AKA Missy Hitt Odom
Family

United States

#1 May 17, 2011
Well looky looky after all the trouble she been in she gonna try to stir up some more. Just because you try and change your name dont change your past. Shawna! Dont erase your prison time or what a liar and thief you are to steal from your own famly. Beware she will draw you in and rob you and use you. Check out the stalkin the theft and the money she owes to so many before you believe her bs about what a good family shes from and what a good person she ia and how mean everyones been to her. She is a used up almost forty year old joke. Now shes stalking cops and telling eveyrone shes sleeping with em. Watch your back boys and girls. Her own family dont trust her becuz she is NUTS.
Hey now

United States

#2 May 17, 2011
Look you need to stop and grow up. Leave Missy Alone. No one even from here knows here. We already know who you are with your ratchet ass that's why you ex did what he did. Now leave her alone!
Hey now

United States

#3 May 17, 2011
Her* not here
Brenda hitt

United States

#4 May 17, 2011
I've hired an attorney and when I fined out who you are you will be hearing from my att. Grow up and get an education you white trash. My daughter has dOne none of the things you stated . Get your facts straight lOser!!!! And yes she does come from a good family . O and about the cop he could only be so lucky to have my daughter . Get a life and take care of your kids!!!!
JGirl

Albemarle, NC

#5 May 17, 2011
She didn't have no prob putting my friend on here I don't feel sorry for her. Might want to check casenet.
Brenda hitt

United States

#6 May 18, 2011
I'm her mother think I would know! And your friend might want to check him ! This is the first time I have ever visited this site/ white trash and my last . And I seriously doubt my daughter would visit this site . O and case net better get her name right there's more than one . O and I got a call about your post and I know who you are. You should be ashamed to bash others aren't you talked about enough . You said my daughter owes every one money doubt it let me who and I'll pay it . Thank you for finding my daughter important enough tO talk about. Flattering thank you ! May god bless your family .
No Call

Saint Louis, MO

#7 May 19, 2011
I really don't think topix calls anyone.It takes an act of congress to go thru a long list of things plus an attorney to find who it posting & cosys lots of monry.
douche

United States

#8 May 19, 2011
According to her she got plenty lol she don't need a man she just likes to.chase them down and stalk them for fun. Not because she is clingy and desperate. And shame in casenet for putting her name birthday and old addresses on numerous charges.
Douche

United States

#9 May 22, 2011
Flattering you find this young women important enough to talk about! Remember don't throw stones in a glass house! You seem to know her well what's your interest , boredom talking about other makes you feel better and your on problems . Shame on the ones talking about her . Remember God will judge you someday are you ready?????
Eww

United States

#10 May 22, 2011
I do it to warn others not to trust her when she comes around crying and giving her bS stories. Her record tells it all. One look at that and the fact I know her from bwfore she was Missy and there you got it. Stalk much? She does!
heymoron

United States

#11 May 22, 2011
If it bother you that they talk about this girl then why did you post and put it back to the top when it was dying topic. I have never me her and I have even heard about her acting like a fool chasing these guys and acting like shes 20. She has kids she needs to grow up and be a mom.

United States

#12 May 27, 2011
I just wanna know why she keeps sayin that she was doing Hopkins a favor by dati.g him and that she was slummin and had to pay his way but tyen she keeps stalking and beggin him bak.
Hashedout

United States

#13 May 31, 2011
5068Lol boy this old name stuck out when I logged on here. At it again are ya? You always have been a troublemaker and always will. Your mom says the cop would be lucky to have you. Well he HAS had ypu because you give it away to anyone who will take it and have since you were a kid long ago. People here do know you because of the reputaton you brought in. You messed with to many and got caught in to many lies just like always. And now your pouting and mad but you still keep doing the same thing. If you do not like the wayt people is talking about you then stop doing it. Your a grown woman act like it. Stop chqsing down these men, stop lying and stop.causing drama everywhere you go and stop lying about your past. This ain't your first time on here. You were on years ago in Kennett for your criminal record.
Hashedout

United States

#14 May 31, 2011
One other thing. Mommy dearest pointed out few flaws here. She told a poster that her kid never got on here and that she should check HIM. But the poster never said she was talking about a man. Sounds a little like she knew more than she claimes to and she says that caesenet was lying about names. These are court documents and peiple have memories. It wasn't that long ago. And I doubt the courts change names and info just to hurt an innocent persons. Then she says tell her whp she owes and she will pay them. This is a grown woman with kids. She should be oaying her own bills. Mommy coming to save her has always been part of her problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hayti Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Lindsey (Nov '14) 7 min Angela Fennell 17
Devin Reeves wife 25 min guest 18
stupid people 34 min Just a thought 1
body found 3 hr just sayin 21
good times in hayti (Feb '07) Wed a mother 299
Hayti police officer Wed Pemiscovian 7
Summers (May '10) Tue Old frd of Sam 16
More from around the web

Hayti People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE