17-year-old homicide victim from San ...

17-year-old homicide victim from San Leandro identified

There are 143 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Dec 30, 2008, titled 17-year-old homicide victim from San Leandro identified. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

A 17-year-old San Leandro boy who died after being shot in the 4500 block of Bancroft Avenue in Oakland shortly before 4:15 a.m. Saturday has been identified as Gerald Catalan, Oakland police spokesman Jeff ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

Javier

Clearlake, CA

#93 Sep 25, 2012
Only advise I can give you. Take care of your family. Look after nephews a nieces. The one life you save. Well it's a life.
Jusme

United States

#94 Sep 25, 2012
Javier wrote:
No since the show folks been trying to get at me for all the wrong reasons. Sorry. If you come to medocino jr college I spend 5th and 6th in the library. M-wen. I'll talk to you but I don't know you and can't see what I can do for you? I'm a regular guy. Just trying to make a change. Who gives a fuck what I do? I got a girl. I got a kid. I don't need to have someone else on my soul. You saw the show. It was not good. I don't want to die. I want my familia and my homies proud of me. I got out. I did something. I'm not hating on you but you don't know me. Find a kid in your own life and try helping closer to home. That show was a curse. I hope you can feel me.
Yeah I do feel you, an I'm proud of you, I'm glad you shared that with me.That makes me happy, when I seen the show that's not what made me want to talk to you. I'm not with all that bull shit. I'm against it, I don't know, I guess I just seen hope in you, and I guess I was right.
Jusme

Castro Valley, CA

#95 Sep 25, 2012
Javier wrote:
No since the show folks been trying to get at me for all the wrong reasons. Sorry. If you come to medocino jr college I spend 5th and 6th in the library. M-wen. I'll talk to you but I don't know you and can't see what I can do for you? I'm a regular guy. Just trying to make a change. Who gives a fuck what I do? I got a girl. I got a kid. I don't need to have someone else on my soul. You saw the show. It was not good. I don't want to die. I want my familia and my homies proud of me. I got out. I did something. I'm not hating on you but you don't know me. Find a kid in
your own life and try helping closer to home. That show was a curse. I hope you can feel me.
And maybe u should delete this since you dot want anyone to know where u at, your rigt I'm glad you did something beater with your life. I'm sure your whole family is proud of u
Jusme

Millbrae, CA

#96 Sep 25, 2012
Javier wrote:
Only advise I can give you. Take care of your family. Look after nephews a nieces. The one life you save. Well it's a life.
Isn't that ironic that u happen to comment on this article at the very same time I was reading trying to look for you? I feel dumb now lol I have two kids my life is dedicated to them.
Javier

Clearlake, CA

#97 Sep 25, 2012
Not too worried bout my post. Words aren't bullets. And Im glad you get what I'm sayin. Keep those kids safe. Keep em smart. Keep em close. And for the record. I love seeing trees and the ocean. Wish all my lil homies could see this. I roll with no fear. Well except god. Maybe this will help. And if I am supposed to go. The so be it. But as bad as the show was for me. It was what got me out. The town is a love hate. I hate lovin it. Peace mamacita. Be good. Love your kids and don't let love blind you.
Javier

Clearlake, CA

#98 Sep 25, 2012
Waga waga waga
rip snoopy. I'm doin it big like we talked about. My personal goal is to be a counseler for gang youth. I just changed the clip for a book. Rip big homie. 9400 fo life. I'm just reppin a different type of ammo. My mind is my weapon. My life is my accomplishment. You will never be forgotten. You are part of the towns history now. Just wish we were still kids tryin to find a way out. Miss you man. Miss alla ya. Peace.
Jusme

United States

#99 Sep 25, 2012
Javier wrote:
Not too worried bout my post. Words aren't bullets. And Im glad you get what I'm sayin. Keep those kids safe. Keep em smart. Keep em close. And for the record. I love seeing trees and the ocean. Wish all my lil homies could see this. I roll with no fear. Well except god. Maybe this will help. And if I am supposed to go. The so be it. But as bad as the show was for me. It was what got me out. The town is a love hate. I hate lovin it. Peace mamacita. Be good. Love your kids and don't let love blind you.
Everything you said couldn't sound more perfect, I wish you would stay in contact with me but I understand.... I'm so happy that you made better of your life.... And I live trees and the ocean too. Bliss. Life in Oakland is hard as fuck! But it is what it is. Thank you for sharing all that with me... And there is no such thing as love... For the record lol except for a mothers.
Jusme

Alviso, CA

#100 Sep 25, 2012
Can we at least keep in touch? I just feel like I can talk to you, I keep checking this shit to see if u respond lol.... I like conversating with you. I prob sound crazy but I don't care, I'm just honest.
Javier

Clearlake, CA

#101 Sep 25, 2012
How we gonna contact? And keep it from the whole world?
Jusme

Alviso, CA

#102 Sep 25, 2012
Javier wrote:
How we gonna contact? And keep it from the whole world?
You tell me? Make it happen tho?:)
Jusme

Alviso, CA

#103 Sep 25, 2012
You ain't got Facebook, do you got email?
Jusme

Alviso, CA

#104 Sep 26, 2012
Man, you forgot about me :( it's all good javier I understanddd
Javier

Clearlake, CA

#105 Sep 26, 2012
Honestly. I can't mess with the town. Sorry but it is too dangerous. For me. I don't know who you are. And there's no way I can give out ne more info than I have. You know where I'll be if ya wanna talk. Just roll on over. And I do have a full classload. So gimme a break mamacita!:)
Jusme

United States

#106 Sep 26, 2012
I'm not telling you to come back to the town.. I would come see you but that's hella far.. Money is tight for me at the moment to even fill the tank, I just wanted to keep intouch his email or something. Just so I don't have to keep checking this.. I don't know I'm drawn to you... I don't know why.. Just give me a chance to be your homie! A Lil conversation can't hurt nobody.. I know who u are but don't u want to get a chance to know who I am? I'll make up a new email and put it up here you hit me if u want? How about that?
Jusme

Alviso, CA

#107 Sep 26, 2012
[email protected] just email me.
Javier

Clearlake, CA

#108 Sep 26, 2012
Ok
Anonymous

Pittsburg, CA

#109 Sep 27, 2012
That's good you got out. And why did you say the show was a curse?
Javier

Clearlake, CA

#110 Sep 27, 2012
I became public enemy number 1. Hitting me and my crew was top dolla. 1 notch. We became targeted and so did my house. They showed the street sign. It ain't hard to find on google man.
Jusme

Milpitas, CA

#111 Sep 27, 2012
U still ain't emailed me Javier.. Give me a chance to allow you to know who I am lol it might sound crazy but I'm being real. Hope to hear from you asap! Take care sweetheart!
miss you

Union City, CA

#114 Oct 11, 2012
I love you Gerald.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayward Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man fatally shot in San Leandro driveway identi... (Jul '10) Fri murder dosh 15
News Abortion is the Biggest Single Negative Force o... Jun 14 J Worthington Sno... 3
What are the names of the different gangs in Ha... (Jun '10) Jun 9 Name 237
News Internet Prostitution Sting Nets 13 In East Bay (Jul '06) Jun 9 Emily 84
Lost dog/found dog/lost dog again May '16 Jbry 1
News Suspect in fatal shooting at Fremont wedding id... (Feb '08) May '16 Lisa 5
Hayward Music Thread (Aug '14) May '16 Musikologist 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayward Mortgages