visit more games,if they put it they will get it back.And for your info he has never been fired just a new job line,I bet that was you I sat beside of at the game because some thing sure smelled bad.
Soured FAN

Kittanning, PA

#15 Feb 10, 2012
Well wrote:
If she had enough balls to march her a$$ over there, then she should have enough balls to take an ass whipping. Just saying. & from what I heard they didn't even physically fight so how did she take out 3 or 4 people for pcc pep section?
SHE RAN OVER THEM GETTING AWAY!!!!!!
just so you know

London, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2012
itwasawful wrote:
I just wanted to tell you that Estill is not a principal anymore he has not been the principal for two weeks now. I figured that if your child goes to PCC they might have told you but I guess they didn't. Johnny Wooten is the principal. I guess Estill was like any other spectator at this game.
just so you know

London, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2012
This same thing happened last year when PCC played Knott Co. A KCC mom came all the way over to PCC side and asked Estill to have PCC pep section take down a sign that said something about the Davis kid. And at the same time the KCC pep section was holding a sign up about Ms. Sparks, a PCC principal, being attacked with a knife at school. You can't go any lower than that. Which the KCC mom did finally go over and have her pep section take down the sign. It was a good thing to because as I remember a teacher from PCC was about to kick her ass.
spectator

London, KY

#18 Feb 10, 2012
EStill isn't the principal anymore so it's not his job to make them shut up. Freedom of speech....has anyone ever heard of it??? It happens at all ballgames. Besides, IMO Davis kid shouldn't be a girlfriend beater or a momma's boy, just sayin!
ImJustSaying

Williston, SC

#19 Feb 10, 2012
Times have sure changed since I went to school. When I was in school MCN and HHS pep sections had epic battles. One no worse than the other when it came to insulting chants and posters. I can't remember once in the four years I went MCN, where a parent got upset. The teams played at least 2x years and usually more due to the tournament. I guess whatever was being said must have hit a little too close to home for that lady.
it happened

London, KY

#20 Feb 10, 2012
Yea Napier wore ky fried chicken boxes over their heads with the eyes cut out and sent a bucket to the school!!! Jungle Pete Teresas in heat!! hahaah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min another viewer 160,749
Jina and the mayor 9 min This has gone on ... 12
Hvp 1 hr Crazy 9
Amanda in hazard arh lab. 1 hr Lulz 4
Tranceton Smith 1 hr Tranceton 11
Ace & Lisa Chaney 1 hr Klapper 1
Unfaithful and They Don't Care 1 hr Married Hazard Man 80
who are the cutest couples you know? (Feb '10) 5 hr True love 42

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages