Assissination of JFK - CIA/ Bush Con...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#103 Apr 5, 2013
fedup wrote:
it like christ john doe you got the bible saying he's real but is he? all we got is a book to go on yet theres 260 different religions there must be a lot of crazy people out there to believe in something they cant see right? take the elections if a candidate says he dont believe in christ he might as well go home cause nobody is going to vote for him. this is the oldest puzzle man but nobody would say to anybody that their were living in a dream world would they?
Sorry fedup but I think you are comparing apples to oranges. That is unless the conspiracy theories on the Kennedy Assassination and other topics have become a religion.

One deals with religious faith and those who chose to participate know that they are working on faith and faith alone. In all of the various conspiracy theories there are hard facts that are undeniable.
fedup
#104 Apr 5, 2013
the hardest fact we are dealing with here is that you seem to be cutting the cia a little short .these people answer to nobody they are untouchable period.
guesT

Prairie Village, KS

#106 Apr 5, 2013
fedup wrote:
the hardest fact we are dealing with here is that you seem to be cutting the cia a little short .these people answer to nobody they are untouchable period.
Is that theory or fact?
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#107 Apr 5, 2013
fedup wrote:
the hardest fact we are dealing with here is that you seem to be cutting the cia a little short .these people answer to nobody they are untouchable period.
Is that based on personal experience or what?
fedup
#108 Apr 5, 2013
wake up people get out of the bubble your in and take a good look around. what would happen if you typed something on your key board that homeland security didnt like and dont think their not watching. someone would come to your house snatch your ass up and you'll be gone. george bush made it so ''anybody'' says anything threatening towards this government they are to be locked up without councel, no trial. if homeland security can do that and get away with it just think what kind of power the ''cia'' has.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#109 Apr 5, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alumni,
You are too hung up on the Warren Commission. I have continuously talked about material from other nonpartisan sites. Yes, one of those did have a single drawing from the Warren Commission Report but had bothered to really look at and study that data you would have seen that the drawing was one of many and it was a comparison of all those drawings with an analysis of why none of the those drawings was completely accurate.
I do want you to know that you are in some fine company with you conspiracy theory beliefs, Jesse Ventura agrees with you.
You also seemed to have completely ignored/dismissed what I said about your hatred of the right.
I don't hate the right wing people. I hate the right wing policies. However, it does seen that these right-wing policies have corrupted many many people through the years.

You know what the bible says. "The LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL". And nobody LOVES MONEY MORE THAN THE RIGHT WING...
guesT

Lenexa, KS

#110 Apr 5, 2013
fedup wrote:
wake up people get out of the bubble your in and take a good look around. what would happen if you typed something on your key board that homeland security didnt like and dont think their not watching. someone would come to your house snatch your ass up and you'll be gone. george bush made it so ''anybody'' says anything threatening towards this government they are to be locked up without councel, no trial. if homeland security can do that and get away with it just think what kind of power the ''cia'' has.
Go to this site and read. Wasn't George that signed this into law.
It was the big OB.....
http://rt.com/usa/348-act-tresspass-buildings...
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#111 Apr 6, 2013
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate the right wing people. I hate the right wing policies. However, it does seen that these right-wing policies have corrupted many many people through the years.
You know what the bible says. "The LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL". And nobody LOVES MONEY MORE THAN THE RIGHT WING...
Alumni,

You had definitely better go to church tomorrow and ask your pastor to pray with you to get some forgiveness because, based on your posts on here, you just told the biggest whopper I have ever seen on these threads.

You say that you don't hate the right. Based on what you have posted, based on the spin and innuendos you have posted in efforts to damage or destroy those on the right, it would certainly seem that you hate the right so badly that if looks could kill, every time you looked at someone on the right, they would be dead and buried.
1961 Alumni Rolla MO

Rolla, MO

#112 Apr 6, 2013
John Doe wrote:
<quoted text>
Alumni,
You had definitely better go to church tomorrow and ask your pastor to pray with you to get some forgiveness because, based on your posts on here, you just told the biggest whopper I have ever seen on these threads.
You say that you don't hate the right. Based on what you have posted, based on the spin and innuendos you have posted in efforts to damage or destroy those on the right, it would certainly seem that you hate the right so badly that if looks could kill, every time you looked at someone on the right, they would be dead and buried.
John Doe,
I CLEARLY STATED THAT I HATE RIGHT WING POLICIES!!! WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ME SAY I HATED GEORGE BUSH (or any other Conservative)?

I'VE CALLED HIM NUTS & EVIL & UNINTELLIGENT MANY TIMES - BUT I'VE NEVER HAD REASON TO SAY I HATED HIM.

Just like homosexuals - I don't hate homosexuals! But, I DEPLORE THE ACT OF HOMOSEXUALITY!

To tell you the truth - I've come to have some compassion for homosexuals, because I can just imagine going through a lifetime not fitting in with society & being different & having to remain in the closet about your relationships.

Yes, it's hard to imagine the torment most homosexuals have had to endure all thier lives.

If homosexuals can find comfort in grouping together as a movement to demand equal rights - more power to them!

However, that doesn't mean that I believe in same-sex marriage! But, I do believe they should be able to be in a legalized civil union that gives them all the benefits of a married couple (like insurance, S.S. retirement, inheritence etc).

Now, how did I get off on this subject?

No, I don't hate these so-called CONSERVATIVES - I JUST HATE THEIR POLITICS.

As hard as it is to say - I DON'T EVEN HATE YOU, JOHN DOE (but it sure is hard NOT TO most of the time)...
John Doe

Poplar Bluff, MO

#113 Apr 6, 2013
1961 Alumni Rolla MO wrote:
<quoted text>
John Doe,
I CLEARLY STATED THAT I HATE RIGHT WING POLICIES!!! WHEN HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ME SAY I HATED GEORGE BUSH (or any other Conservative)?
I'VE CALLED HIM NUTS & EVIL & UNINTELLIGENT MANY TIMES - BUT I'VE NEVER HAD REASON TO SAY I HATED HIM.
Just like homosexuals - I don't hate homosexuals! But, I DEPLORE THE ACT OF HOMOSEXUALITY!
To tell you the truth - I've come to have some compassion for homosexuals, because I can just imagine going through a lifetime not fitting in with society & being different & having to remain in the closet about your relationships.
Yes, it's hard to imagine the torment most homosexuals have had to endure all thier lives.
If homosexuals can find comfort in grouping together as a movement to demand equal rights - more power to them!
However, that doesn't mean that I believe in same-sex marriage! But, I do believe they should be able to be in a legalized civil union that gives them all the benefits of a married couple (like insurance, S.S. retirement, inheritence etc).
Now, how did I get off on this subject?
No, I don't hate these so-called CONSERVATIVES - I JUST HATE THEIR POLITICS.
As hard as it is to say - I DON'T EVEN HATE YOU, JOHN DOE (but it sure is hard NOT TO most of the time)...
Alumni,
I have to agree you have never come out and said I hate the right wing or this right wing person or that right wing person in so many words. You have done something much more insidious and vile.
You have used every trick I can imagine, including to sinking to conspiracy theories in an effort to taint the reputations and, in your opinion, hopefully destroy right wing persons. You have given out innuendo, spin and falsehoods in your rants and tirades. Anyone who comes on this site with conservative views you attack with insults and incivility that is unbelievable.
No you have not said it words but your actions have certain said it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 Charged In Murder Of Missouri Antiques Dealer (Mar '07) 2 hr Say What 90
Single Mom of 2/ Looking for a job! 2 hr Guest 3
City Elections 7 hr The good people 28
Biased Journalism 10 hr guest 22
what is this town coming to 12 hr Bison 8
Mayoral candidates (Jan '15) 13 hr No hope 129
Need A termite man 15 hr bsmo 2

Hayti Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hayti Mortgages