Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

To all Teachers, white bullies, black bullies or any other bullies.I think its time for the principle and the teachers to start dealing with bullies in this school. You know people all over the world backed Casey Heynes in Australia when finally had enough of being bullied and body slammed the kid after he hit Casey in the face with his fist. Someone in that school surely has a heart for kids that are being bullied. Punishing both the bullie and the one who is bullied is not the answer. If there is no one in this school has a heart to do something about this, then we are going to be burying young people who just can't take being bullied any more. I personally don't care who you know, who you are kin to, or who you like or don't like. Its time that you began a class for young people who are being bullied. Teach them how to handle it. If you can't handle this problem, or even try to (teachers and principle)then shame on all you. I find a lot of people high places seem to be scared of the blacks and I know there is something you can do about all these punks. Are you going to let the good, meek, little, and the handicap suffer from the bad? This is something that the newspaper should get a hold of, the parents of these bullies be called in,"either you get your kid under control and show respect for others, then he or she is out" whether parents like it or not. The school system can't be scared of everybody, or can they. They should not show bias, or do they.
Do you want your school to be like this, then start standing up against the bullies, that are picking on other kids. Most of you know who the bullies are. Their are still a lot of kids who are good and decent and we should want to keep them that way. This msg. is to fight against bullying in the schools. If you got time to bully others, then you got time to stop.For kids who are being bullied, there is a way out for you.It all starts with the teachers, no excuses and the principle, no excuses and finally the school admin. I don't care who you are, you have no right to bully another kid. Parents, start filing compliants with the police dept., or file charges against the bully who lays a hand on any child, keep going to the principal or school admin. Don't let up and take this on as a cause, just like other causes. It needs to be
stopped and stopped now. God is no respector of persons, neither should we be when it comes to stopping bullies.
yes

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

I really agree with you! I have yet to see the sense in punishing the bully and the victi. That is protecting them self equally fair! I agree, I agree, I agree!!!!!!!

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

How can you expect the students not to bully when a certain few teachers steady bully other teacers.

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

he word is teachers
Chance

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
How can you expect the students not to bully when a certain few teachers steady bully other teacers.
Are you saying teachers bully other teachers, or bully the kids or both. To the teachers that might be bullied, know who you are, and what you stand for and don't be intimidated by another teachers. If teachers are bullying other teachers, then they probably bully the kids too. Teachers, don't be afraid to go the the school admin. and if they don't take charge, then go higher. I find a person would be better off to go out of Steele and do what you can because there is too many here that is kin, too many that think they rule, too many bias and on and on.These other teachers are no better then you, and I haven't seen any that would meet the Ms. America critera or Mr. America either. Fear not, and don't take it. A bullie will continue as long as they know they can.
As a teacher, its best that you go through the system first. Shame, shame on these teachers. I question their degree.

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Chance wrote:
<quoted text> Are you saying teachers bully other teachers, or bully the kids or both. To the teachers that might be bullied, know who you are, and what you stand for and don't be intimidated by another teachers. If teachers are bullying other teachers, then they probably bully the kids too. Teachers, don't be afraid to go the the school admin. and if they don't take charge, then go higher. I find a person would be better off to go out of Steele and do what you can because there is too many here that is kin, too many that think they rule, too many bias and on and on.These other teachers are no better then you, and I haven't seen any that would meet the Ms. America critera or Mr. America either. Fear not, and don't take it. A bullie will continue as long as they know they can.
As a teacher, its best that you go through the system first. Shame, shame on these teachers. I question their degree.
The question is what can we do ? Around here if a person makes waves or tries to stand up to these teachers ,you lose your job. I really wish some one of a higer power would come in here and clean up all the bullying and favortism. But as long as we have certain teachers with husbands on school board the problem will continue.
Heres an ideal , get a list of all the teachers who have been ran off in the last five years and find out why they left.

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

There are laws for bullying. If your child is being bullied, as a parent I suggest you find out what the law says and then deal with it. Why are you waiting on the school to deal with it, do it yourself.
Chance

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
There are laws for bullying. If your child is being bullied, as a parent I suggest you find out what the law says and then deal with it. Why are you waiting on the school to deal with it, do it yourself.
Excuse me, school is where it goes on. Is it too big for teachers to handle" Yes there are laws for bullying and (many schools are bringing in means to help stop it). The least the school could do is bring in someone to help these kids to know how to deal with bullies. I would think you would take some kind of action, after a policeman got beat up, and a school principle got knocked around or was some action was taken at that time. You will never stop a bully by giving the bully and bullied the same punishment. I do not as a citizen what to see another Young person kill themselves because of being bullied.
just saying

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I think it depends on who the bully is and who is related to him as what is done. Who his parents are and which teacher or school board member he or she knows. This school has a reputation of lookin the other way. Too much nepotism in this school. I think that if a family member is working for the school, he or she doesn't need to be on the school board. Too many teachers leaving for this reason. At SPS, it is who you know and not what you know.....

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

I think a lot of these students that get bullied owe it all to their parents. If the parents whould stay out of it and keep a low key, then their kids wouldnt make such a easy target.
x student

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
I think a lot of these students that get bullied owe it all to their parents. If the parents whould stay out of it and keep a low key, then their kids wouldnt make such a easy target.
Thats what im saying, back in the day when me an my friends use to push the sissy kids around. The most picked on was the ones that momma always running her mouth. We use to pick just so she would run her mouth.

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

x student wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what im saying, back in the day when me an my friends use to push the sissy kids around. The most picked on was the ones that momma always running her mouth. We use to pick just so she would run her mouth.
There's no excuse for bullying.

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no excuse for bullying.
think about this . Bullying is what this country is founded on. And this school with some of their past superintendent ,principles and current teachers is no exception.

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY IN REDNECK LAND!HELL THE TEACHERS ARE THE BULLIES SOMETIMES.IF NOT, THEY ARE TO SCARED THEMSELVES TO HELP THE BULLIED CHILD.I WOULDNT ENROLL A DOG IN S.PEM SCHOOL SYSTEMS!ALL THE PPL THAT LIVE THERE NOW ARE OLD PPL & METHHEADS.SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE LEFT THAT HOLE.HOPE TO MOVE EVEN FURTHER AWAY SOON....

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>think about this . Bullying is what this country is founded on. And this school with some of their past superintendent ,principles and current teachers is no exception.
I see that red X on top of this post, U people are in denial and hate to hear the truth.

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY IN REDNECK LAND!HELL THE TEACHERS ARE THE BULLIES SOMETIMES.IF NOT, THEY ARE TO SCARED THEMSELVES TO HELP THE BULLIED CHILD.I WOULDNT ENROLL A DOG IN S.PEM SCHOOL SYSTEMS!ALL THE PPL THAT LIVE THERE NOW ARE OLD PPL & METHHEADS.SO GRATEFUL TO HAVE LEFT THAT HOLE.HOPE TO MOVE EVEN FURTHER AWAY SOON....
If so why would you come on this site to see what is going on. Id think if you were so grateful to leave, this place would be the last thing you'd want to know about.

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

All of you should be thankful there are teachers for your kids. Young people today are not going into teaching. Some schools are having to hire people with degrees that have nothing to do with teaching. They don't want to teach, its just they can't find a job in their field. People today don't want to deal with the whole school thing, the disrespectful kids, parents that think they are babysitters, and then have all the federal and state mandates heaped on top of everything else. What would you all do without the schools? You would have to pay for school or keep them at home and try to educate them yourselves. YOu all call the teachers bullies, I doubt you know the word, its called discipline and trying to keep control of the classroom. Its not bullying. If you all would do that at HOME the schools wouldn't have to.
yes

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
All of you should be thankful there are teachers for your kids. Young people today are not going into teaching. Some schools are having to hire people with degrees that have nothing to do with teaching. They don't want to teach, its just they can't find a job in their field. People today don't want to deal with the whole school thing, the disrespectful kids, parents that think they are babysitters, and then have all the federal and state mandates heaped on top of everything else. What would you all do without the schools? You would have to pay for school or keep them at home and try to educate them yourselves. YOu all call the teachers bullies, I doubt you know the word, its called discipline and trying to keep control of the classroom. Its not bullying. If you all would do that at HOME the schools wouldn't have to.
So when a teacher calls a student with a disability stupid and yells shut up at them and tells them they are just sick of them, that's discipline? Great way to sugar coat! You are grossly misinformed! Or how bout a child with a learning disability that gets made fun of by the teacher or yelled at because they aren't as skilled as other students? Yes that's discipline at its finest. Just stop! Stop defending what needs to be investigated! The next time a resource teacher tells a certain student they don't need to be in the resource class and humiliates that student causing the student issues, Office of Civil Rights will be investigating. She needs to stay off her cell phone! Or stay on bus route only! This student had an issue with her last year! Good thing the student has family members that will tell the parents what is going on. The student involved just continues to take it and wont tell anyone.

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

yes wrote:
<quoted text> So when a teacher calls a student with a disability stupid and yells shut up at them and tells them they are just sick of them, that's discipline? Great way to sugar coat! You are grossly misinformed! Or how bout a child with a learning disability that gets made fun of by the teacher or yelled at because they aren't as skilled as other students? Yes that's discipline at its finest. Just stop! Stop defending what needs to be investigated! The next time a resource teacher tells a certain student they don't need to be in the resource class and humiliates that student causing the student issues, Office of Civil Rights will be investigating. She needs to stay off her cell phone! Or stay on bus route only! This student had an issue with her last year! Good thing the student has family members that will tell the parents what is going on. The student involved just continues to take it and wont tell anyone.
And where up above does it say anything about a child with a disability? NO where does it say that above. Now you are on here with it and you know if this is truly going on why are you on here instead of having it investigated? Especially after 2 yrs. makes me wonder.
parent

Steele, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

A teacher should never call student stupid but if I was a parent I sure would wonder what my child did to make the teacher that mad. Also having a learning disability is not an excuse to misbehave. Lots of great kids have some type of learning disability.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hayti Discussions

Search the Hayti Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New houses on Hwy. U 4 hr Guest 16
The REAL reason Behind The Collapse Of America,... 5 hr Guest455 8
the store 5 hr hayy 21
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT 95,066
Summers (May '10) Fri popo 9
school supplies Fri hayti 1
Recent Robberies Fri Hayti 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hayti Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••