Who got fired?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wonder

United States

#1 Mar 7, 2013
Who was the teacher who got fired for forcefully yanking a special needs toddler from her seat? It was Barbie Plunketts kid.

Holcomb, MO

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Wat school did this take place in??? As if our children dont go thru enough n life, REALLY? A special needs child or n e child for that matter wud b yanked away & placed n foster care if the parents had done this!! I hope the parents put her away for as long as possible & she can never b around children again!!! & if she has children of her own, they should b taken from her as well!!! Plz lord stop the insanity of non-compassion wn it comes to our children & elderly...It is so obvious that people pick professions on salary & not from the heart!!!
Amazed

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Teachers don't get payed much at all for what some of them deal with and I doubt that she just yanked the child out of meanness most toddlers especially special needs children have anger and behavior issues the child more than likely was yanking their self away and the teacher was having to to what she could

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Mar 9, 2013
Who was the teacher?
Ms Crabtree

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Mar 9, 2013
I'd just like to know who would stay on a job that
hasn't had a raise in over 10 years? I bet all the members of the board that work for a living wouldn't. Now, excuse me, I have to go. Alfalfa
is trying to feel Darla up. That's just another
thing I have to take care of instead of "teach".

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Ms Crabtree wrote:
I'd just like to know who would stay on a job that
hasn't had a raise in over 10 years? I bet all the members of the board that work for a living wouldn't. Now, excuse me, I have to go. Alfalfa
is trying to feel Darla up. That's just another
thing I have to take care of instead of "teach".
Find another job. I hear plastenes in Portageville hire all the time.

The teachers aren't the only ones these day to do more without a pay raise.

Some say as many hours, the number of days worked a year, Ya'll doing ok.

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2013
Teacher???
Ms Crabtree

Poplar Bluff, MO

#8 Mar 10, 2013
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Find another job. I hear plastenes in Portageville hire all the time.
The teachers aren't the only ones these day to do more without a pay raise.
Some say as many hours, the number of days worked a year, Ya'll doing ok.
I bet you'd be crying like a stingy gut fat baby, if it was you.
Yes, I am aware they do. They do more reports than teach.
You probably can't catch any fish and are crying in your blood bait. So why don't you run up an alley and holler cat. By the way, the only way you was able to get on here and type something
was *because* of a teacher. Dumbass.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 10, 2013
Ms Crabtree wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you'd be crying like a stingy gut fat baby, if it was you.
Yes, I am aware they do. They do more reports than teach.
You probably can't catch any fish and are crying in your blood bait. So why don't you run up an alley and holler cat. By the way, the only way you was able to get on here and type something
was *because* of a teacher. Dumbass.
You were the one crying. Teachers work five days a week (sometimes), every weekend off, every holiday off, spring break, winter break, summers off, insurance for their families, teachers can never get fired no matter how bad they are.

Yelp, I had teachers back when they cared for children and wanted the best for them. Now people only become teachers for the reason listed above. I'll crunch the numbers and let you know how much a teacher truly makes an hour. Paper work, really, what are they scared of.

Parents have already dope their children up for the teachers to "teach" them now.

Ms Crabtree

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Mar 10, 2013
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the one crying. Teachers work five days a week (sometimes), every weekend off, every holiday off, spring break, winter break, summers off, insurance for their families, teachers can never get fired no matter how bad they are.
Yelp, I had teachers back when they cared for children and wanted the best for them. Now people only become teachers for the reason listed above. I'll crunch the numbers and let you know how much a teacher truly makes an hour. Paper work, really, what are they scared of.
Parents have already dope their children up for the teachers to "teach" them now.
As far as insurance it cost me and my spouse about
$10K last year. What did it cost you? About $50 a month and a can
of worms so you can sit on the bank fishing all year?

Location hidden

#11 Mar 10, 2013
You work so little during the year you can fish all the year too.

I didn't ask how much you pay for insurance. Don't care. Lots of people pay out the azz. And they don't have the hourly wage you do.

Fairview Heights, IL

#12 Mar 10, 2013
Teachers are our greatest asset. Too many don't take advantage of the knowledge they have to offer. Whatever the salary it is not enough. Those that help others to prepare for life stay at the bottom of the pay scale while those wonderful no help people, such as movie actors, get the big bucks. I am not a teacher but I am sure glad they put in the time when I was in school to make me understand knowledge is something I would always use no matter what type of job I ended up having in my life. What in school ever hurt your chances of having a better life?

Location hidden

#13 Mar 10, 2013
guesT wrote:
Teachers are our greatest asset. Too many don't take advantage of the knowledge they have to offer. Whatever the salary it is not enough. Those that help others to prepare for life stay at the bottom of the pay scale while those wonderful no help people, such as movie actors, get the big bucks. I am not a teacher but I am sure glad they put in the time when I was in school to make me understand knowledge is something I would always use no matter what type of job I ended up having in my life. What in school ever hurt your chances of having a better life?
So you saying you believe all the teapublicans that are taking away schools money and trying to do away with the unions are wrong?

Your not for school vouchers like the rest of the teapublicans.

Fairview Heights, IL

#14 Mar 10, 2013
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you saying you believe all the teapublicans that are taking away schools money and trying to do away with the unions are wrong?
I'm not saying anything except I believe our teachers are this country's greatest asset. It was not a political statement.

Location hidden

#15 Mar 10, 2013
guesT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying anything except I believe our teachers are this country's greatest asset. It was not a political statement.
Okie dokie then. Nuff said big T.
Ms Crabtree

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Mar 10, 2013
guesT wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. You're right teachers are one of our countries best
underpaid assets. I'm sure all catfish59 does is fish all the time except when he's at the PO getting his check. Oh, I almost
forgot. A wise man once told me. "Never argue with an idiot. Someone might not know the difference." And as the great Forrest
Gump said, "That's all I have to say about that."
Charlton Heston

Poplar Bluff, MO

#17 Mar 10, 2013
catfish59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, the truth finally comes out. "You damned dirty ape, uh
I mean Democrat."
Guest 1

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Mar 10, 2013
Does anyone know who the teacher was that got fired?
annoyed

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2013
Teachers are 1 of our great assets, children being the 1st, without them, no need for teachers! What I am sick of is EVERYONE knows what it's like to be a teacher, as we have all been to school and see how they are treated, by students and parents and other faculty! They also know teachers don't make good money, they know they are expected to deal with Special Needs children, and unruly children, they know the insurance sucks! They know EVERY BIT OF THIS! Yet still go to school to become a teacher! So stop sticking up for someone who can't do their job! If she lost her job she was obviously not handling the situation properly! If she doesn't like being a teacher or can't handle it, do the kids a favor and get a different job! End of story!!
Thank u
#20 Mar 10, 2013
annoyed wrote:
Teachers are 1 of our great assets, children being the 1st, without them, no need for teachers! What I am sick of is EVERYONE knows what it's like to be a teacher, as we have all been to school and see how they are treated, by students and parents and other faculty! They also know teachers don't make good money, they know they are expected to deal with Special Needs children, and unruly children, they know the insurance sucks! They know EVERY BIT OF THIS! Yet still go to school to become a teacher! So stop sticking up for someone who can't do their job! If she lost her job she was obviously not handling the situation properly! If she doesn't like being a teacher or can't handle it, do the kids a favor and get a different job! End of story!!
I totally agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
farah 2 hr Riggs 28
Cricket Wireless 2 hr guest 6
Brandy Biby Melton and James Paul White 4 hr haha 1
Mediacom 9 hr Im Not Right In T... 2
bert (Oct '15) 9 hr Im Not Right In T... 12
Good Bye Friend: (May '07) 9 hr Im Not Right In T... 349
tk extreme 14 hr whatever 25

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance