just waundering

Sikeston, MO

#1 Apr 2, 2014
he is doing meth bad done lost his job again, about the tenth one got sores all over him. Was living in his grandpas house but done lost it.he got where he lies all the time. Sold everything he got for drugs has kids but wont see them want even pay his child support because he cant keep a job and chase dope around to
Hmmm

Dexter, MO

#2 Apr 2, 2014
Isn't he married to a girl named misty?
just waundering

Sikeston, MO

#3 Apr 2, 2014
was they got a divorce about a year ago

Kennett, MO

#4 Apr 4, 2014
walking in his daddys footsteps, he wasnt worth a shit either.
just waundering

Sikeston, MO

#5 Apr 25, 2014
like DAD like SON

Malden, MO

#6 Apr 25, 2014
Wow you sure know a lot about Greg. Why are you so into his business? Unless you are his ex what do you care what he does?
just waundering

Sikeston, MO

#7 Apr 28, 2014
m not his wife or his ex. Who would want t be married to a lazy drug addict like that, He just looks dirty all t time. But his kids would like to see him. Scotty even said his dad needs to straighten up and grow up
greg

Campbell, MO

#8 Apr 28, 2014
Sounds like you now if.your going to talk about me get your facts strate yea there was a time that part of what you said was true but now if your getting your kicks talking about me ho for it. Tru and get yout facts alil straiter next time

West Memphis, AR

#11 Apr 28, 2014
Looks like{from his spelling} that he was a high school drop-out.
my facts are straight

Dexter, MO

#12 May 1, 2014
I can tell ya for a FACT that he is a deadbeat dad, He DOES NOT pay his child support he DOES NOT see his kids ... The kids are probably better off that he doesn't go around them. I can tell ya the best thing Misty ever did was to get rid of him,,and she seems to be much happier with the Man she is with now. I do think a man that won't pay his child support is a worthless piece of scum .. you at once felt like you were man enough to make a child yet you lack the responsibility of being enough of a man and take care of your kids..... So to become a man you need to get a job and KEEP IT. Then pay your child support,,or if you would rather be a bum and live off others, why not turn yourself in for non payment and get your worthless a$$ off the streets so the garbage doesn't pile up.
dalton elliott

Campbell, MO

#13 May 4, 2014
Look damn it if you lazy inconsiderate jackass's dont have anything else to do than to sit on your ass's and critisize a person who has been through some real shit then ya'll need to sit down somewhere and check yourselfs cause you are complete idiots unless ya'll actually know and sit there and held gregs. Hand while he's did all this unless that then you need to just shut up and mind your own damn buisness cause most likely half of ya'll who posted something are hillbilly imbreads anyways i mean you live in steele missouri come on now shut up and grow up and if you have any further things to say come to the house roght across the street from dwans and go ahead and.get your bitch card pulled. Oh and one more thing grow up already. This is comimg from a fucking 17 year old damn thats pathetic
just waundering

Sikeston, MO

#14 May 23, 2014
he's lazey no child support paying ass

United States

#15 May 23, 2014
dalton elliott wrote:
Look damn it if you lazy inconsiderate jackass's dont have anything else to do than to sit on your ass's and critisize a person who has been through some real shit then ya'll need to sit down somewhere and check yourselfs cause you are complete idiots unless ya'll actually know and sit there and held gregs. Hand while he's did all this unless that then you need to just shut up and mind your own damn buisness cause most likely half of ya'll who posted something are hillbilly imbreads anyways i mean you live in steele missouri come on now shut up and grow up and if you have any further things to say come to the house roght across the street from dwans and go ahead and.get your bitch card pulled. Oh and one more thing grow up already. This is comimg from a fucking 17 year old damn thats pathetic
no one cares about anything you have to say. You want to talk about inbread, you better do a little research into your own family. Im talking about secrets old secrets. Yeah you might ougjt to shut up before you find out something you dont need to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meet The Candidate on Chn 7 . 6 hr Manley 5
charles wheatley 9 hr Student 4
Poll need to find tina watkins (Oct '09) 18 hr Guest 13
Marcus pu• 20 hr U-no 1
Jessica Shelly Tue Easy E 4
good times in hayti (Feb '07) Mar 28 Abcdexc 295
Jennifer Harold Mar 25 Unknown 4
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE