What are the names of the different gangs in Hayward?

Posted in the Hayward Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of175
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Hayward resident

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

What nieghborhoods in Hayward are gang infested? Which gang is the most violent?
somedude

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

Judged:

Hayward is split up into 3 main gang areas, North, South and West Hayward. The largest gang affiliation by whole would be the Nortenos aka XIV or 14 used to identify with the letter 'N' as it is the 14th letter in the english alphabet. But within the main Norte affiliation in Hayward there are many smaller considered separate gangs that represent which area of Hayward they reside. These gangs are not limited to being Norte affiliated as many contain African American and Pacific Islander members, since Nortes are primarily of Mexican decent. Some of these neighborhoods or 'blocks' as they are known as inside of these gangs are (but not limited to) A st (Nortes), B st (Surenos -- Rival gang of the Nortes) the Ramos or 'RCN' (West Hayward), Donald Ave (South Hayward), Kelly Hill (North Hayward), Tyrell (West Hayward primarily the Pacific Islander gang members), South Garden (North Hayward, but claimed by the Surenos). Now don't quote me on being 100% correct but at least you have a start :)
UHUH

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

Judged:

Well, let's see. The names of the ganags are:

The Losers
The Lame Asses
The Waste of Space Gang
The Retards
The Brainless Jailbird Ass Bangers
tha stacka

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

the guy who said tyrell was all wrong hes not updated on street s & turfs ....first tyrell is (south hayward) not west hayward....its also know as hell town the three main street our forcelles ,tyrell manon.....mostly mexicans gangs but get along with other gangs/race blacks pacifica islander fiji ect. rcn is (south hayward ) they come from fairway park neighborhood off mission st . kelly hill is a black cummunity thats been around since the 80's but not too active too present. elp is a gang that reside off gading rd las casitas apt.tough guys who been around for generations,i beleave they orgins our from the pompano ave off tennyson rd thats is now dgf gang that runs that neighborhoods... bottum line a list of street too be carefull ( north hayward) Ast sunset royal ave ramos /sycamore longwood south gardens meekland marin ave .(south hayward ) berry ave donald harder rd gading tyrell manon whitman dixion east 12 st tennyson rd huntwood cypress torranon tampa pompanon folsom ect...west hayward (palma ceia ) orlando sleepy hollow lord tennyson apt. s
a girl in love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2010

Judged:

if nortenos are sucha waste of tyme and a bunch of lame asses then why dnt you bring your so called family down to A'st n see whos is bigger not all nortenos are a waste of tyme my fiance is fron north hayward born and raised and yes a norteno his family comes frome a long line of of hard working northeners and would love to hear your oppinions on what they represent for lil M next time before you speak your mind
reminisinboutbac kintheday

Manasquan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Judged:

the streets to worry about are the old skool ones, the new ones like rcn or dgf are just like kids that wanted to join the older cliks but coudnt join cause of their... GAYngster ways. The gangs that been out wen our tios were little, would be A st, Bst, ramos, south garden, and tennyson. These are the gangs that have leaders how have spent 25 to life, the ones with connections, and know what the streets really are. The ones that know how to deal with enemies, when to run away and when to pull out a strap and BOOM.
johnathon perez

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

3y qu3 oxda dey kall m3 grizzly from .ssl:. xd j hall xd ssl in oaklaxd! yupp im a hood hopper xd im proud
KREEPER

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2010

is norte manon ave .LCG::
MOST HATED

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2011

respect it varrio fairway park deep south hayward .rcn family::
An Old G

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

I have to say that growing up in HWD from A street, I have learned a lot, nothing mattered to me but my homies and my barrio. Not all gang members or even gangs are all that bad, I agree with many of these posts before mine. Some of us choose to get out and raise our kids in a different environment, I have huge respect for my homies that are still down, I'm still down, but I put my kids first. There are a lot of homies who are very successful and hard working, intelligent individuals, BUT are still down, to a point. A lot of our homies who are rolled up, the older homies, are the ones with the last say for their town/turf. Mad respect for them!!! I don't live in HWD anymore, but my heart is there, Once from HAYWARD,ALWAYS FROM HWD!!!
lalo112233

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

a girl in love wrote:
if nortenos are sucha waste of tyme and a bunch of lame asses then why dnt you bring your so called family down to A'st n see whos is bigger not all nortenos are a waste of tyme my fiance is fron north hayward born and raised and yes a norteno his family comes frome a long line of of hard working northeners and would love to hear your oppinions on what they represent for lil M next time before you speak your mind
Uhh, no , they are losers. Getting out of Hayward or east bay just as soon as I can.
north hayward

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

north hayward> dst,aST,ramos,highland,belmont ,sycamore,sunset,kelly hill,and some times est claim to be north hayward.
south hayward> donald,manon,torrano,hoogs,ten neyson,decoto (union city),
west hayward< west tennyson,west winton.
north hayward and south hayward is ruled by nortes i dont kno about west hayward.
norteno is a mexican gang but in north hayward they have some blacks
INNOCENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Judged:

Some of the weaker Gangs in Hayward,Ca Are known to be in West Hayward And South Hayward. The weak ones would be (West Hayward) Lord Tennyson Apartments, Palma Ceia, Orlando Block and the rest of West Hayward. And (South Hayward) DGF, ELP, Hoggs, LC, RCN, 223, SB, etc. Pretty much both south and west hayward gangs are extremely WEAK AND WHACK! The Most Feared Gang In Hayward And Most Notorious Gang That Runs Hayward Would Have To Be Between Ramos And A Street. But I would say Ramos
trigger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2011

Judged:

In response 2 the last comment I'm an OG frm West Hayward L.T.A to be extact and trust me the WEst end of Hayward ain't no joke especially the apartments. We have put it dwn for many moons and have a lot of respect throughut hayward. 4 those of u that dnt know the history and the streets of hayward I suggest u dnt speak on matters that u really dnt know especially if u never gang banged in ur life or been locked up 2 know what excatly is going and the history. Just 2 make it clear also West Hayward is Norteno XIV.
wtf

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

INNOCENT wrote:
Some of the weaker Gangs in Hayward,Ca Are known to be in West Hayward And South Hayward. The weak ones would be (West Hayward) Lord Tennyson Apartments, Palma Ceia, Orlando Block and the rest of West Hayward. And (South Hayward) DGF, ELP, Hoggs, LC, RCN, 223, SB, etc. Pretty much both south and west hayward gangs are extremely WEAK AND WHACK! The Most Feared Gang In Hayward And Most Notorious Gang That Runs Hayward Would Have To Be Between Ramos And A Street. But I would say Ramos

wtf how is south hayward whack your stupid .. north hayward has 2 scrap streets B street and south garden.. does south hayward have any ? NO
NBP

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

Judged:

RCN IS MADE UP OF WEAK PPL WHO CLAIM THEY TIGHT BUT IN REALITY THEY ARE LITTLE PUNKS WHO ATTACK PPL WHEN THEY ARE ASLEEP LOL. IN OTHER WORDS I GUESS THEY CALL THROWING GARBAGE CANS OVER AND BREAKING CAR WINDOWS thru THE NIGHT T-O-U-G-H!!!! ARE U SERIOUS. SO PATHETIC. IF U ASK ME. THEY ARE A GROUP OF OUT CAST WHO HAVE GATHERED TOGETHER TO MAKE A NAME FOR THEMSELVES TOO BAD THEY ACT LIKE COWARDS LMAO!!! stick to being a no body in the light. And stop trying to be a somebody in the night. PUNKS.
beast from de stack

El Cerrito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

north hayward has 2 scrap gangs da bst surs snd south garden . all the othe streets and turfs are owned by da nortes . north hayward gangs > ast/ramos sunset dst . d.st and da ramos are norte gangs and de beefin right now and sunset is a crip gang. the norte gangs in hayward have latinos blacks and some whites.
NAYRFUCK RCN 5

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

MOST HATED wrote:
respect it varrio fairway park deep south hayward .rcn family::
RCN IS A BUNCH OF PUNK ASS BITCHES THAT WEREN'T BROUGHT UP UP WITH ANY CLASS OR MORALS!
KEEP HIDING CUZ YA'LL SNITCH ON EACH OTHER.
eXPLAINS WHY YA'LL ARE KNOWN AS "DROPOUTS"
NO-ONE WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH SNITCH ASS BITCH PUNKS!
NAYRFUCK RCN 5

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

WHERE ARE THE MOTHERS OF THESE PUNK ASS BITCH RCN FOOLS? BRING THEM TO THE STREET.....OR ARE THEY SCARED TO TAKE OUT THE CHILDREN THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING INTO THIS WORLD? SOMEONE NEEDS TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH! LET IT BE THEY'RE OWN MAMA'S..........
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2011

The gangs and hoods I remember in hayward when I stay out there are

Westside hayward (sleepy hollow nortenos)( lord tennyson apartemnts nortenos)(east la palmas orlando block nortenos)(palma ceia boys)

Southside hayward (east la palmas gading rd nortenos)( don't give a fuck nortenos)(latain crew gangster nortenos)( hayward orginzied grip getter nortenos)(t-flats nortenos)( 4 corner nortenos cypress block)( dolnd block gangsters berry park nortenos)(varrio fairway park raza crazy nortenos)(south hayward pirus)(south hayward boys schafer park)(dangrous gummniz family bloods)

Northside hayward (A-street nortenos)(campo ramos locos)(longwood ave nortenos)(D-street nortenos)(varrio south garden surenos)(B-street surenos)(crips on point)(kelly hill)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of175
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hayward Discussions

Search the Hayward Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Concord fatal shooting victim ID'd as Antioch man 1 hr dwayne johnson 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr al Furqan 199,086
College Boot Camp 5 hr Corky 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Ronald 4,554
Cleveland considers online crime reports (Jul '08) 7 hr RSavage Continuation 34
Jordy's Travel (aka Argee's Travel) (Mar '13) 13 hr veron 32
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Activity 15,657
•••
•••

Hayward News Video

•••
Hayward Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hayward Jobs

•••
•••
•••