rip off!!!! dont go there!!!

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
junior

Hazard, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
wht with gamestop??? they give u bout 10 cents for a game there?!
some hot girls wrkin there but they bitches.
not a junior fan

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2012
junior wrote:
Men are making us bitches
Johnny

Glenpool, OK

#3 Dec 6, 2012
junior wrote:
It's not their fault you don't get much for your game. They have to do what the store tells them. And what do you expect from a used game? If you check it out, you'll see they only make couple dollars profit on what they pay you. I know this for a fact. They gave me 4 bucks a piece for some games and couple days later I saw them on the shelf for 6 each. So they don't make much from them, but they have to make a profit, so apparently they give you what they can.

Since: Jun 10

London, KY

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Now you know why I won't buy any gaming console
Well

Sheridan, AR

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Geek Hillbilly wrote:
Now you know why I won't buy any gaming console
Because GameStop employs bitches who buy your games back for a low price?

Sounds like a legit reason.
VISTOR

London, KY

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Found a pubic hair in the game i bought blonde one at that
JayJay

Glenpool, OK

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an idiot? The girls, or guys for that matter, who work there, aren't the ones who decide how much you get for those games. The Gamestop store chain has a certain price they pay for used games. The employees, girls or guys just work there. And for you to get mad at these girls and call them bitches, just because you're mad about the p
rice you got for your little game, is soo stupid
and childish. Sounds to me like you should grow up a bit and lay off the kids games for awhile anyway. Oh and btw, just so you know. They don't care if you call them bitches. They laugh their ass off when some idiot throws a fit in the store because he can't get top dollar for a used
game. And if you're an adult throwing a fit, it's even funnier.
Well

Sheridan, AR

#8 Dec 6, 2012
JayJay wrote:
<quoted text>Are you an idiot? The girls, or guys for that matter, who work there, aren't the ones who decide how much you get for those games. The Gamestop store chain has a certain price they pay for used games. The employees, girls or guys just work there. And for you to get mad at these girls and call them bitches, just because you're mad about the p
rice you got for your little game, is soo stupid
and childish. Sounds to me like you should grow up a bit and lay off the kids games for awhile anyway. Oh and btw, just so you know. They don't care if you call them bitches. They laugh their ass off when some idiot throws a fit in the store because he can't get top dollar for a used
game. And if you're an adult throwing a fit, it's even funnier.
I guess you haven't gone over sarcasm in special Ed class yet... Oh well maybe next semester.
wut4275

Somerset, KY

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Filthy console peasants.
JayJay

Glenpool, OK

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you haven't gone over sarcasm in special Ed class yet... Oh well maybe next semester.
Actually, that was meant for the ppl bitching about the games, not you. Since you didn't make any derogatory comments, I figured you'd know I accidentally replied to you. Guess you haven't gone over reading comprehension in special Ed yet. Or punctuation, either....oh well, maybe next semester.
A poster

Glenpool, OK

#12 Dec 7, 2012
@Visitor

Must've been one of your pubes. Or maybe was left by the guys at your house when you're gone. There aren't any blondes working there.
Holz

Glenpool, OK

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Well, technically there was, but she dyed her hair recently. :p
gamer

London, KY

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Great lets boost the local economy by boycotting a local store for not giving you back what you paid for a $50 game? Makes perfect sense.
Well

Hazard, KY

#16 Dec 7, 2012
JayJay wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, that was meant for the ppl bitching about the games, not you. Since you didn't make any derogatory comments, I figured you'd know I accidentally replied to you. Guess you haven't gone over reading comprehension in special Ed yet. Or punctuation, either....oh well, maybe next semester.
Lol sure kiddo... You directly reply to my post specifically and call me and idiot, you said "are YOU an idiot" which is usually an indication that you're talking to ONE person, otherwise you would have said, "are you guys idiots". Actually, now that I'm looking over you're post, nothing you said was in the plural form... Hence the assumption that you were talking to a single person.
So I'm an idiot because I thought you were directly talking to me? Lol whata retard. I guess you should stick to coloring pages and the ABC book because trolling isn't your thing.
Oot

Sydney, Australia

#17 Dec 7, 2012
>reply to my post specifically and call me and idiot
>looking over you're post
>the plural form... Hence the

It's made tenfold funnier because he's trying to look intelligent.
Oot

Sydney, Australia

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Wait, tell eachother you both need to go back to school. And that your pants smell funny.

Since: Jun 10

London, KY

#19 Dec 7, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
No,because of the lack of other uses for a console.I'll keep my hand built PC thank You
ahyuck

United States

#20 Dec 7, 2012
WHAT THE?... Oh, Hazard Forum. Nevermind. I get it now :)
regularcustomer

Hazard, KY

#21 Dec 7, 2012
those are the sweetest girls that work there!! they are sexy as hell too.
Unknown

London, KY

#22 Dec 12, 2012
Sorry they won't pay you top dollar for the games you bought at the flea market. GameStop also does not take foodstamps.

For the record, if the games below a certain value they won't offer to buy it back. They have a database set up of trade in values, it's not the workers, most of them know it's a glorified pawn shop. You can trade a new game in for $25 store credit, then you'll turn around, and spend $35 and that credit on a new game. GameStop has your old game, that they resale it for $45 -$55. GameStop just made an effortless profit, that they'll likely repeat many times.

GameStop wins.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Another Vet 7,273
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min DITCH MITCH 155,478
Perry Circuit Judge Election 56 min Tuesday soon 113
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,661
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Yes and Amen 131,112
Who would you vote for in the County Judge Exec... 2 hr All knows 447
krcc 2 hr knott co man 2

Hazard Jobs

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]