David

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

I met Richie years ago. It was after an exibition game my son was about 4 or 5 and some of the players were signing autographs, talking, laughing with the fans....just jocks hanging out in shorts and sweats having fun. Richie comes out in a suit and tie, diamond rings, and an attitude to match. When he signed for my son he kinda threw it back at my son. Imagine that...actin like that towards a 4 or 5 year old child. I plainly told him (and was not quiet or polite...really loud and nasty) he better act right towards my boy or I would wait until after the event and make things right in the parking lot. Well...the other players made fun of and embarrassed the little pr*ck so much he got up and walked off.

If he never played for UK he couldn't get elected to pick up dog sh*t because of his "I'm better than everyone else" attitude.

I hope by next week he's flippin burgers at McDonalds.
Richie...you can suck my rebel d**k!

WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD BUY A CAR FROM THIS LIAR AND CHEAT!

SHOWS HOW BIG A CHEAT TIM SHORTS IS .......YOU BEEN WARNED!
who

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

David wrote:
I met Richie years ago. It was after an exibition game my son was about 4 or 5 and some of the players were signing autographs, talking, laughing with the fans....just jocks hanging out in shorts and sweats having fun. Richie comes out in a suit and tie, diamond rings, and an attitude to match. When he signed for my son he kinda threw it back at my son. Imagine that...actin like that towards a 4 or 5 year old child. I plainly told him (and was not quiet or polite...really loud and nasty) he better act right towards my boy or I would wait until after the event and make things right in the parking lot. Well...the other players made fun of and embarrassed the little pr*ck so much he got up and walked off.

If he never played for UK he couldn't get elected to pick up dog sh*t because of his "I'm better than everyone else" attitude.

I hope by next week he's flippin burgers at McDonalds.
Richie...you can suck my rebel d**k!

WHO IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD BUY A CAR FROM THIS LIAR AND CHEAT!

SHOWS HOW BIG A CHEAT TIM SHORTS IS .......YOU BEEN WARNED!
I met him at a Reds game his graduating year. I found him to be down to earth and just plain cool. Maybe you caught him in a bad mood. We all have our moments.
down to earth

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

who wrote:
<quoted text>
I met him at a Reds game his graduating year. I found him to be down to earth and just plain cool. Maybe you caught him in a bad mood. We all have our moments.
He was on xanax and drinking beer!
Manchester Man

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

We he is from Manchester, I would say that if he is going to do anything except politics, it would have to be used car salesman. Is that not what you train for in Politics?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Maybe he can sell cars to the State -
Manchester Man

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

And Obama needs to take his law degree and do automobile and big truck accidents, especially coal trucks!!!! i do beleive that is his true calling!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 127,720
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,539
ever wonder 1 hr Hii 15
Why she dump him? 1 hr Fine 1
Adipex 1 hr PWF 3
Hot people at Sykes 1 hr PWF 28
Has anyone heard the one about a guy getting ra... 2 hr Lol 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000